UniLastin is a pill designed to help its users combat wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other signs of aging. It is manufactured by Erikson Bioscience.
The product states it will reduce the sagging of skin, make skin thicker, and decrease the depth of wrinkles.
A 60-count box of the pills is sold for $79.00 on the product’s website, plus shipping and handling.
However, the manufacturer’s site may offer discounts customers can take advantage of. The product comes with a 30-day return and refund policy.
How Does It Rate?
- Unilastin is a daily nutritional skin care supplement that is designed to improve moisture levels, repair damage, and help generate new tissue.
- While most skin care products are topical creams or serums, Unilastin is a pill that is ingested so that it can give the body the basic nutrients that it needs instead of just having a temporary cosmetic effect as some products do.
- Keratin (500mg)
- Niacin (18mg)
- Vitamin B6 (2mg)
- Biotin (300mg
- Copper (1.65mg)
- Zinc (15mg)
- Pantothenic Acid (13.7mg)
- Has a long-lasting effect in the reduction of wrinkles.
- It may help in skin renewal.
- The antioxidant protective properties it has aid in delaying the aging of skin cells.
- Enables the skin to become firmer, denser, and thicker.
- It may cleanse the body form inside out.
- The product’s website doesn’t cite independent clinical studies to back the product’s claims.
- Clients are automatically enrolled in a refill service and must opt-out themselves.
- The cost is approximately $1.25 per pill.
- Customer reviews of the product on popular merchant websites are mixed.
How Unilastin Works?
This product works in a revolutionary way. The nutrients found within its capsules help to rebuild the skin from its deep roots.
The transformation, therefore, starts from the inside out. As a result, the skin becomes denser, thicker, and firmer. It also works to diminish the depth of fine lines and wrinkles.
You can, therefore, achieve younger-looking skin as the capsule gets absorbed into the entire body.
Unilastin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
: a protein naturally found in human hair, nails, and the outer layer of human skin. It keeps epithelial cells from being negatively affected by stress and damage.
: also known as vitamin B3, this vitamin is a colorless and water-soluble. It helps synthesize fatty acids and cholesterol.
Vitamin B6 (2mg)
: also known as pyridoxine, this vitamin is a coenzyme that helps metabolize lipids, glucose, and amino acids. It has been used to reduce the symptoms of radiation, PMS, and morning sickness during pregnancy.
: one of the B vitamins, it is naturally found in the liver, egg yolks, and yeast. It helps synthesize glucose and fatty acids. It has been found to aid in hair loss, skin rashes in babies, and brittle nails.
: copper helps the body’s metabolism and organs work correctly. It is often used to treat osteoarthritis and brittle bones, and in speeding the healing of wounds.
: this trace element is important in gene expression, metabolizing RNA and DNA, and is an effective enzyme.
Pantothenic Acid (13.7mg)
: vitamin B5. It assists in the metabolization of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It can be found naturally in yogurts, avocados, eggs, meat, legumes, and royal jelly. It is a common ingredient in skin and hair products.
Unilastin Review – Final Verdict
UniLastin is a different type of anti-aging treatment in that it comes in a pill form and aims to fight the signs of aging from within.
It contains many important B vitamins and is easy to incorporate into one’s daily routine.
In addition, the company that manufactures the product has a 30-day refund policy.
However, the company also enrolls customers into a refill program once they order the product for the first time and clients must opt out.
At about $1.25 per pill, some customers say the cost is a bit high for a month’s supply. Other products targeting the same needs may be a better choice due to their lower cost.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: