In This Article
What is Celestolite?
Celestolite is a range of skincare products including masks, cleansers, serums, exfoliants, creams, and capsules. All these products are classified under different collections.
Wrinkle serums are found under the Cosmic firming collection with products such as the Cosmic firming serum. This line of products is said to contain powerful ingredients that target fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and sagginess, according to the manufacturer.
By moisturizing and enhancing collagen production, these products may help reduce premature aging as demonstrated in one research.
Who is the Manufacturer of Celestolite?
Celestolite is the company behind all the Celestolite skincare products. The company is based in the UK and sells its products through beauty retailers around the globe.
Celestolite products are all luxurious skincare essentials that promise users enhanced radiance, smoothness, firmness, texture, and overall beauty.
Celestolite creams, serums, and moisturizers feature the company’s signature ingredient, a powdered meteorite. These meteorites are sourced from Morocco which is then purified, cleaned, and ground before they are added into the formula.
The manufacture of the Celestolite collection urges consumers to only buy products from reputable beauty retailers and online shops to avoid getting counterfeit products which may cause them serious health risks.
This company has Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts which you may interact with to find out more about the product.
How Does Celestolite Work?
Celestolite’s cosmic firming collection contains super ingredients that moisturize and enhance collagen production. Aging skin usually becomes thinner, dehydrated, has fine lines, and loses elasticity.
These formulas boost the skin’s moisture and retain moisture for long even in adverse weather conditions. When collagen production is boosted, the skin thinning process is delayed thus it becomes more supple. Sagging is also reduced as the skin and the facial muscles regain tautness and elasticity.
- Body Care – It may exfoliate and moisturize the whole body
- Cosmic Firming Collection – It is said to address skin firmness issues caused by aging
- Luna Collection – It targets brightening the skin to enhance its radiance
- Nova Bright Collection– It also help keep the skin more luminous and removes dark spots
- Jade Spectra Collection– These products moisturize the skin giving it a smoother texture
Celestolite Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The secret behind any product’s effectiveness lies in the type of ingredients used to formulate it. Celestolite’s cosmic firming serum contains the following ingredients;
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – This vitamin may have many skin health benefits. In a review article in the journal Nutrients, vitamin C is pointed to promote collagen production and antioxidant protection. Other studies suggest that there are more skin health-related biological functions that this ingredient performs.
- DMAE (Dimethyl Amino Ethanolamine Tartrate) – This might have a number of benefits to the brain function, improvement of memory and mood levels. When it comes to skincare, DMAE is indicated to possess anti-inflammatory agents and that it may increase skin firmness by improving the facial muscle tone as hinted in one article in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology.
- Glycerin – Glycerin has been used in cosmetics for its hydrating capabilities. One review article in National Institute Of Health demonstrates that glycerin might improve skin hydration. The article also points out that glycerin reduces irritation caused by surfactants.
- Sodium hyaluronate – hyaluronan is found in many body tissues which means it is biologically important. In an article by the Nutrition Journal, HA appears as a popular moisturizing ingredient. Its wide use is attributed to its viscosity and moisturizing effects.
- Retinyl palmitate – In Dermato-endocrinology, retinol and its derivatives are considered anti-aging treatment. However, this ingredient does not help alleviate symptoms of diseases such as acne and psoriasis.
What are the Advantages of Celestolite?
- May help users get that firm shape on the skin
- The ingredients used have scientific basis
- It is lightweight hence may not leave an oily feel
- Easy to incorporate into your skincare routine
- The packaging is both chic and luxurious
What are the Disadvantages of Celestolite?
- Product may not work for everybody exactly as promised
- Product is not sold on many online platforms
- This serum has very few feedback
- The producer needs to offer more information on how certain products work
Q: How Should You Take Celestolite?
A: Cosmic firming serum should be used twice a day, morning and evening.
- Cleanse your face first before applying the serum.
- Pump 1-2 drops on your palm and smooth over your face and neck.
- Pat your face lightly to ensure that the excess serum is dried.
Q: How Much Does Celestolite Cost?
A: The cosmic firming collection has a number of products. The cosmic firming serum costs $750. Other products cost;
- Cosmic firming cream- $750
- Cosmic wrinkle plumper- $995
- Cosmic firming mask- $1000
- Cosmic firming collection- $3000
- Cosmic firming collection + celestial renewal system- $5000
- Cosmic firming collection + celestial renewal system + Jelessi V2+ – $7750
Q: What is Celestolite’s Return Policy?
A: Celestolite allows product exchanges within 30 days that the item was purchased. There are no refunds for this product.
Q: Does Celestolite Offer a Free Trial?
A: There are no free trials for Celestolite products as it has not been mentioned on the official website.
Q: How do I know I am getting the real product and not a scam?
A: Celestolite is proud to stand behind its products and its customer’s satisfaction. For all authorized online purchases, Celestolite offers a Manufacturer Warranty – if you are not satisfied with your product purchased online celestolite.com offers a 30 days 100% Manufacturer Satisfaction Guarantee and will permit an exchange of the purchased product for any alternative Celestolite product of equal or lesser value. For any questions feel free to call 1-877-347-0107
Celestolite Review – Final Verdict
Aging makes the skin thinner, saggy and dehydrated. While no one can defy age, keeping your skin in good shape may make you look younger for longer, an aspect that this particular line of skincare products aims to help achieve.
Celestolite products promise over whole support to aging skin. They may improve your skin’s luster as well as firm your facial skin and neck among other skin benefits.
With their vast collection, you get to choose which product suits your particular needs. The cosmic firming serum contains Vitamin C, DMAE, and meteorite powder and is claimed to be ideal for erasing fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from that, it may help achieve beautiful, silky, and more luminous skin.
Unfortunately, this product may not deliver all the touted benefits at once, and that is for the simple reason that people have different skin structures. The way oily skin responds to skin care products may differ from how dry skin responds.
There’s also shallow information about how certain products may achieve what they promise as there scant research on them. The good part is that, with careful research, you can easily land a serum that works best for your skin type.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.