What is Revision Hydrating Serum?
Revision Hydrating Serum is a skin product that is designed to give the skin a moisturized complexion.
It has the potential to make the skin look healthy, youthful and luminous.
In recent years, skin care products have heavily incorporated Hyaluronic acid in the manufacture of skincare products.
This ingredient has proven its worth by preventing water loss. This ingredient has become very popular since it is of benefit to all the skin types.
Who is the Manufacturer of Revision Hydrating Serum?
The manufacturer behind the conceptualization of this product is Revision under the branch of skincare. The manufacturer’s claims about Revision Hydrating Serum include:
- It fight the signs of aging
- It moisturizes and refreshes the skin
- It replenishes damaged complexion
- Fills fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother and softer texture
Revision Hydrating Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The human skin can benefit a lot from hyaluronic acid. This ingredient is powerful when it comes to maintaining the moisture of the skin.
The main ingredients used to come up with this product include:
- Vitamin E – It protects the skin cells from damage that may be caused by free radicals
- Pomegranate – This also protects the skin cells from damage of free radicals
- Honey – This conditions the skin
- Sea Kelp
- Purified Water
- Bio saccharide
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3
- GlycerylPloy acrylate
- Hazelnut Protein
- Diazolidinyl Urea
What are the Advantages of Revision Hydrating Serum?
- It is free from fragrance
- It has gentle soothing and healing properties that make it good for use after chemical peels
- It may moisturize the skin without leaving any greasy feeling
- It does away with the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the Disadvantages of Revision Hydrating Serum?
- This product formulation is mainly focused on people with sensitive skin, oily skin or acne-prone skin.
- Limited purchasing i.e can be ordered online only.
- People’s experience are mixed, hence cannot guarantee the results of the product.
You May Also Like To Read – Renown Cream
What are the recommended usage instructions?
Clean your skin. Pump once the Revision Hydrating Serum into the palm of your hand. Apply the product all over your face and neck. For maximum and most effective results, you can do the procedure twice a day.
Is there an age limit on the product?
The manufacturer has limited the use of the product to teenagers and above. It is however also advisable to consult with your dermatologist even if your age qualifies you to use the product.
Possible Side Effects
Revision Hydrating Serum is yet to be linked with any side effects resulting from its usage.
See Also – Renee Rouleau
Revision Hydrating Serum Review – Final Verdict
Revision Hydrating Serum by Revision Skincare is a skincare product that has been designed to hydrate the skin deeply by penetrating through the layers of the skin without leaving an oily residue on the surface of the skin.
The ingredients are mostly hydrating. They may make the skin look fuller and plumper. The ingredients bind moisture and make it possible for the skin to look plumper from just on the application.
However, there are other products in the market that claim to achieve the same results. Therefore, it is essential to conduct thorough research on the best product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.