In This Review
Overview of Lucienne Skin Cream
Lucienne Skin Cream is an anti-aging cream that targets all signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. The formulation works into the deeper layers of skin to provide optimum moisture and hydration. The product does not have an official website, or if it did, it does not exist anymore.
All information gathered can only be provided by affiliate websites. The existing sites describe the efficacy of this cream, and how different it is from the rest. Complete ingredients nor the manufacturer are not shown though, but certain details like how the face cream absorbs well into the skin are well-explained. Few websites say that the price for a jar of cream is around the $89.00 mark, but a trial offer is available for 14 days.
How Does It Rate?
- The product does not have an official website
- Complete ingredients nor the manufacturer are not shown though
- but certain details like how the face cream absorbs well into the skin are well-explained.
- Aloe Vera
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids
- It may help to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- It may soothe and calms dry, irritated skin.
- It makes the skin noticeably brighter and more even-toned.
- It is said to improve the skin’s overall health and appearance.
- The available information about the manufacturer is not complete.
- Its price is unknown, and there are no details on where to find or how to order the product.
How Does Lucienne Skin Cream Work?
Lucienne Skin Cream is a face cream that delivers intense moisturizing benefits to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, facial lines, puffiness, dark circles, and other imperfections caused by aging and various environmental factors. It is meant to bring back the radiance the skin once had. The cream claims to contain water molecules that have the increased capability to be absorbed by the skin.
Because of the product’s superior moisture content, it can be a better alternative to more invasive procedures like injections and surgery. Using the cream as per package instructions shall help achieve healthier and younger-looking skin in no time.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Lucienne Skin Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– A skin lightening agent that helps fade away dark spots caused by aging, environmental aggressors, hormonal imbalance, and skin injury; it evens out skin tone and makes the overall lighter and brighter.
– It contains auxin and gibberellins, two compounds that give the plant its powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and wound-healing; if effectively aids in treating common skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
– It protect the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals that cause oxidative damage; they help reduce the signs of aging and improve the appearance and health of the skin.
– Commonly used in many skin care products and professional treatments by skin specialists, these acids are extracted from natural sources such as sugar cane and citrus fruits; they help remove dead skin cells to reveal fresher skin underneath, as well as stimulate collagen and elastin production to make the skin softer, plumper, and smoother.
– A derivative of vitamin A commonly used in numerous anti-aging products, it works to boost collagen synthesis, purify pores, and increase cell turnover rate; regular use of this compound shall help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, prevent acne, smoothen the skin, and brighten skin tone.
Q: How Should You Take Lucienne Skin Cream?
A: There is no description on the usage of the cream, but based on the usual administration of anti-aging creams, it would be safe to apply this product to the freshly-cleansed skin in the morning, and perhaps another time before bed.
The face cream contains peptides which can work deep into the layers of skin to improve the skin’s appearance on the outside.
A few websites mention about the company’s autoship feature once the trial offer expires. This may be one thing to watch out for in case one got around to ordering it.
Q: How does it smell and taste?
A: Unfortunately, there is no information regarding the smell of Lucienne Skin Cream but there are a couple of reviews saying that the product has a nice light scent.
Q: Is it safe to use?
A: Lucienne Skin Cream is generally safe for everyday use by individuals with normal skin. Those who have very sensitive skin must avoid using this product unless advised by their skincare specialist.
Q: How long before I see or feel any improvements?
A: Anti-aging products, in general, must be used religiously for weeks before any results can be seen or felt. Lucienne Skin Cream is no exception.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Find Out About Other Product’s Reviews
L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Day Cream is primarily formulated to give the user a firming and lifting effect to target the saggy skin, wrinkles, and other skin aging signs.
LumaBelle is an anti-aging skincare product that is used to minimize effects of age advancement such as the development of wrinkles.
Lumalift Lumalift is a topical anti-aging formulation for reducing the appearance of different skin aging signs.
Lucienne Skin Cream Review – Final Verdict
Lucienne Skin Cream is an anti-aging cream that seems to promise a lot to its would-be consumers. Targeting wrinkles, lines, puffiness, dark spots, and under-eye circles are this product’s claim, but many other similar face creams also do the same, and can even be more effective and reliable.
Doing a thorough research on all the other options available on the market would be the most viable thing to do before purchasing any cream to address all imperfection caused by aging.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 ALOE VERA: A SHORT REVIEW: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2763764/
 Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."