PhenPhast Advanced Overview
PhenPhast Advanced weight loss product claimed that users using this product would lose up to 1 pound a day. It has three basic functions: burning fats, boosting levels of energy in the body and suppressing appetite.
It is a product of the NaturaPrime Company. The diet supplement is thermogenic thus plays a vital role in boosting body metabolism and enhancing focus.
There have not been clinical trials run to support the ability of this product to perform the said functions. There is a payback guarantee to users who don’t get desired results in one year.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does PhenPhast Advanced Rate?
- Manufactured in the Best Facilities.
- It comes from reputable brand.
- The brand is in weight loss market since many year.
- The brand has legacy of using natural ingredients.
- Served many satisfied consumers.
- Extracts of grape seed
- Maca extract
- Coleus Forskohli
- African mango extracts
- Powdered grapefruit
- Panax Ginseng
- Extracts of green tea leaves
- Helps in weight loss
- Burns fats
- Regulates blood sugar
- Reduce the flow of sugars into the blood stream
- Enhances energy
- Suppresses appetite
- Gives a one-year money-back guarantee.
- There is little information on the manufacturer
- Most of its ingredients have not been clinically tested
- Most of its good reviews are from clients who got the product for free
Working Process and the Ingredients
Extracts of grape seed
– increases blood flow rate and lowers cholesterol levels in the body
– increases energy levels in the body.
– it leads to build up of lean muscle mass as well as boosting metabolism.
– it is used to boost immune and also reduces the risks of PhenPhast Advanced’s side effects.
– it lowers the level of blood glucose and reduces cholesterol endowment in the body.
African mango extracts
– contains IGOB131, which suppresses weight and aids the body shed off weight.
– contains Naringin which catalyses lipids metabolism.
– makes consumers feel calm after a meal.
Extracts of green tea leaves
– it is a catechins, which enables it improve body thermogenesis.
– it plays a role in suppressing appetite. Clinical tests have not been run to prove this and further this ingredient has several side effects.
– it plays a role in burning fats.
– it improves performance in a workout.
– helps the body to make niacin and serotonin.
– it is also used to suppress appetite.
– improves blood circulation.
– helps in the buildup of lean muscles mass.
– it plays a role in the breakdown of body fats and also increases energy levels in the body.
Q: What is the Recommended Dosage of It?
A: A bottle of phenphast comes with 60 capsules. As a diet supplement, you are supposed to take to capsules a day with an 8 ounce glass of water.
Q: Are there any Possible Side Effects of it?
A: This product has a wide range of ingredients which increases the pool of potential risks. Further, there are human trials that have been clinically run on this product. Hoodia causes headache, nausea and vomiting. This product causes liver damage in some users. African mango causes sleep problems whine Carnitine causes heart burn.
PhenPhast Advanced Review – Final Verdict
While the manufacturer gives scanty information, research on the ingredients reveal that the claim of massive weight loss is not factual. Some ingredients are known to help reduce weight but the reduction is in small quantities. Chromium for example, leads to a loss of about 1.1 kg after being used for about three months.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Hoodia Gordonii. www.sciencedirect.com
 L-Tyrosine - Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress? J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007 May;32(3):224. PMID: 17476368; PMCID: PMC1863555.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."