What is Tetrogen?
Tetrogen is a natural weight-loss supplement that is said to rebalance metabolic hormones to initiate fat-burning and weight loss and promote thermogenesis.
The manufacturer claims that these supplements speed up your metabolism, burn fat quickly, suppress your appetite and reduce cravings, and stop new fat from developing.
The product also has benefits for the digestive system and may provide you with a lot of extra energy which in turn will motivate you to exercise more. The product is made of all-natural ingredients and is not supposed to have any side effects.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of this product is Tetrogen, a company which was founded by an American woman named Jennifer Williams.
- The product distributer for Tetrogen is 9 Biotech Corp.This organization is located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- The product development was a combined effort between scientists at Gateway Health Alliances (GWA) and expert European Herbal Pharmacists.
- The company produces natural weight-loss supplements that include four patented, well-researched ingredients that optimize metabolic hormones.
- Melatonin (night)
- Green Tea Extract (day)
- Lipofuel (capsaicin)
- Irvingia Gabonensis (IGOB-131)
- Cissus (CQR-300)
- The product may speed up your metabolism.
- Tetrogen might burn fat while you sleep.
- It may make your digestive system more efficient.
- The supplements may help you control your appetite.
- Tetrogen may increase your energy levels and promote more physical activity.
- The product contains caffeine, which some people may want to avoid.
- You must purchase 2 products every month instead of one.
- The night pill may cause tiredness in the morning.
- There’s a chance the supplements could make you slightly hyperactive.
How Does Tetrogen Work?
Tetrogen contains four patented ingredients whose purpose is to balance the metabolic hormones in your body. As we get older, these hormones become imbalanced, and this can lead to overeating, cravings, a slow metabolism, and a lack of energy and motivation.
Once the diet pills balances your hormones, your energy level will go up and so will your metabolism. You may stop overeating and experience a reduction in cravings too.
The second way that these supplements help you lose weight is by inducing a state of thermogenesis in your body, which helps burn fat. This is achieved through the ingredient Lipofuel, and the green tea extract included in the daytime formula.
Tetrogen Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The four patented ingredients in this product balance your metabolic hormones, leading to weight loss. Other ingredients induce a state of thermogenesis where your body burns fat rapidly.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Some of the primary ingredients in this product are:
– Melatonin is a substance that the body produces naturally when it’s time for you to sleep, according to your natural cycle. It makes you drowsy and helps you fall asleep faster. Melatonin is often found in natural sleep aid supplements.
Green Tea Extract (day)
– There’s a lot of evidence that this product is an excellent fat burner, and that it has numerous benefits for the health. There’s some evidence that it can prevent cancer and heart disease.
– Capsaicin is extracted from chili pepper. Many people think that it can suppress the appetite, and therefore prevent overeating. However, the research indicates that there’s not a lot of evidence for that assertion.
Irvingia Gabonensis (IGOB-131)
– This is a spice that, according to current research, has a significant effect on lowering body weight over a period of time. In addition, it may positively modify lipid parameters in individuals who are overweight or obese.
– This plant is widely used in medicine to treat various illnesses – for example, it’s used in Cameroon for oral-rehydration. This plant has metabolic properties and is considered an effective treatment for obesity.
Tetrogen Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You take Tetrogen?
A: The recommended dosage of Tetrogen is 2 capsules per day. Take one capsule in the morning and the other capsule in the evening, with a full glass of water to help the capsules absorb into your system.
Q: How Much Does Tetrogen Cost?
A: You can purchase Tetrogen on the official website. There’s Tetrogen Day and Tetrogen Night supplements which, ideally, you’re intended to purchase together. However, you may currently purchase one of these bottles for the 35% discounted price of $45 (30-day supply).
You can also purchase the day and the night versions together at a 43% reduced price of $79 each (a 30-day supply). If you want to purchase 3 bottles of the day Tetrogen and 3 bottles of the night Tetrogen together (90-day supply) at a 50% reduced price, the cost is $209.
Q: What is Tetrogen’s Return Policy?
A: Tetrogen has a 30-day money-back guarantee for their products. You may request your money back at any time in the first 30 days after your purchase, if you return the unused portion of the product.
Q: Does Tetrogen Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, the manufacturer is not offering a free trial for this product.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Alternatives to Tetrogen
Tetrogen Review – Final Verdict
Tetrogen is an natural weight-loss supplement which balances the metabolic hormones, leading to weight loss. The manufacturer claims that this is a rapid fat burner which also speeds up your metabolism and suppresses your appetite and food cravings. The product is also meant to have the ability to prevent additional fat from developing.
However, the day product gives you energy largely because it contains caffeine. This could possibly make you over stimulated, depending on how your body reacts to this substance. In addition, the night medication can make you feel tired and groggy in the morning.
One other negative point is that in contrast to most other similar products, you are encouraged to purchase 2 bottles each month instead of one. Having said that, there are also medical and health benefits to this product including supporting the digestive system and helping you get a good night’s sleep.
It’s very important that you see your doctor before beginning this regimen to get approval, and to make sure it doesn’t negatively interact with any of the medications you may take. In addition, it’s always a good idea to research the ingredients in the product independently, and to compare with competing products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Melatonin for sleep does it work : https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/melatonin-for-sleep-does-it-work
 Truth about green tea for weight-loss : https://www.consumerreports.org/dieting-weight-loss/truth-about-green-tea-for-weight-loss/
 Capsaicin : https://draxe.com/capsaicin/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."