What is Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum?
Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum is an anti-wrinkle and anti-aging serum that uses a patent-pending that comes from plant cell cultures and, in this case, a rare Swiss apple. It is from a company called Emerge Labs, which claims to be the leader in skin care for spas, department stores, and healthcare facilities. The company is based in New York and claims only to use natural ingredients in their products.
Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum Ingredients
Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum has a variety of ingredients including some that are patent pending and proprietary such as:
- PhytoCellTec Stem Cell.
- Tetrapeptide-3 which is the same as Matrixly 3000.
- Propylene Glycol.
- Dehydroactive Acid.
How Does Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum Work?
Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum claims to work as an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle serum because of this rare Swiss apple. This apple healed itself and was supposedly found in the Swiss Alps. While this Apple may exist and some sites show that it does, whether or not the use of its components works for the skin is yet to be seen.
How Does Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum Perform?
Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum has a few reviews from consumers and most are positive. The ingredients in the serum are quite good and what is found in the typical high-end, luxury beauty products. Many reviewers stated that it goes on well and makes their skin smooth and with a noticeable reduction in wrinkles. These are reviews found on other sites while some sites claim that the apple stem cell theory is not founded in real scientific research and is just another selling point.
Pros of Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum
There are a few advantages of using Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum and they include:
- You can find it online in a variety of places including the manufacturer itself.
- It seems to have all natural ingredients.
- The ingredients are well-known to help with anti-aging and making the skin healthier.
- The site has information on the company as well as the main ingredient in the anti-aging serum – the rare Swiss apple.
Disadvantages of Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum
There are a few disadvantages of Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum as well, and they include:
- The product is quite expensive at around $120 per ounce.
- There is no real proof that the apple plant cell cultures really work for the skin.
- There are not that many reviews on this particular product although there are quite a few on other products from Emerge Labs.
- There are just as many sites that claim that this is all a marketing ploy instead of an actual product that does what it says.
Suggested Usage of Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum
There are no specific usage instructions for Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum, but most serums are used by applying nightly to cleansed skin and rubbing the product in until it is absorbed.
How Long Does it Take to See Results of Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum?
Since there is no information on the site on usage or about the product itself, there is no way of telling for sure how long it will take to see results. Most serums do start working within a few weeks, so this is typical of a similar product.
Is Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum Safe to Use?
Since the ingredients in Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum are all natural, this product should be safe to use on any skin. If you do experience redness or irritation, you should discontinue the product and seek the care of a doctor.
Read Next – Bisou Cream
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Know The Related Products
- Snail Essence Nutrition Cream is an anti-aging formula that is designed to help you eliminate the wrinkles on your skin. In addition, it helps to eliminate dark circles and under-eye puffiness. It is formulated with natural ingredients with its main ingredient being an extract from the snail which penetrates deeply into your skin where they deliver their effects.
- Suisse Renewal is a skincare product that promises to nourish and hydrate the skin. It minimizes fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. It also works to lighten dark spots and even brighten the delicate eye area. The product is perfect for consumers with aged skin who want to restore it back to its youthful glory.
This is a difficult one. The ingredients seem very impressive and similar to what you would find in other luxury beauty serums and with this product, they do have the proprietary formula with the rare Swiss apple. However, the price is extremely high, and there are not enough reviews of the company or its products to make a decision on how well it works. The fact is, we don’t know if this Apple component really works although I do have to say that I like the idea and how it supposedly works. The other ingredients are good enough on their own so with the other main ingredient of the apple plan cell cultures; this may work very well for fighting the signs of aging. The only problem is that at the price for this product, you can find a ton of luxury brands that are not only cheaper but have years of reviews and satisfied customers.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: