Allegro Anti Aging Cream, manufactured by Allergo (a company founded to focus on dermatological science) is presented a skin-repairing anti-aging supplement. It is meant to be used as a regular supplement to your skin, rubbed in so that it can soak into your skin tissues and support healthy appearance. It is available through various online retailers, but when ordered through Hydra’s website, you can obtain a free trial that is yours to use for fourteen days (starting when you place your order). If you do not cancel in this period, you will be automatically billed $103, plus shipping and handling, each month for a new one-month’s supply of the product.
How Allegro Anti Aging Cream Works?
This product contains natural botanical substances, peptides and nutritional substances which are intended to directly nourish your skin while also providing hydration and moisturizing. It comes in the form of a cream which is meant to be applied to the freshly-washed skin.
Allegro Anti Aging Cream Ingredients
Information on the exact ingredients of this product are difficult to find. However, the active ingredients which the manufacturers specifically mention include the following:
- Snow algae powder: A botanical extract intended to activate the “longevity factor” in cells
- Red tea extract: Included as a source of antioxidant compounds
- Matrixyl 3000: A peptide compound included to reduce* the appearance of certain signs of skin ageing.
- Hyaluronic acid: A vital compound in the intercellular fluid inside of healthy tissues
- No known side effects.
- Includes several widely-used anti-aging supplement ingredients
- Home delivery “evergreen subscription” can be convenient
- No clinical support is provided for any of the ingredients mentioned by Hydra
- No apparent buyer protections or satisfaction guarantees
- “Evergreen subscription” not well advertised, and many user experiences focus on the negative surprise of the price of subscription
- Allegro Anti Aging Cream is meant to be part of a beauty care regimen and not a replacement for skin care and regular washing.
- The product should be applied after washing and gently drying.
- Use on a regular basis in order to get the best results.
There are no known side effects of this product when it is administered correctly. As with any skin supplement, of course, be sure to discontinue use if you experience any rashes or other negative reactions.
Hydra does not provide any clear information on how often you should use this cream. However, similar products are typically used twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. Similarly, a small amount (a fingertip full or two) is used and is rubbed into the skin until fully absorbed.
Compared to many other anti-aging supplements, Allegro Anti Aging Cream seems to offer a product with proven ingredients and has an attractive and somewhat informative web presence. However, between the free trial/subscription model, the eye-opening high price, and a distinctly mixed set of user experiences, it is difficult for us to endorse it without reservations.
There are beauty products available for every budget, and cost and quality aren’t always connected. Please be sure to shop around before you buy so that you can get the product that best suits your needs!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”