Jenny Craig Overview
Jenny Craig is a weight loss and management program specially designed to help users drop the stubborn extra pounds and keep their weigh at manageable levels. It helps the user attain their weight loss desires by providing them with motivation, pre-packed foods, and consultation.
Its official website is informative with captivating diagrams and the information is given on the site is very easy to understand.
Some of the sections in the Jenny Craig program include, the Get Started, Halfway There and the transition section. All these are aimed at providing the dieter with the needed guidelines and information so as to kick-start their weight loss journey, watch their progress, help them prepare healthy foods and also help them maintain their new weight levels and fitness.
How Does it Rate?
- Jenny Craig program is a brainchild of the Jenny Craig, Inc.
- This company was founded in 1983 in Melbourne, Australia by a couple, Sidney and Jenny Craig, and started its operations in 1985.
- The company’s headquarters are now based in Carlsbad, California.
- The company has weight loss and management centers with a consultant who offers weight loss and management counseling and agents who deliver this program directly to clients
- The dieter has access to personal consultant.
- Prepared foods can be directly delivered to the dieter.
- The program can be used by people of all ages and gender.
- Weight loss results will vary from one dieter to the other.
Does Jenny Craig Really Work?
It shows the ability to enhance weight loss and prevent future gains. The Jenny Craig program can be accessed from their official website whereby one is required to register first so as to acquire membership.
After joining, your personal consultant will reach out to you and help you set your weight loss goals. You instantly get access to delicious and easy to prepare meals, which will help you lose weight. You will also get weekly weight loss support and coaching, and get to choose the meals to prepare from 4 weekly menus.
Jenny Craig Program Breakdown – Features
This program is divided into 3 sections with different purposes and all aimed at aiding weight loss and maintenance at manageable levels even when one is no longer on this program.
- Section 1 – Get Started
This is where the dieter meets with a Jenny Craig consultant, either at their centers or a place of choice. The dieter’s profile is reviewed and a customized weight loss program is produced. 
The program’s bulk makes use of Jenny Craig’s prepared foods at the centers or can be delivered. The products should be supplemented with dieter’s own groceries and will receive tips on shopping and sample menu guides.
- Section 2 – Halfway There
The dieter learns how to prepare healthy and balanced foods without the use of Jenny Craig Products.
- Section 3 – Transition Phase
Having attained their weight loss dreams, the dieter lives and eats healthy to keep off the already lost weight and maintain their levels of fitness.
Jenny Craig Claims
- For questions or suggestions, customers can reach the company via phone or email.
- This manufacturer claims that their foods are free of hazardous preservatives, binders, fillers and other components that would bring danger to the dieter.
- They claim that adherence to the advice given by their consultants will ease your weight loss journey and help you achieve your set goals.
Jenny Craig FAQ’s
Q: How Do I Use this Program?
A: The program comes with menus to choose from and already prepared foods that one can take with ease.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using this Program?
A: Consult a recognized nutritionist before following it.
Q: How Long Before I See any Improvements?
A: Results will vary between users but might show in 5-7 weeks of change in your diet.
Q: What are the Possible Side Effects of Jenny Craig?
A: It brings no side effects.
Alternatives to Jenny Craig
Jenny Craig Reviews – Final Verdict
Jenny Craig is a weight-loss supporting program that will help dieters kick off the weight loss journey. It provides the dieter with a variety of menus to choose from and ready-made foods, which can be supplemented with the dieter’s own groceries. With foods free from additives, preservatives, and thickeners, one is assured of weight loss achievements and maintenance at manageable levels.
Going by the program’s benefits to dieters, a majority of the people might end up trying out this program. However, we advise them all to research more on this program and ensure that they understand it and are familiar with the provided foods.
Dieters should compare its monthly price with that of other programs available online and claiming to offer similar befits after consistent following. They should make sure that the program promotes healthy living and the foods available are safe for human consumption. We recommend that one should consult a health provider before trying out this program.