What is Slique Essence?
Slique Essence is an organic weight-loss product that comes in the form of essential oil. You add a few drops to whatever you’re drinking, and it’s supposed to curb your appetite, make you feel full, and cleanse your system.
This product provides added flavor to your beverage, as it combines the essential oil flavors of tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, spearmint, and stevia leaf.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Slique Essence?
The product is manufactured by Young Living, which was founded in 1993 by Donald Gary Young.
In the past, Mr. Yonge was convicted of practicing medicine without a license. Young Living is a multi-level market company based in Lehi, Utah which sells essential oil and other similar products.
How does Slique Essence work?
This product contains ingredients like stevia, which is known to curb the appetite, so you don’t indulge in high-calorie snacks. Other fruit oils are known to cleanse and detox the system.
Some fruits are rich in d-limonene, according to Alternative Medicine Review. This is a chemical in the rind of citrus fruits like lemon and grapefruit. It’s an effective treatment for heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux. This substance is also used as a weight-loss agent.
Research in the European Journal of Pharmacology shows that it may prevent metabolic disorders and can be beneficial to patients with hyperglycemia.
Slique Essence Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
This product is a collection of fruit oils and other plant-based substances.
A few of these include:
- Grapefruit essential oil – This fruit is known to cleanse and purify the system, and to curb the appetite. It’s very high in d-limonene, which is a good weight-loss agent. Research in the Journal of Medicinal Food supports the inclusion of grapefruit in a weight-loss diet.
- Lemon essential oil – It has a high concentration of d-limonene, which is a weight-loss agent. It also has the ability to cleanse the system. It also relieves digestive discomfort. Research in the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition shows that lemon can suppress diet-induced weight gain.
- Stevia Leaf – This is a very sweet leaf which is used as a zero calorie sweetener. It comes from the Stevia rebaudiana plant. Research in Science Direct supports its use as a weight-loss substance.
What are the advantages of Slique Essence?
- This product can make you feel full.
- It can help control your food cravings.
- It claims to give your body the boost it needs with very little effort.
What are the disadvantages of Slique Essence?
- Many users dislike the flavor.
- This product is dangerous if ingested by children.
- Some customers found it ineffective.
Q: How should you take Slique Essence?
A: Before you add this product to a beverage, shake it vigorously.
Add 2-4 drops to 4-6 oz. water, or any other beverage that you enjoy. Do this throughout the day.
Q: How much does Slique Essence cost?
A: You can purchase the product on the manufacturer’s website for $44.41 Canadian, which is $59 U.S.
The oil is also for sale on other retail websites, for a similar price.
Q: What is Slique Essence’s return policy?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, there is a 30-day return policy. The policy only applies to items that are unopened.
If you want a refund, let the company know and send the product back within 30 days of the original purchase date.
You can also buy the product from other retailers online. In that case, you’re covered by the policy on that site.
Q: Does Slique Essence offer a free trial?
A: No, the company isn’t offering a free trial. You can purchase the product on the manufacturer’s official website or on a their-party retailer’s website.
Slique Essence Review – Conclusion
This weight-loss essential oil product got some mixed reviews. About half of the reviewers were pleased with the oil, and they did feel that it helped them. Users reported that it helped them feel full, and it blocked their cravings.
There were a number of users who were displeased with this product and found it to be ineffective.
Many reported that the taste was foul, and they couldn’t tolerate it. There were also some issues of users receiving products that had been opened.
This oil is quite safe, although it’s always a good idea to go to a medical doctor before using any new product to get approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.