There are a number of skin issues, and the list never seems to end and the problem never ceases as you get older. But, adding up your age does not necessarily mean you should be adding up on wrinkles too.
Flaky skin, dry skin texture and unflattering complexion — if your skin issue is on this list then, HERA Cell Essence may be the product that finally answers to your skin problems.
About HERA-Cell Essence
HERA Cell Essence is a Korean brand, the formulations of which work just the same wonders on Black and Caucasian skin just as it brings amazing results to Asian skin types.
For around, $60 for every 150 ml bottle, you can derive the skincare benefits from this ultra lightweight, non-greasy, non-sticky formulation that leaves your skin even toned and ultra-hydrated at the same time. It’s a difference you can see and feel.
Each bottle comes with a box of Cell Essence Facial Care Cotton, made from 100% natural cotton, and especially complements Cell Essence.
Manufacturer information and its claims about HERA-Cell Essence
HERA is a Korean Brand that has began to venture out products to the global market. With HERA Cell Essence, the company makes the following report based on a third-party consumer satisfaction survey carried out by globally renowned market research company, GfK Retail and Technology: (The study was conducted for 13 days in 2013, and involved 60 women.)
- All subjects reported feeling their skin was more moisturized with every use of HERA Cell Essence
- 98% said they experienced sleek, even and smooth skin
- 96% noticed a brighter skin tone
- 95% claimed they have clearer skin
Cell Essence is primarily formulated with the proprietary complex, Cell-Bio Fluid Sync, which was developed by AMOREPACIFIC, also based in Korea. The company develops R&D based formulations used in products ranging from beauty, household and healthcare.
How Does HERA-Cell Essence Work?
HERA Cell Essence is formulated with the proprietary Cell-Bio Fluid Sync, a special complex that combines minerals, lipids, amino acids, peptides and sugars that reinvigorates and revitalizes skin in an instant. As a result of HERA Cell Essence instantly boosts skin hydration on contact. With regular use, skin becomes more elastic, firmer, and less prone to wrinkling and other damages that result in skin aging.
HERA-Cell Essence Ingredients
Other than the proprietary moisture delivery system, Cell-Bio Fluid Sync, HERA Cell Essence is also formulated with the following ingredients:
- Solvents: Pure water, propanediol, ethanol,
- Moisturizers / skin conditioning agents / Antioxidants: niacinamide, glycereth-26, glycerin, 1,2-hexandiol, phenyl trimethicone, methyl gluceth-20, octyldodeceth-16, histidine, arginine, sodium hyaluronate, xylose,glucose, peach leaf extract, butylene glycol, mannose, lecithin, copper tripeptide-1, fucose, hydrolyzed millet
- Cleansing agents: PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, lysine
- Antiseptic / antimicrobial / anti-inflammatory: yarrow extract, adenosine, magnesium chloride
- Stabilizers and texturizers: BIS-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride
- Preservatives: sodium chloride, calcium chloride
HERA-Cell Essence Benefits
- Lightweight formulation that is easily absorbent on skin.
- Ultra sheer and non-sticky formulation that does not dry out skin nor leave it greasy.
- Leaves skin feeling well moisturized, firmer and more supple to the touch.
HERA-Cell Essence Drawbacks
- Product comes in a translucent, frosted bottle which may affect the viability of active ingredients depending on storage and transport practices.
- Bottle is heavy and impossible to take with you when you’re travelling.
Cleanse face thoroughly.
HERA Cell Essence comes with a box of Cell Essence Facial Care Cotton made from 100% natural cotton and made to complement the HERA Cell Essence. Use one piece of the supplied cotton pad. Wrap it around your middle finger in a diamond shape so that the there is a pointed tip towards the top end of your fingers. Wet the cotton with 2.5 ml of the product. Use the measurement on the sides of the bottle to do this step right.
Apply starting from the large surfaces of your face like your t-zone and cheeks. Use the pointed tip to apply the product on hard-to-reach areas including your eye area. Do the same to your neck and décolleté.
For best results, use with HERA Aquabolic Moisturizing Water, HERA Aquabolic Balancing Water, and HERA Aquabolic Balancing Emulsion
For external use only.
Always perform a patch test to check for possible irritations and allergies due to the product or any of its ingredients.
HERA-Cell Essence Side Effects
- Product contains alcohol which is a well-known irritant, and which makes this product potentially unsuitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Product contains perfume which some may find irritating.
Who can use HERA-Cell Essence?
Men and women seeking a product that works double time as a toner and as a facial moisturizer will find this product to their taste. Anybody with all skin types may try this product.
HERA Cell Essence is a carefully put together skincare product that instantly tones and moisturizes your skin in one swipe. All ingredients contained in the formulation have been well thought out. The only thing that’s missing is your personal experience with this product. Try a bottle today to find out if it fits you.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.