Athena 7 Minute Lift Overview
Athena 7 Minute Lift is a facial anti-aging cream specially designed to naturally lift the skin. It reduces visibility of aging signs like saggy skin, wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet naturally with no need for the painful and expensive surgeries that take a long time to heal.
It also diminishes laugh lines, frown lines and puffiness under the eyes.
This Anti aging cream is formulated with commonly used peptides, vitamins, nutrients and other ingredients that work together to restore the skin’s firmness and suppleness. This makes the skin more resilient to elements that cause damage and hastens the skin’s healing process after damage.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Athena 7 Minute Lift
Athena 7 Minute Lift is a product manufactured by Adonia Organic whose headquarters are at Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. This a subsidiary company to Greek Islands Labs, LLC.
The manufacturer claims to use organic ingredients (cruelty-free, paraben-free and gluten free) in the making of their product. They also claim that it is hypoallergenic and safe for use on all skin types.
Athena 7 Minute Lift Ingredients List
Athena 7 Minute Lift works by hydrating, soothing and protecting the skin from elements that cause damage. It reverses the aging signs, slows the aging process and brings back your luminous youthful look.
Ingredients used in Athena 7 Minute Lift include:
- Green Tea Extract – Has antioxidant properties thus shield the skin from free radicals damage, reduce inflammation and slows the process of aging and formation of aging signs.
- Ascorbic Acid – Also known as Vitamin C and neutralizes free radicals protecting the skin against their oxidative damage.
- Orange Peel Extract – Has antioxidant benefits and gives a natural fragrance to the product
- Grape Fruit Extract – Rich in vitamins and antioxidant. It also help to even out skin tone and fight free radicals damage
- Avocado Oil – Hydrates and softens the skin.
- Lavender Oil – Has a fragrant smell and hasten healing
- Olive Fruit Oil – Hydrates the skin
- Sesame Seed Oil – Penetrates into the skin offering deep hydration and enhance cells renewal
- Rose Flower Oil – Has antioxidative, restorative and antimicrobial properties.
- Peppermint Oil – Used for its fragrant smell and antiseptic properties
The Advantages of Athena 7 Minute Lift
- Reduce appearance of aging signs
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Boosts collagen production enhancing cells renewal
- Protects skin from oxidative damage
- Hasten the healing process
The Disadvantages of Athena 7 Minute Lift
- Highly priced compared to other products with the same ingredients and claims
What are the Usage Instructions of Athena 7 Minute Lift?
After cleansing and moisturizing your face, apply Athena 7 Minute Lift and blend paying attention to affected areas.
Possible Side Effects
It contains ingredients that may make the skin to sag if used over a long period.
Athena 7 Minute Lift is an age-defying skin care product that shows the ability to improve your skin’s appearance by diminishing wrinkles, crow’s feet and expression lines as it boosts production of collagen, enhances cells renewal and treats skin related conditions.
However, we would advise you to not only rely on the information published but also research on the product. You should get more details about this product for ease of usage and prevent the occurrence of side effects due to ignorance to the product’s details.
Also, you should compare prices and ingredients used to make this product with others anti-aging products available in the market with similar claims. Although the manufacturer claims that it can be used on all skin types, some ingredients used may cause skin irritation, and others destroy your skin’s connective tissues if used over a long period.
It is therefore advisable to compare anti wrinkle creams & consult a good dermatologist before settling for this product.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Athena 7 Minute Lift?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Athena 7 Minute Lift!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."