What is Pure Therapy Forskolin?
Pure Therapy Forskolin is a weight loss supplement that uses a formula that is aimed at helping users lose stubborn body fat through the use of Forskolin.
Forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Coleus forskohlii plant. The extracts from this plant have been found to aid weight loss by helping to create enzymes called lipase and adenylate cyclase, which free fatty acids from the body’s cells.
 When combined with diet and exercise, this supplement is intended to help fat burn as fuel, which may reduce fat without affecting lean muscle mass.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- Pure Therapy Forskolin is manufactured by Pure Therapy Oils, LLC, located in Provo, Utah in the United States.
- Pure Therapy Forskolin is one of many dietary and immune system support supplements manufactured by this company.
- The manufacturer states that this weight loss product is made in the United States and the company provides contact information through its Web site.
- Including a toll-free phone number and their address for any questions or concerns.
- Forskolin Blend
- Vegetable Cellulose
- This product uses Forskolin, which has been found to increase the calories burnt, especially during exercise.
- Pure Therapy Forskolin also uses ingredients that have been found to decrease calories stored in fat, to help users maintain a healthy weight.
- The use of a Forskolin blend will increase levels of cAMP, which can prevent weight gain and help manage weight.
- Vegetable Cellulose has been found to help maintain and normalize digestion and the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Although Forskolin has been found to increase calories burnt and decrease calories stored in fat, it should not be used to decrease appetite.
- This product should not be used by persons under 18 and the Coleus plant is possibly unsafe for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Forskolin could pose a risk for people with kidney disease.
- Individuals with low blood pressure or taking blood thinners should not use forskolin.
How Does Pure Therapy Forskolin Work?
When one eats, the body is programmed to convert the calories into glucose (sugar). Taking in too many calories means one has too much glucose production, which raises sugar levels and begins fat production.
This product’s main ingredient is a Forskolin blend, which allows this glucose to activate the cellular messenger cAMP. Elevated levels of cAMP increase metabolism, communication, and overall activity. Through this process, Forskolin increases the metabolic rate and reduces fat accumulation.
When paired with a healthy diet and exercise, Forskolin has been found to increase the calories burned and decrease the calories stored in fat.
Pure Therapy Forskolin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The following active ingredients are listed on the Pure Therapy Forskolin Web site and Supplement Facts:
Forskolin Blend (Coleus forskohlii root extract)
– A chemical compound from the Coleus forskohlii plant, found in Brazil, central Africa, India, and other Asian countries. This plant has been found to decrease body fat percentage and mass to help prevent weight gain.
Vegetable Cellulose (Veggie capsule)
– An insoluble fiber that helps maintain normal digestive function and slows the digestive process. This helps maintain a stable blood sugar level and a healthy weight.
Read More Article Here:
Frequently Asked Questions About Pure Therapy Forskolin
Q: How Should You take Therapy Forskolin?
A: The serving size for this product is one capsule per day.
Q: How Much Does Pure Therapy Forskolin Cost?
A: Customers have four options to purchase this product: one bottle for $64.99 plus $7.95 shipping and handling, three bottles for $99.98, five bottles for $149.97, or seven bottles for $199.96. All of the options except the one-bottle purchase offer free shipping and handling.
Q: What is Pure Therapy Forskolin’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer states that a refund will be credited within 30 days of the purchase date. Shipping and handling fees on the one-bottle option are not refundable.
Q: Does Pure Therapy Forskolin Offer a Free Trial?
A: The Web site does not offers a free trial.
Read Next – Avesil Review
Pure Therapy Forskolin – Final Verdict
Weight loss supplement uses its Forskolin blend, which has been found to help the user burn fat more quickly and decrease the calories stored in fat. This process, when combined with a healthy diet and exercise, can help those who have struggled with losing weight in the past.
However, Forskolin is not an appetite suppressant and, instead, focuses on fat burning without losing muscle mass. Forskolin reduces fat accumulation, or fat gain, which is difficult to do on one’s own.
The use of a Forskolin blend has been found to help users’ burn calories and decrease the storage of fat. Although on its own, the release of stored fat is not enough to promote weight loss, when accompanied by a calorie deficit (calories out must exceed calories in), Pure Therapy Forskolin can help this process for effective weight loss.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319370.php
 How forskolin reduces fat : https://www.transparentlabs.com/blogs/all/how-forskolin-reduces-fat
 Forskolin : https://draxe.com/nutrition/forskolin/
 Benefits of vegetable cellulose : https://healthfully.com/465904-what-are-health-benefits-of-vegetable-cellulose.html
 Coleus : https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1044/coleus
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."