GliSODin Skin Nutrients Overview
GliSODin Skin Nutrients is a registered brand of nutritional supplements formulated with two key constituents: 1) Gliadin, a wheat protein and 2) Superoxide dismutase, or SOD, extracted from cantaloupes. GliSODin is a US-based nutricosmetics company founded in 2008. It is known for providing consumers with clinically-tested supplements that fight aging and promote skin health from the inside out.
GliSODin products are available online through the brand’s official website. Among them is an anti-aging and skin brightening formula for the face. They also have diuretic, slimming, cleansing, and recovery formula for the body. Price ranges from $50 to $200. Shipping is free for orders of at least $200.
Working Process of Glisodin Skin Nutrients
Metabolism of oxygen results to the production of reactive oxygen species, or ROS, in the body. ROS is also known by its more common name – free radicals. The body has a way of protecting itself against free radicals by producing compounds known as antioxidants. But if there is too much free radicals and the body’s defenses become overwhelmed, oxidative damage to the cells occur. This damage is what causes the body to age faster.
SOD is an enzyme that halts, or at least slow down the creation of ROS. GliSODin Skin Nutrients is loaded with SOD that helps increase the body’s supply of this enzyme. However, when taken orally, SOD has the tendency to be easily broken down by the stomach acids due to its fragile molecular structure. To address this, the manufacturers of GliSODin combined SOD with a type of wheat protein called Gliadin. Gliadin effectively protects SOD during the digestive process, while also allows for a slow, sustained release of the enzyme.
Ingredients of Glisodin Skin Nutrients
- Cantaloupe extract – contains high amounts of superoxide dismustase, the enzyme that breaks down harmful superoxide molecules, a.k.a. free radicals.
- Gliadin – a wheat protein that protects SOD from digestive enzymes.
Glisodin Skin Nutrients Pros
- It is a medical-grade product that was previously available to physicians only.
- It has strong antioxidant property that offers a wide range of functions.
- It fights the signs of aging and prevents premature aging.
- It shields the skin against ultraviolet radiation and other environmental insults.
- It protects the skin against DNA damage.
- It helps treat or relieve a wide variety of skin problems.
- It improves athletic performance and minimizes fatigue.
- It promotes cardiovascular health.
- It is tested and approved by a group of experts.
- It comes in many different products that suit different needs.
- It offers free shipping for orders over $200.
Glisodin Skin Nutrients Cons
- It is quite expensive compared to other skin health supplements in the market.
To maximize the benefits of GliSODin Skin Nutrients, the following dosages must be followed:
- For the advanced anti-aging and advanced skin brightening formula – Take three capsules daily after meals. A minimum of three months’ use is required to see results.
- For the advance diuretic formula – Take two capsules in the morning and another two at night. For best results, use after the detoxification formula and before the slimming formula.
- For the advanced slimming formula – Take one capsule every after meal. For best results, use after the detoxification formula. Must be used for a minimum of three months to see improvements.
- For the advanced cleansing formula – Must be taken for fifteen days straight. Dissolve one green sachet and one white sachet in water or any of your favorite drink. Shake, don’t stir. More effective if used with the advanced diuretic and advanced slimming formula.
- For the pre and post formula – Use the 14-day kit for non-invasive to minimally invasive procedures, and the 30-day kit for more invasive ones. Take one sachet of the powder and one sachet of the capsule for 7 or 15 days before the procedure and 7 to 15 days after. Use with advanced skin brightening formula for best results.
- For the antioxidant enzyme – Take one to two capsules a day.
GliSODin Skin Nutrients is a medical-grade formula so there’s no question with regards to its safety and effectiveness. However, it would always be ideal to consult your health specialist first before using any supplement especially if you have existing systemic condition and/or is taking any medication.
Read Next – Glow Inner Beauty Powder
Given the available information about GliSODin Skin Nutrients, its products is really worth a try. They are quite expensive, which is probably due to the fact that they are medical-grade. Nonetheless, if you want supplements that are similar to this brand’s yet not as pricey, check out our suggestions below.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.