Maxx Trim Overview
Ephedra-based Maxx Trim is a thermogenic fat burner and energizer manufactured and distributed by Maxx Lifestyle. Maxx Lifestyle does provide an official product website but while it’s strong on the bold type and exclamation points, it is weak on consistent facts about ephedra and Maxx Trim. Promoting a weight loss conspiracy line of thinking about the FDA’s ban on ephedra, Mazz Lifestyle would have website visitors think that the FDA doesn’t want anyone to use an effective weight loss product. The Ephedra ban was lifted in 2005 for smaller doses of the drug and it is this 10mg dosage that is found in Maxx Trim.
Maxx Trim – Product Description
Each Maxx Trim capsule contains the maximum allowable 10mg of Ephedra, plus a proprietary blend of Caffeine, Bitter Orange, Green Tea, Ginger Root, Cayenne, Mustard Seed, and White Willow Bark powder. Ephedra is an effective weight loss option in higher doses, but users may be wary of using it evening smaller doses given the dangerous side effects reported in higher doses. The other ingredients in Maxx Trim have been used in weight loss products for quite some time with marginal success and relatively mild side effects.Maxx Trim is priced comparably to other weight loss pills of its kind with 90 tablets for approximately $60 with a discount for both larger quantity orders or the automatic shipping and billing option from the manufacturer.
Maxx Trim Advantage
- Official product website provides a complete list of ingredients.
- Maxx Trim manufacturers subject their products to an intense testing, purification and filtering process.
- Maxx Trim contains several energy boosting ingredients to increase metabolism.
- Product is equally effective for both men and women.
- Product website includes user testimonials.
Maxx Trim – Drawbacks
- The official product website states the unsubstantiated statement that Maxx Trim provides permanent weight loss which is not likely to be true.
- The combination of so many stimulants may be disruptive or harmful to some user’s systems.
- Ordering Maxx Trim from the product website appears complicated and confusing.
Alternatives to Maxx Trim
Maxx Trim – The Bottom Line
Maxx Trim excessive amount of stimulants, coupled with ephedra, make Maxx Trim a product that is likely to negatively impact most individuals in the long term. The usual stimulant loading side effects are likely to occur and the manufacturer’s claim that permanent weight loss is possible with any product lessens their credibility on all counts. The product website is as intense and stimulating as the product itself.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: