In This Review
What is Ambrosina Cream?
Ambrosina Cream is a natural and herbal cream that was designed to do what facelifts and surgeries do but the good side of Ambrosina Cream is that it is not in any way painful; unlike the surgeries. The manufacturers of the product claim that the cream is potent enough to keep the skin wrinkle-free, hydrate it, give it a glow and in the long run, make you look younger.
It does this by increasing the collagen and elastin levels in the body which the body starts to produce in smaller quantities after the age of 30.
How Does It Rate?
- Powerful yet gentle night cream.
- Deferred indications of aging.
- Reverse the appearance of aging.
- Made in the USA.
- 30-Day refund policy.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- The product is said to enhance the collagen level in the skin which in turn keeps the skin looking hydrated and well moisturized. This significantly reduces dry and chaffed skin.
- The product according to the manufacturers contains elastin which might help restore the skin back to its normal elastic limits.
- The product may be said to reduce wrinkles and issues that arise with an increase in age, skin-wise.
- The product contains ingredients like vitamin C that are capable of reducing skin damage due to excessive exposure to UV rays.
- There is no adequate information about the product’s manufacturers online.
- If you have allergies, you have to consult with your dermatologist before usage.
- The product is not budget-friendly.
- The quantity of each ingredient used in the manufacture of the product is not specified.
How Does Ambrosina Cream Work?
According to the manufacturers of this product, it works by boosting the production of collagen and elastin in the body which serves to regenerate skin cells, and give the skin thickness and softness that eliminates wrinkles.
All you need do is to apply the lotion to your body. Over time, you may begin to notice a decrease in the number of wrinkles and dark spots you have.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Ambrosina Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Skin aging is associated with loss of moisture so the skin cannot be well hydrated. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for maintaining the moisture level in the skin but over time, due to the aging process, it has been noticed that the production of this acid reduces in the body and it results in dry, chaffed skin. The hyaluronic acid present in the Ambrosina Cream helps to compliment the one present in the body and pick up the slack thereby leaving you with beautiful and well-hydrated skin.
– It is also known as Vitamin A and it has proven to be effective in reducing skin discoloration, and wrinkle lines by boosting collagen production rate in the body and also in smoothening the skin.
– This is another ingredient used for the manufacture of the product, it is said to have many benefits for the skin and they include collagen production which in turn reduces the wrinkles on the skin, skin repair which helps to heal the skin from previous UV rays induced damage.
Q: How Should You use Ambrosina Cream?
A: According to the manufacturers, the cream should be applied consistently to the body at least twice a day. It is also advised that you massage the product on your skin for 3-4 minutes so that it would be properly absorbed into the skin and work effectively.
Q: How Much Does Ambrosina Cream Cost?
A: The manufacturer’s website was not accessible, so the exact price of the product was not established. It is however estimated to be in the range of $37.90 on the retailer’s site.
Q: What is Ambrosina Cream’s Return Policy?
A: Return Policy is not clearly stated on the manufacturer’s site. However, it can be purchased from other retailers’ sites and will likely have its own returns policy.
If you change your mind for any reason known to you or if the product does not meet your satisfaction, a refund would be made by that retailer site.
Q: Does Ambrosina Cream Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is an option for a free trial test of the potency of the product before outright purchase.
Beautiful feel to this cream!
I discovered this cream a few years ago. I used to buy a very expensive well known product. This one is so much better! I have recommended it to several of my friends.
~ Sam K.
Ambrosina Cream Review – Final verdict
- The product may help to improve the skin’s level of elasticity
- The product also claims to be able to help with skin hydration and moisturizing
- Considering the prices of other products in its category, this product seems to be a tad more expensive
- The product might also not be useful for people with allergies
Ambrosina Cream has been said to be able to restore the skin back to its original elastic limit, improve levels of hydration and make it wrinkle-free but if the fact that the product might not be able to work for you if you have allergies and it is not totally budget-friendly puts you off concerning it does not quite meet your satisfaction, you can try out other anti-wrinkle creams in the same category as it.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
You can check other anti-wrinkle creams reviews like Athena 7 Minute Lift Reviews, Ave Creme Reviews and Beaute MD Reviews and can compare them with this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Papakonstantinou E, Roth M, Karakiulakis G. Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012 Jul 1;4(3):253-8. doi: 10.4161/derm.21923. PMID: 23467280; PMCID: PMC3583886.
 Chambial S, Dwivedi S, Shukla KK, John PJ, Sharma P. Vitamin C in disease prevention and cure: an overview. Indian J Clin Biochem. 2013 Oct;28(4):314-28. doi: 10.1007/s12291-013-0375-3. Epub 2013 Sep 1. PMID: 24426232; PMCID: PMC3783921.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."
Customer Reviews & Ratings1.0 out of 5
Review this Product
Leave a review and share your experience with others.
Write a Review
The Ambrosina website has no functional way to look at your account or to cancel auto-pay.
The customer service rep was very difficult to understand and would not take the product back or give me a credit. After 35 minutes of wrangling, I think I have a return address and RA# but am not confident this will happen. DO NOT order from this company unless you want a so so product at an upscale price and auto billing against your will.
SUSAN E ROQUET
SCAM SCAM SCAM BEWARE, DO NOT ORDER SAMPLES — NOTHING
When I go to the website for Ambrosia (ambrosina), same website, but they changed the name of the product. I found 3 different product names using the exact same website. No comments about cost, trial period, and of course not the marketing scam. As I said before, all I have is a packing slip and a credit card bill of $179.87/9.96!