In This Review
Celestolite is a range of skincare products including masks, cleansers, serums, exfoliants, creams, and capsules. All these products are classified under different collections.
Wrinkle serums are found under the Cosmic firming collection with products such as the Cosmic firming serum. This line of products is said to contain powerful ingredients that target fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and sagginess, according to the manufacturer.
How Does It Rate?
- Celestolite is the company behind all the Celestolite skincare products. The company is based in the UK and sells its products through beauty retailers around the globe.
- Celestolite products are all luxurious skincare essentials that promise users enhanced radiance, smoothness, firmness, texture, and overall beauty.
- The manufacturer of the Celestolite collection urges consumers to only buy products from reputable beauty retailers and online shops to avoid getting counterfeit products which may cause them serious health risks.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- DMAE (Dimethyl Amino Ethanolamine Tartrate)
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Retinyl palmitate
- May help users get that firm shape on the skin.
- The ingredients used have scientific basis.
- It is lightweight hence may not leave an oily feel.
- Easy to incorporate into your skincare routine.
- The packaging is both chic and luxurious.
- Product may not work for everybody exactly as promised.
- Product is not sold on many online platforms.
- This serum has very few feedback.
- The producer needs to offer more information on how certain products work.
SEE ALSO – Celluage Reviews
How Does Celestolite Work?
Celestolite’s cosmic firming collection contains super ingredients that moisturize and enhance collagen production. Aging skin usually becomes thinner, dehydrated, have fine lines, and loses elasticity.
These formulas boost the skin’s moisture and retain moisture for long even in adverse weather conditions. When collagen production is boosted, the skin thinning process is delayed thus it becomes more supple. Sagging is also reduced as the skin and the facial muscles regain tautness and elasticity.
Body Care – It may exfoliate and moisturize the whole body.
Cosmic Firming Collection – It is said to address skin firmness issues caused by aging.
Luna Collection – It targets brightening the skin to enhance its radiance.
Nova Bright Collection– It also helps keep the skin more luminous and removes dark spots.
Jade Spectra Collection– These products moisturize the skin giving it a smoother texture.
Celestolite Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The secret behind any product’s effectiveness lies in the type of ingredients used to formulate it. Celestolite’s cosmic firming serum contains the following ingredients:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
– This vitamin may have many skin health benefits. In a review article in the journal Nutrients, vitamin C is pointed to promote collagen production and antioxidant protection. Other studies suggest that there are more skin health-related biological functions that this ingredient performs.
DMAE (Dimethyl Amino Ethanolamine Tartrate)
– This might have a number of benefits to brain function, improvement of memory, and mood levels. When it comes to skincare, DMAE is indicated to possess anti-inflammatory agents and that it may increase skin firmness by improving the facial muscle tone as hinted in one article in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology.
– Glycerin has been used in cosmetics for its hydrating capabilities. One review article in National Institute Of Health demonstrates that glycerin might improve skin hydration. The article also points out that glycerin reduces irritation caused by surfactants.
– hyaluronan is found in many body tissues which means it is biologically important. In an article by the Nutrition Journal, HA appears as a popular moisturizing ingredient. Its wide use is attributed to its viscosity and moisturizing effects.
– In Dermato-endocrinology, retinol and its derivatives are considered anti-aging treatment. However, this ingredient does not help alleviate symptoms of diseases such as acne and psoriasis.
Q: How Should You Take Celestolite?
A: Cosmic firming serum should be used twice a day, morning and evening.
- Cleanse your face first before applying the serum.
- Pump 1-2 drops on your palm and smooth over your face and neck.
- Pat your face lightly to ensure that the excess serum is dried.
Q: How Much Does Celestolite Cost?
A: The cosmic firming collection has a number of products. The cosmic firming serum costs $750. Other products cost;
- Cosmic firming cream – $750
- Cosmic wrinkle plumper – $995
- Cosmic firming mask – $1000
- Cosmic firming collection – $3000
- Cosmic firming collection + celestial renewal system – $5000
- Cosmic firming collection + celestial renewal system + Jelessi V2+ – $7750
Q: What is Celestolite’s Return Policy?
A: Celestolite allows product exchanges within 30 days that the item was purchased. There are no refunds for this product.
Q: Does Celestolite Offer a Free Trial?
A: There are no free trials for Celestolite products as it has not been mentioned on the official website.
Q: How do I know I am getting the real product and not a scam?
A: Celestolite reviews are mostly positive and you hardly hear about Celestolite side effects. It is proud to stand behind its products and its customer’s satisfaction. For all authorized online purchases, Celestolite offers a Manufacturer Warranty – if you are not satisfied with your product purchased online celestolite.com offers a 30 days 100% Manufacturer Satisfaction Guarantee and will permit an exchange of the purchased product for any alternative Celestolite product of equal or lesser value. For any questions feel free to call 1-877-347-0107.
Q: How do you use a Celestolite syringe?
A: On freshly cleansed skin, focus the tip of the syringe on the selected wrinkle or fine line. Slowly press down on the syringe until the product is released. If necessary, gently pat on the product to smooth it out. Use once a week.
Q: What is Mars wrinkle correcting solution?
A: Enjoy a smoother, more youthful look with the Mars Wrinkle Correcting Solution. This non-surgical syringe contains a potent concentration of Peptides, Vitamin E, and Caffeine which are said to give skin a smoother, tighter, and perkier appearance. Celestolite mars wrinkle correcting solution reviews have improved due to its satisfactory results.
Q: How do you use Celestolite Eye Cream?
A: Massage gently into the skin until fully absorbed. Using a small amount, smooth all over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Focus on areas with lines and wrinkles. If necessary, lightly massage in circular motions or pat into skin using quick successive motions until completely absorbed.
Q: Is Celestolite Day Cream Effective?
A: Celestolite Estrella Awakening Day Cream is infused with Meteorite Powder, along with Sodium Hyaluronate. Designed to provide long-lasting smoothness. It certainly boosts the skin’s natural beauty.
Q: Does Celestolite Actually Works?
A: As you can see in the Celestolite before and after image, with suggested guidelines, continuous and regular use of the product, you get a fair result. Due to the amazing results, Celestolite complaints are very few.
Q: How to use Celestolite Facial peel?
A: Apply a small amount to cleansed dry skin. Massage into skin with circular motions. Rinse with warm water.
Q: Where to find Celestolite Skin Care?
Celestolite Review – Final Verdict
Aging makes the skin thinner, saggy and dehydrated. While no one can defy age, keeping your skin in good shape may make you look younger for longer, an aspect that this particular line of skincare products aims to help achieve.
Celestolite skin care products promise over whole support to aging skin. They may improve your skin’s luster as well as firm your facial skin and neck among other skin benefits.
With their vast collection, you get to choose which product suits your particular needs. The cosmic firming serum contains Vitamin C, DMAE, and meteorite powder and is claimed to be ideal for erasing fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from that, it may help achieve beautiful, silky, and more luminous skin.
Unfortunately, this product may not deliver all the touted benefits at once, and that is for the simple reason that people have different skin structures. The way oily skin responds to skincare products may differ from how dry skin responds.
There’s also shallow information about how certain products may achieve what they promise as there is scant research on them. The good part is that, with careful research, you can easily land a serum that works best for your skin type.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: