What is Corium 21?
Corium 21 is an anti-aging cream that facilitates smooth skin structure regardless of age. As years pass by, the skin is exposed to harmful elements in the environment inclusive of UV rays from the sun. As a result, it gradually loses its functional capabilities not to mention its aesthetic appeal; it becomes saggy and flaky in appearance.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is also prone to dryness as the ability to retain moisture is also reduced. This cream however reverses these processes, transforms and maintains a youthful skin structure. It contains a perfect blend of ingredients that have been proven to achieve such milestones as far as aging skin care is concerned. 2 gallons of this cream costs $400.
How Corium 21 Works?
This anti aging cream works by performing two main functions- eliminating wrinkles from the skin and hydrating it. The formula contains Aloe Vera, which has over the years been used to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines and related mild skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
It also features ingredients that provide the skin with essential nourishing elements for a youthful glow. As age increases, the level of hydration of the skin diminishes. However, this cream reverses that process by trapping and locking moisture from the surface for long periods of time. It also works to reduce inflammation of the skin.
Corium 21 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Aloe Vera – This is the most predominant ingredient in the formula and is responsible for rejuvenating and nourishing skin tissues for a youthful and vivacious glow.
- Vitamins – Provides essential nutrients fundamental for healthy skin repair and skin growth.
- Chamomile – It helps fight free radicals in the atmosphere. In addition to that, it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fennel – It promotes a well-toned and flexible skin structure.
- Ginseng – This ingredient serves to promote a brighter skin tone. It is also known to fight mild skin conditions like acne.
- Rose Hips – It is mainly responsible for improving the skin’s pigmentation besides also fighting wrinkles.
What are the Advantages of Corium 21?
- Promotes a youthful skin
- It eliminates wrinkles and fine lines prevalent on an aging skin
- It conceals blemishes and scars on the skin’s surface
- Besides skin care, it also treats mild forms of eczema and acne
- It has a perfect blend of essential nutrients and vitamins essential for the nourishment of the skin tissues
- It prevents inflammation of the skin
- It cures wounds and other skin perforations
- It is a great moisturizing cream
- In addition to that, it is also easy to use and can be easily integrated into any skin care routine program
What are the Disadvantages of Corium 21?
- This skin care product contains chemical preservatives particularly butylated hydroxytoluene that can cause harmful side effects such as allergies and cancer.
- It is not recommended for those with sensitive skins
- It is expensive
- The manufacturer does not offer money back guarantee
- There is no trial version
How Should You Take Corium 21?
- Wash the face thoroughly with water and pat it dry with a towel. A damp towel is recommended instead of a wet and dripping one.
- Apply droplets of the cream evenly across the skin’s surface.
- Massage the cream into the skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Allow the cream to be absorbed by the body for some time before applying any other skin acre formula or makeup.
Corium 21 Side Effects
Although this skin care product is effective, it has harmful preservatives that might negatively affect those with sensitive skins. Usage should be under strict medical supervision.
Corium 21 Review – Final Verdict
Corium 21 is reliable skin care formula that has powerful ingredients that facilitates a youthful skin. However, given the slight side effects to those with sensitive skins it is advisable to use it under a dermatologist’ supervision.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.