What is Derma RPX?
Derma RPX is an anti-aging cream which the manufacturer claims can remove wrinkles in 5 minutes. It is meant to get rid of bags and puffiness under the eyes by tightening the skin in the area. It also smooths out the skin underneath the eyes.
The manufacturer of this cream uses only organic ingredients in their products.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Derma RPX?
This anti wrinkle cream is manufactured by Derma RPX, which is a company in the anti-aging industry that was founded this year. They produce anti-aging wrinkle cream which smoothes out the skin and makes it appear more youthful. The company uses only natural, organic ingredients in its products.
How does Derma RPX work?
The role of collagen in the body is to maintain and preserve the skin, muscles, and cartilage in the body. As we age, the amount of collagen diminishes. Providing additional collagen tightens the skin and improves its elasticity. It also may smooth out some of the wrinkles.
A study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that putting collagen peptides on the skin did eliminate wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Glycerin is a humectant which draws water towards itself. The addition of this ingredient in the skin leads to nicely hydrated, moisturized skin.
Derma RPX Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are several active ingredients in Derma RPX, which are meant to smooth out wrinkles and get rid of puffy eyes.
Some of the primary active ingredients are:
- Collagen – Collagen already exists in the body as a protein. Its role is to take care of the muscles, cartilage, and skin. Added collagen makes the skin firmer and more elastic. A 2012 article explained that you need to stop collagen and elastin from degrading to stop wrinkles from forming.
- Glycerin – This is included in the product because it’s a humectant. This means that it draws moisture towards itself, making it an excellent moisturizer. Research has shown that using glycerin on the skin leads to hydration.
- Zea Mays – This is corn starch. It’s known to be very soothing on irritated skin.
- Ethylhexylpalmitate – It makes your skin radiant and glowing. It’s used in many different cosmetics and creams.
- Macadamia Glycerides – Research has shown that macadamia glycerides are capable of smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin and getting rid of dark circles under the eyes.
What are the advantages of Derma RPX?
- This product can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- It could remove dark circles from under your eyes.
- Derma RPX refreshes and renews the skin.
- It can give you a younger-looking appearance.
What are the disadvantages of Derma RPX?
- There’s no allergen list provided for this product.
- It can be harmful if ingested.
- There’s no evidence that this product is effective.
Q: How should you apply Derma RPX?
A: Begin by washing your face with your regular cleanser and drying it with a towel. Take a small amount of the cream into your hand and begin rubbing it onto your face in a circular motion. Let it absorb into your skin for at least 5 minutes before putting on makeup.
Q: How much does Derma RPX cost?
A: The cost of a 2-month supply of Derma RPX on the official product website is $19.99. The shipping and handling costs are included in the price of the product. This product is only for sale on the official product website.
Q: What is Derma RPX’s return policy?
A: The company is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, return it within 90 days of your original purchase date and you’ll get a full refund within a week.
Q: Does Derma RPX offer a free trial?
A: Yes, there’s a free trial on offer on the official product website. You sign up, pay $4.95 for shipping costs, and then receive a free jar. Beware that at that point you’ll be put on the regular subscription unless you cancel within 14 days of signing up for the trial. This means you’ll get the product every month and be billed.
Derma RPX Review – Conclusion
Derma RPX is an anti-aging cream which is intended to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin and get rid of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
There’s very little in the way of reviews about this cream, which makes it difficult to make a comprehensive assessment. There are a couple of ingredients in this product that are unique compared to similar anti-aging creams.
A complete ingredient list is not provided, so it’s not possible to check for allergens. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to try the cream out on a small patch of skin to check if you get a reaction before using it all over your face and neck. Before you use this cream, do show it to your doctor and get approval.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."