Luxoderm is essentially a skin toning cream made with completely natural ingredients. It tones the skin while providing it with nutrients and other compounds that make it firmer.
It helps treat a variety of common skin problems including rough skin, double chin, wrinkles, and cellulite. The formula is said to decrease dimpled skin by up to 47% within 9 minutes of application.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is also said to reduce lumps and bumps by up to 72% in the first 6 weeks of use. It penetrates all the layers of the skin where it works to make the skin firmer and more toned without the use of potentially dangerous chemicals.
The product is offered with a free trial on their website, but one container is being sold online for $69.95.
Active Ingredients in Luxoderm
- Concentrated Aloe Vera Juice: This has been used in traditional medicine for several skin problems. It is a powerful hydrating agent that also works to soothe irritation and reduce inflammation. also helps reduce the unevenness of the skin tone.
- Fennel Seed: It contains powerful antioxidants that can help protect the skin from free radical damage. Thus, it prevents one of the primary causes of the development of skin aging signs. Studies show that powerful antioxidants in fennel can help reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin E: This is another powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin. It is also known to deliver a number of benefits on the skin. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process of your cells.
- Ginseng: This active ingredient is known to help improve skin complexion and protect against skin aging signs. It is also an effective toner that helps improve collagen formation making the skin firmer and more elastic.
- Almond Oil: It contains antioxidants that help protect the skin. Study say that Almond Oil is highly researched to works wonders on the skin – by improving complexion and helping to fade scars.
- Other Active Ingredients: There are other active ingredients, but no details are provided on the website of Luxoderm. This includes camphor, orange extract, sage, walnut, sorbitolk shank push pi oil, camphor, capsicum oil, wheat germ oil, grapefruit oil, carrot seed oil, jojoba oil, and cinnamon oil.
How Luxoderm Works?
The formula uses natural active ingredients that penetrate all the layers of the skin where it works to make the skin firmer and more toned. It contains a blend of moisturizing ingredients which can help make the skin smoother.
This anti aging product also contains several active ingredients that contain antioxidants that help protect the skin from free radical damage. Therefore, it helps address one of the main causes of the development of skin aging signs.
Advantages of Luxoderm
- Luxoderm comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- There is a free trial offer.
- The formula is made with natural ingredients only.
Disadvantages of Luxoderm
- There are many complaints regarding the free trial offer that comes with an automatic monthly shipment program.
- It is not substantially proven to be effective.
- The price is very high for a product not backed by clinical data.
- It claims to be clinically proven through an independent test, but there is no information available on the testing done on the formula.
- There are only few ingredients that are thoroughly proven to tone the skin.
- Most feedbacks are negative saying it isn’t effective.
Luxoderm Questions and Answers
Q: Is Luxoderm Right For You?
A: Luxoderm is a moisturizing cream that claims to have a toning effect on the skin. The main problem is the lack of evidence that it is effective. On the other hand, there is a free trial offer so you can try if it works or not.
However, there are many users saying it didn’t really work for them, so there is a certain risk of trying this product especially because of the automatic shipment and billing program of the product.
Q: What are the Dos and Don’ts Of Luxoderm?
- Apply two to three times daily on affected areas.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use without consulting your skincare professional if you have highly sensitive skin.
Luxoderm Review – Final Verdict
Overall, Luxoderm is just an average skin toning cream. The main problem is the lack of proof that it really works.
Another major problem is the lack of information on their active ingredients and how they work.
It is still worth trying because of the money back guarantee but you need to be very careful because it comes with an automatic reorder program that you need to cancel if you don’t’ want to get billed.
Nevertheless, you must calculate your risks and check other anti aging cream options before you get your hands on this product.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Luxoderm?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Luxoderm!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.