Hydroxatone BB Cream Overview
The Hydroxatone BB Cream claims to be an all-in-one lotion with skincare and beauty benefits.
It is a multifunctional cream that perfects the complexion; the manufacturing company argues that the Hydroxatone BB acts as a sun blocker, foundation, moisturizer, and concealer.
Table of Contents [Show]
Excellent for all skin types, it refines and soothes the skin, offers light to medium coverage, thus masking acne, post-laser scars and additional imperfections of the complexion.
Facts On Hydroxatone BB Cream For Wrinkles
BB means “beauty balm”, so creams that claims to be BB are also meant to protect the skin and act like sunscreens, anti-aging moisturizers, and foundations.
The Hydroxatone BB Cream comes in 3 shades: light, medium and tan. The multi-tasking perfecting lotion protects, reduces aging signs, conceals, hydrates and brightens the complexion in a single step.
Clinically proven to soothe and soften wrinkles and lines, Hydroxatone BB provides an impeccable finish that makes the face look years younger, more radiant and rejuvenated.
Featuring an SPF 40, Hydroxatone BB is an excellent product for the summer season, too.
It keeps damaging UV rays at bay while also dealing with dark spots and uneven skin tone.
For complete results, it should be applied 15 minutes before exposing your face to the sun.
- Vitamin C – Potent antioxidant famous for supporting the natural production of collagen of the skin; excellent ingredient that brightens the skin tone states study
- Ascorbyl Glucoside – Extremely efficient type of vitamin C that claims to reduce skin discoloration and increase lightness; helps stimulate the synthesis of collagen, improves he firmness of the skin, minimizes wrinkles, and visible fine lines
- Malus Domestica fruit (Apple) Cell Culture – The stem cells of this plant are used as an active ingredient; the main purpose of the ingredient is to preserve the skin’s youthful-looking appearance.
- Oligopeptide-68 – Biomimetic peptide that lightens the complexion and balances the skin tone
- Ceraminde 3, sodium hyaluronate and glycerin – Moisture boosters with triple action
- SFP 40 – skin protector against UV rays
You May Also Want To Read – Advanced Dermatology
Hydroxatone BB Cream Questions and Answers
Q: What Areas Does Hydroxatone BB Cream Target On The Face?
A: Hydroxatone BB is a cream that targets the face and the neck exclusively.
Its goal is to moisturize and hydrates the skin, but also help ward off visible aging signs, such as unpleasant wrinkles.
Q: Does Hydroxatone BB Cream Work?
A: Hydroxatone BB cream may not provide satisfactory results if your complexion has acne or acne scarring.
The product only offers light coverage. Nevertheless, it has shown promising results in women with dullness or redness of the skin.
The product’s texture blends easily and it’s not greasy at all; the coverage provided is breathable and lightweight, which means it’s excellent for women who just want to make their faces look even and properly balanced.
Q: Is Hydroxatone BB Cream Effective?
A: The Hydroxatone BB cream features several potent ingredients, such as vitamins C that supports the skin’s optimal health and promotes its regenerative properties.
The ingredient is also known to stimulate collage used throughout the regenerative process of the skin.
PhytoCellTec and PhytoCellTec & EMortal are compounds that help the complexion’s stem cells preserve their all-natural renewal capacity.
Last but not least, it contains SPF 40, a compound that claims to protect against oxidative stress and damaging sun rays.
Q: What are the Price?
A: Hydroxatone BB Cream comes in $59.95.
- It may give excellent skin hydration and moisturizer
- May help to diminish the appearance of winkles and fine lines
- May provide light to mild coverage
- Protects the skin against harmful UV rays (SPF 40)
- Natural finish
- Softens, brightens and firms the skin
- Contains artificial ingredients and chemicals
- Might cause skin irritations
- Product was not clinically tested
Read Next – Miracle Skin Transformer
Final Wrap Up
The Hydroxatone BB cream is a product that comes with mixed ingredients. One of its main benefits is that it contains a sole active compound known as titanium dioxide (although the company claims more active ingredients).
The formula does contain certain intriguing ingredients with anti-aging properties, but most of them come in tiny amounts.
It’s safe to assume that they’re useless and that the cream won’t eradicate wrinkles and other visible aging signs.
Featuring a creamy, silky texture, the Hydroxatone BB cream provides light to medium coverage.
It claims that it doesn’t dry out the skin and that the result is a soft matte finish.
However, this lotion’s core ingredients are not potent enough to moisturize that deep.
Furthermore, some customers have complained that the scent is too powerful.
Apparently, it is because it contains orange oil, which smells nice; and yet if it contains fragrance we’re not talking about skincare anymore.
Last but not least, the Hydroxatone BB cream offers sun protection, which means it may be an ideal lotion to use in the summer.
‘Hydroxatone BB Cream’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.