What is Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream?
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream is a skin care solution that aims to regenerate your skin and promote its youthful appearance. The manufacturer claims that the ingredients have the power of delivering noticeable benefits after only a week of using the product.
The compounds of Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream can penetrate into deep skin layers and deliver moisture and nutrients required to improve plumpness and radiance of the skin, as well as help to iron fine lines and wrinkles. Users may also note that their skin tone is brightened and dull complexion optimized.
Who is the Manufacturer of Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream?
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream belongs to the Neutrogena brand which is owned by Johnson & Johnson. The brand was founded in the 1930s and today it is sold in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson acquired it in 1994, but the brand continued to promote their core values.
The company is proud of delivering top-quality products for taking care of your hair and skin. Neutrogena is dedicated to using only superb ingredients and carefully engineers each of its formulations for consumers’ benefits. Aside from this wrinkle cream, they also manufacture exfoliating cleansers, refining toners, shampoos, and conditioners.
How Does Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream Work?
The active ingredients of this formula include hyaluronic acid which helps to retain the moisture and optimize plumpness of the skin. Vitamins A and C both promote collagen production which can play a significant role in ironing out crow’s feet, wrinkles, and other imperfections.
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream works on brightening your skin complexion which may be helpful for the users dealing with dull skin tone. Thanks to the improved skin texture and complexion, you will notice that your overall appearance seems more youthful. The manufacturer mentions that you can expect results in just one week, but this might vary depending on the user.
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The official website mentions the list of ingredients included in Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream. At first glance, it seems to offer a rather standard list of compounds for a facial skin care product. These are the crucial components included in the formula:
- Sodium Hyaluronate – It is a form of hyaluronic acid, a component that can play a vital role in skin hydration. It has a considerable water-holding capacity which is why it can help to retain moisture. Sodium hyaluronate may assist in smoothening wrinkles and other imperfections.
- Ascorbic Acid – A scientific name for vitamin C that has multiple ways of boosting the health of your skin. First, it offers photoprotection against sun exposure and UV rays. Next, it promotes wound healing and helps with dry skin. Finally, it promotes collagen production to deliver anti-aging effects.
- Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract – This is nothing else than Myrtle and this plant-based extract can help in fighting with acne and other skin imperfections. The herb has considerable antioxidant characteristics.
- Retinol – Vitamin A is a mandatory ingredient in many anti-aging and rejuvenating skincare formulation. It can promote the production of elastin and collagen and help to deal with hyperpigmentation. It also helps to retain skin moisture and promote radiance of the skin.
- Glycerin – Also known as glycerol, this sugar alcohol is an often inclusion in skincare ingredients. It works on helping to smoothen the skin and assist in bringing moisture to the surface.
The formula also contains some other compounds, such as Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, and Butylene Glycol.
What are the Advantages of Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream?
- The product can help to diminish the visibility of crow’s feet, wrinkles, and other imperfections
- The formula can assist in brightening skin complexion
- Users may notice that their skin looks younger and smoother
- The product helps to rejuvenate skin cells and protect them against oxidative stress
What are the Disadvantages of Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream?
- It may cause irritation if you have sensitive skin, especially around the eyes
- The manufacturer promises results in a week, but some users emphasize that they haven’t seen a progress after several weeks of using the product
- Some customers noticed that the product’s odor is not pleasant
- The product may cause dryness of the skin
How should you use Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream?
First, perform the cleansing ritual and make sure your face is clean. Once you are done with that, grab a small amount of Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream and massage it into your face and neck. Use gentle circular moves and continue massaging until the product is completely absorbed. The manufacturer suggests using the cream twice per day.
How much is Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream?
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream can be purchased via the official website of the manufacturer at the price of $27.99 per jar. Each pack contains 1.7 ounces of the cream.
What is Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream’s Return Policy?
You will receive a return form with your invoice – this is what you need to form before returning the item in its original packaging. Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream is eligible for a refund if you return the product 30 days from the shipment date clearly marked on your invoice. Shipping costs are not covered by the policy.
Does Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream Offer a Free Trial?
At this moment, there doesn’t seem to be a free trial offer available for Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream.
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream Review – Final Verdict
This product can help you diminish the visibility of crow’s feet and wrinkles. However, you should note that Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream may cause irritation, especially if the skin around your eyes is sensitive. The formula can assist in brightening skin complexion, but some customers noticed that the product’s odor is not pleasant.
Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream may help in making your skin smoother and younger. However, the manufacturer promises results in a week, but they significantly vary depending on the users and some claim they haven’t seen progress even after several weeks of using the product. Finally, the formula assists in rejuvenating skin cells and protecting them against oxidative stress, but the strength of the cream may lead to skin dryness.
Have you checked out other product reviews? There are many different anti wrinkle cream options available which are why you should take your time in choosing the right one.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."