PhenPhast Advanced Overview
PhenPhast Advanced weight loss product claimed that users using this product would lose up to 1 pound a day. It has three basic functions: burning fats, boosting levels of energy in the body and suppressing appetite. It is a product of the NaturaPrime Company. The diet supplement is thermogenic thus plays a vital role in boosting body metabolism and enhancing focus. There have not been clinical trials run to support the ability of this product to perform the said functions. There is a payback guarantee to users who don’t get desired results in one year.
How PhenPhast Advanced Works?
L-cartinine and green tea found in this product have the ability to significantly burn fats. They further boost body energy. The formula also has extracts of glycyrrhizin, which is known to have effects of reducing the amounts of fats stocked in the body. It also aids to retain water in the body. Hoodia and African mango have components that help the user reduce cravings for their favorite food. African tea has been clinically proven to reduce weight if coupled with a low calorie diet. However the loss is very low and can be easily be counterattacked by a simple act of overfeeding. Chromium found in this product also does aid in the process of losing weight.
PhenPhast Advanced Ingredients
- Extracts of grape seed – increases blood flow rate and lowers cholesterol levels in the body
- Maca extract – increases energy levels in the body.
- Coleus Forskohlii – it leads to build up of lean muscle mass as well as boosting metabolism.
- Astralagus – it is used to boost immune and also reduces the risks of PhenPhast Advanced’s side effects.
- Gynmnema – it lowers the level of blood glucose and reduces cholesterol endowment in the body.
- African mango extracts – contains IGOB131, which suppresses weight and aids the body shed off weight.
- Powdered grapefruit – contains Naringin which catalyses lipids metabolism.
- Panax Ginseng – makes consumers feel calm after a meal.
- Extracts of green tea leaves – it is a catechins, which enables it improve body thermogenesis.
- Hoodia – it plays a role in suppressing appetite. Clinical tests have not been run to prove this and further this ingredient has several side effects.
- GABA – it plays a role in burning fats.
- Beta-Alanine – it improves performance in a workout.
- Tryptophan – helps the body to make niacin and serotonin.
- Tyrosine – it is also used to suppress appetite.
- L-Arginine – improves blood circulation.
- L-ornithine – helps in the buildup of lean muscles mass.
- L-carnitine – it plays a role in the breakdown of body fats and also increases energy levels in the body
PhenPhast Advanced Pros
- Helps in weight loss
- Burns fats
- Regulates blood sugar
- Reduce the flow of sugars into the blood stream
- Enhances energy
- Suppresses appetite
- Gives a one-year money-back guarantee.
You May Also Like To Read – Atrafen
PhenPhast Advanced Cons
- There is little information on the manufacturer
- Most of its ingredients have not been clinically tested
- Most of its good reviews are from clients who got the product for free
PhenPhast Advanced Dosage Instruction
A bottle of phenphast comes with 60 capsules. As a diet supplement, you are supposed to take to capsules a day with an 8 ounce glass of water.
PhenPhast Advanced Side Effects
This product has a wide range of ingredients which increases the pool of potential risks. Further, there are human trials that have been clinically run on this product. Hoodia causes headache, nausea and vomiting. This product causes liver damage in some users. African mango causes sleep problems whine Carnitine causes heart burn.
Alternatives to PhenPhast Advanced
While the manufacturer gives scanty information, research on the ingredients reveal that the claim of massive weight loss is not factual. Some ingredients are known to help reduce weight but the reduction is in small quantities. Chromium for example, leads to a loss of about 1.1 kg after being used for about three months.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: