XLS Medical Overview
XLS Medical contains a clinically proven formula and its makers state it burns three times more fat than dieting and exercising. There are no harsh stimulants and its fiber content creates a feeling of fullness in the stomach and prevents overeating. The manufacturers state that XLS Medical will begin to work in three days and there will be significant weight loss in four weeks. The main website is basic and provides no customer testimonials or additional information on how the ingredients work in the body.
XLS Medical – Ingredients
Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Chlorophyllin, Litramine Fiber, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin D3, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Croscarmellose Sodium.
XLS Medical – Product Description
XLS Medical contains Litramine Fiber, which aids weight loss by creating a sense of fullness. Although its manufacturer states this product is clinically proven, there is no published evidence to support these facts. Vitamins A and E support the body during a calorie deficient diet. There are no harsh side effects, and it can be purchased through the official website 123hellome.com although it does link to third party retailer, Boots Pharmacy where it sells for 64.99 for 180-capsules or 24.99 for 60 capsules. Take 1 to 3 capsules after each meal with a large glass of water.
XLS Medical – Advantages
- Is sold by the trusted, well known pharmacy Boots.
- Contains a useful Frequency Asked Questions page.
- XLS Medical is proven to assist weight loss as it contains a fiber complex thought to bind to fat.
- There is further information on weight loss on the official website, which is useful.
XLS Medical – Disadvantages
- Avoid avoided if you have a low BMI or are pregnant.
- The clinical research is not published on the manufacturers website.
- Supplement label is not listed.
- There is not enough information about how each ingredient works in the body
- The main website contains only a phone number and address.
- There is no money back guarantee or free trial.
Alternatives to XLS Medical
XLS Medical – The Bottom Line
XLS Medical contains a clinically proven formula, which binds to fat and creates fullness in the stomach to prevent snacking and overeating. There is no research published on how the blend works, and there is no free trial or money back guarantee. However, it is sold through Boots Pharmacy, which is a plus.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: