Beta Fuel by Marqi Life is an ephedra-based thermogenic metabolism boosting supplement designed to maximize fat burning during exercise and resting. Marqi Life appears to have discontinued promoting and distributing the product, as the BetaFuel website indicates that it is sold out and the informational links are inactive. Website visitors are invited to sign up for a BetaFuel newsletter for information about ephedra and ephedrine products.
BetaFuel – Product Description
Appealing to the body building public, Beta Fuel contains the ECA Stack of 10mg of Ephedra alkaloids per capsule White Willow Bark (or Aspirin) and Caffeine. BetaFuel gets its 10mg. of Ephedra in the form of Ma Huang Extract. It also contains Bitter Orange Extract, another metabolism, and fat burning stimulant; Salicylate is the same ingredient that is used as an anti-inflammatory but is also used to move oxygen through the body; Caffeine, Mustard Seed, and Green Tea Leaf Extract are added for fat burning boost and energy. BetaFuel also contains Cayenne, Bladderwack and Ginger Root
- BetaFuel is a strong metabolism boosting supplement.
- There are no known claims against BetaFuel as making untrue claims.
BetaFuel – Drawbacks
- Beta Fuel’s official website contains a perpetual “Sold Out” banner and provides no product information.
- There is a strong combination of stimulants in Beta Fuel which may be disruptive to some users.
- Ephedra based products are not available for sale in several states.
- BetaFuel is listed as discontinued on several online retail sites and is difficult to purchase.
Alternatives to BetaFuel
BetaFuel – The Bottom Line
BetaFuel is a strong metabolism-boosting supplement filled with several stimulants that are likely to make users jump out of their skin, however, it does not appear to be readily available for purchase. Marqi Life, its manufacturer/distributor is not offering the product on its website and the BetaFuel website prompts visitors to sign up for a BetaFuel newsletter which is said to contain information about ephedra and ephedrine containing weight loss products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: