L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream is primarily formulated to give the user a firming and lifting effect to target the saggy skin, wrinkles and other skin aging signs. It claims to make wrinkled eyes a thing of the past according to advertisements of the anti-aging cream. The formulation is enriched with Pro-Retinol A for revitalizing the metabolism of skin cells. It also uses Fibre-Elastyl for encouraging the natural softness and suppleness of the skin. The formula also works to prevent the premature development of the different skin aging signs using powerful moisturizing ingredients. One 50 ml jar container is being sold for $24 online.
L’Oreal Paris is a well-known company that offers a wide range of products including their popular line of skin care and anti-aging formulations. Their products are available in many department stores all over the world. The company has established a good reputation offering a wide range of products from affordable to premium prices, so there is something for everyone.
- Pro-Retinol A – this delivers vitamin A to cells of the skin to revitalize cell metabolism creating a healthy and youthful glow on the skin. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps make the skin smoother and softer by boosting the production of collagen. It also fortifies the skin and increases its elasticity reducing the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fibre-Elastyl – this also works to make the skin more elastic restoring its youthful qualities and reducing the appearance of different skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps improve skin texture reducing unevenness to help make the skin smoother and suppler.
How Does It Work?
L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream primarily works by boosting collagen production to make the skin smoother and softer. It also uses the power of antioxidants to protect the skin from oxidative damage to prevent premature skin aging. The formula also uses ingredients that make the skin more elastic restoring its youthful qualities to reduce the visibility of different skin aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. Aside from the key ingredients, there are also moisturizers that keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness that is one of the main causes of the development of skin aging signs.
- The formula is from a reputable skin care company.
- It is affordable compared to other anti-aging formulations.
- The formula helps prevent saggy skin.
- It is designed to soften and smoothen the skin.
- There is no clinical research proving that the anti-aging formula works.
- It doesn’t come with a money back guarantee.
- There is little information available on the formula.
- This anti-aging cream is only available in select retail stores.
- It only works in reducing fine lines and minor wrinkles.
- Some users say the moisturizing effect only lasts shortly so you have to re-apply several times a day.
- There are some feedbacks saying it is not very effective or the product doesn’t work.
Use L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream in the morning after cleansing your face. Massage thoroughly until it is absorbed by the skin than other skin care products or makeup can be used. It can be re-applied after a few hours. It is best when used with its night cream counterpart for optimal results.
Is It Safe And Effective?
The main problem with the anti-aging formulation is the lack of clinical evidence that it is safe or effective. Based on the feedbacks from people who have tried it, the formula is not always effective. In fact, many users say it doesn’t work on severe skin aging signs like wrinkles and crow’s feet. However, it is effective for minor fine lines and wrinkles.
Be careful when applying the cream especially in the eye area to prevent irritating the eyes. Check the ingredients carefully before use making sure you are not allergic to any of them. If you have highly sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before use. In case you develop skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
After thoroughly examining L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream, it is just an average anti-aging formulation that primarily works on minor fine lines and wrinkles. It isn’t very effective for severe skin aging signs like deep wrinkles and crow’s feet. The product is worth trying because it is from a reputable skin care company, and there are positive feedbacks from people who have tried it. However, there are better products that prove to be effective and safe in targeting all the different skin aging signs.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: