UniLastin is a pill designed to help its users combat wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other signs of aging. It is manufactured by Erikson Bioscience. The product states it will reduce* the sagging of skin, make skin thicker, and decrease* the depth of wrinkles. A 60-count box of the pills is sold for $79.00 on the product’s website, plus shipping and handling. However, the manufacturer’s site may offer discounts customers can take advantage of. The product comes with a 30-day return and refund policy.
How Unilastin Works?
The pill must be taken twice a day for best results. The product comes in boxes of a one-month supply.
- Keratin (500mg): a protein naturally found in human hair, nails, and the outer layer of human skin. It keeps epithelial cells from being negatively affected by stress and damage.
- Niacin (18mg): also known as vitamin B3, this vitamin is a colorless and water soluble. It helps synthesize fatty acids and cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6 (2mg): also known as pyridoxine, this vitamin is a coenzyme that helps metabolize lipids, glucose, and amino acids. It has been used to reduce* the symptoms of radiation, PMS, and morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Biotin (300mg): one the B vitamins, it is naturally found in the liver, egg yolks, and yeast. It helps synthesize glucose and fatty acids. It has been found to aid with hair loss, skin rashes in babies, and brittle nails.
- Copper (1.65mg): copper helps the body’s metabolism and organs work correctly. It is often used to treat* osteoarthritis, brittle bones, and in speeding the healing of wounds.
- Zinc (15mg): this trace element is important in gene expression, metabolizing RNA and DNA, and is an effective enzyme.
- Pantothenic Acid (13.7mg): vitamin B5. It assists in the metabolization of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. It can be found naturally in yogurts, avocado, eggs, meat, legumes, and royal jelly. It is a common ingredient in skin and hair products.
- The list of ingredients and amounts is listed.
- The pill comes with easy to follow directions.
- At times, discounts may be available from the manufacturer.
- The formula for UniLastin is created to help the body from within.
- The manufacturer has a 30-day return/refund policy.
- The product’s website doesn’t cite independent clinical studies to back the product’s claims.
- Clients are automatically enrolled in a refill service and must opt out themselves.
- The cost is approximately $1.25 per pill.
- Customer reviews of the product on popular merchant websites are mixed.
Unilastin Customer Reviews
Reviews of the product were mixed in popular websites such as Amazon. Some users claimed that the product worked but one had to use it for 6-9 months in order to see visible results. Others said the product was costly. Some customers also said they did not see the results they wanted or that it took too long to see desired results.
UniLastin is a different type of anti-aging treatment in that it comes in a pill form and aims to fight the signs of aging from within. It contains many important B vitamins and is easy to incorporate into one’s daily routine. In addition, the company that manufactures the product has a 30-day refund policy. However, the company also enrolls customers into a refill program once they order the product for the first time and clients must opt out. At about $1.25 per pill, some customers say the cost is a bit high for a month’s supply. Other products targeting the same needs may be a better choice due to their lower cost.
Considering the active ingredients as well as the reviews made by users, we have rated the most effective anti-aging products present on the market. The deciding factors for this rating include: ability to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, prevention of premature skin aging, skin texture improvement, skin hydration and nourishing and lifting/plumping effects.