What is Pure Therapy Forskolin?
Pure Therapy Forskolin is a weight loss supplement that uses a formula that is aimed at helping users lose stubborn body fat through the use of Forskolin.
Forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Coleus forskohlii plant. The extracts from this plant have been found to aid weight loss by helping to create enzymes called lipase and adenylate cyclase, which free fatty acids from the body’s cells.
Table of Contents [Show]
When combined with diet and exercise, this supplement is intended to help fat burn as fuel, which may reduce fat without affecting lean muscle mass.
Who is the Manufacturer of Pure Therapy Forskolin?
Pure Therapy Forskolin is manufactured by Pure Therapy Oils, LLC, located in Provo, Utah in the United States. Pure Therapy Forskolin is one of many dietary and immune system support supplements manufactured by this company.
The manufacturer states that this weight loss product is made in the United States and the company provides contact information through its Web site, including a toll-free phone number and their address for any questions or concerns.
How Does Pure Therapy Forskolin Work?
When one eats, the body is programmed to convert the calories into glucose (sugar). Taking in too many calories means one has too much glucose production, which raises sugar levels and begins fat production.
This product’s main ingredient is a Forskolin blend, which allows this glucose to activate the cellular messenger cAMP. Elevated levels of cAMP increase metabolism, communication, and overall activity. Through this process, Forskolin increases the metabolic rate and reduces fat accumulation.
When paired with a healthy diet and exercise, Forskolin has been found to increase the calories burned and decrease the calories stored in fat.
Pure Therapy Forskolin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The following active ingredients are listed on the Pure Therapy Forskolin Web site and Supplement Facts:
- Forskolin Blend (Coleus forskohlii root extract) – A chemical compound from the Coleus forskohlii plant, found in Brazil, central Africa, India, and other Asian countries. This plant has been found to decrease body fat percentage and mass to help prevent weight gain.
- Vegetable Cellulose (Veggie capsule) – An insoluble fiber that helps maintain normal digestive function and slows the digestive process. This helps maintain a stable blood sugar level and a healthy weight.
What are the Advantages of Pure Therapy Forskolin?
- This product uses Forskolin, which has been found to increase the calories burnt, especially during exercise.
- Pure Therapy Forskolin also uses ingredients that have been found to decrease calories stored in fat, to help users maintain a healthy weight.
- The use of a Forskolin blend will increase levels of cAMP, which can prevent weight gain and help manage weight.
- Vegetable Cellulose has been found to help maintain and normalize digestion and the blood sugar levels in the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Pure Therapy Forskolin?
- Although Forskolin has been found to increase calories burnt and decrease calories stored in fat, it should not be used to decrease appetite.
- This product should not be used by persons under 18 and the Coleus plant is possibly unsafe for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Forskolin could pose a risk for people with kidney disease.
- Individuals with low blood pressure or taking blood thinners should not use forskolin.
Read More Article Here:
Frequently Asked Questions About Pure Therapy Forskolin
1 Q.How Should You take Therapy Forskolin?
Ans.The serving size for this product is one capsule per day.
2 Q.How Much Does Pure Therapy Forskolin Cost?
Ans.Customers have four options to purchase this product: one bottle for $64.99 plus $7.95 shipping and handling, three bottles for $99.98, five bottles for $149.97, or seven bottles for $199.96. All of the options except the one-bottle purchase offer free shipping and handling.
3 Q.What is Pure Therapy Forskolin’s Return Policy?
Ans.The manufacturer states that a refund will be credited within 30 days of the purchase date. Shipping and handling fees on the one-bottle option are not refundable.
4 Q.Does Pure Therapy Forskolin Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.The Web site does not offers a free trial.
Pure Therapy Forskolin – Final Verdict
Weight loss supplement uses its Forskolin blend, which has been found to help the user burn fat more quickly and decrease the calories stored in fat. This process, when combined with a healthy diet and exercise, can help those who have struggled with losing weight in the past.
However, Forskolin is not an appetite suppressant and, instead, focuses on fat burning without losing muscle mass. Forskolin reduces fat accumulation, or fat gain, which is difficult to do on one’s own.
The use of a Forskolin blend has been found to help users’ burn calories and decrease the storage of fat. Although on its own, the release of stored fat is not enough to promote weight loss, when accompanied by a calorie deficit (calories out must exceed calories in), Pure Therapy Forskolin can help this process for effective weight loss.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.