What is Slimatee?
Slimatee is an organic tea that is designed to be a natural laxative, promoting regular bowel movements and treating constipation.
The tea is supposed to have a refreshing, minty taste which many find to be delicious. It’s supposed to promote a peaceful overall feeling of health and well-being in the user.
Who is the manufacturer of Slimatee?
Slimatee is manufactured by a U.K based company called Ideal Health.
Table of Contents [Show]
There’s no real information about this company online, and they don’t seem to have a website. Presumably, they sell health and wellness-based products.
How does Slimatee work?
Most of the ingredients in this supplement are natural laxatives. They are ideal ingredients for constipation because they contain chemicals that create looser stools.
In addition, a laxative leads to more frequent bathroom trips that cleanse your system.
Harvard Health Publishing suggests that if a laxative doesn’t work or if you find yourself constantly needing to use one, you should seek medical advice.
Slimatee Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
This product contains a number of active ingredients, most of which are natural laxatives.
- Frangula Bark – This is the bark from a deciduous shrub which grows all over the world. The bark is a laxative containing hydroxyanthracene derivatives, according to the European Medicines Agency. They consider it to be an excellent treatment for alleviating occasional constipation.
- Hibiscus Flower – This flower is in the Malvaceae family and is sometimes referred to as ‘sour tea’ – especially in Iran. It has medicinal properties, including lowering the blood pressure. It’s also often used as a mild laxative, according to Science Direct.
- Senna Leaf – The medicinal properties are contained in the leaves and fruit. It’s known to have laxative properties and can be a useful treatment for constipation. Research in the Journal of Pediatric Surgery indicates that Senna is safe to use to treat constipation, even for children.
- Goldenrod Herb – This is a perennial plant which is also called solidago. This plant is known for having medicinal properties. The leaves apparently have a mild laxative effect. A study published in 2016 in the World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics found that goldenrod is a good treatment for constipation in elderly patients.
What are the advantages of Slimatee?
- The tea has a tasty mint flavor.
- It contains natural laxatives which promote regularity.
- This product can promote overall health.
What are the disadvantages of Slimatee?
- There’s no evidence that it promotes weight loss.
- It may lead to side effects like cramping and diarrhea.
- It made some users more constipated.
Q: How should you take Slimatee?
A: Put one tea bag in a cup, pour boiling water on it and leave it to steep for about 5 minutes.
You should only drink one cup a day or risk side effects.
Q: How much does Slimatee cost?
A: The cost varies depending on where you purchase the product.
The price varies quite widely, ranging from $5-30 for a box of 20 tea bags.
Q: What is Slimatee’s return policy?
A: There’s no official website where you can buy Slimatee, so there’s no return policy.
You can purchase it from other third-party websites, and you’ll be covered under their return policy.
Q: Does Slimatee offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial offered for this product, nor are there any free samples of the product being distributed to customers. If you want to try the tea, you can purchase it on a number of online retail websites.
Slimatee Review – Conclusion
There are very mixed customer reports of this product online. many people found it to be very helpful for dealing with their constipation and related issues.
However, there were a number of complaints about how powerful the tea is and how they experienced unpleasant side effects like cramping and bad diarrhea.
In terms of weight loss, some customers did report losing some weight. However, there’s very little evidence that this product promotes real weight loss beyond water weight.
If you do experience these kinds of symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if need be.
If you have a very sensitive gut, you may want to avoid Slimatee. Before you start using it, show it to your doctor and get medical approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.