What is HCG Activator?
HCG Activator is marketed as an organic weight-loss supplement. As of July 2019, its name has been changed to HCG Activator.
The product is supposed to increase metabolism, although they say it doesn’t contain stimulants. It’s meant to suppress your hunger and your sugar cravings. The product should help you burn fat and lose weight.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of HCG Activator?
This product is manufactured by an organization called BioMedX Research. This is an American company which was founded in 2011.
The company is in the health and wellness industry, producing supplements made of organic ingredients.
How does HCG Activator work?
There are ingredients like Saffrolite Saffron which are known to reduce the appetite, so you don’t snack and overeat.
A study in Nutrition Research revealed that ingestion of this substance led to weight loss in women.
HCG Activator Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are several primary active ingredients that are included in this supplement, which help to regulate sugar metabolism and lose both fat and weight.
- Black Cohosh – This is an herb which has active properties in the stem and root. It’s generally used to treat menopause issues like hot flashes. According to research in Relias Media, it can also treat the symptoms of prostate enlargement. Black Cohosh also helps other ingredients to absorb better into the body, which is likely why it was included.
- L-Arginine – This is an amino acid which regulates fat and sugar metabolism, and that helps you lose fat and weight. A 2005 study on diabetic rats in the Journal of Nutrition found that L-arginine does lead to weight loss.
- Saffrolite Saffron – It helps you to lose weight because it controls your hunger, and thus it prevents you from overeating and snacking. A study on women in Nutrition Research confirmed the weight-loss benefits of saffron.
What are the advantages of HCG Activator?
- This product can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- It can suppress hunger and cravings.
- It can increase your metabolism.
- HCG Activator doesn’t include any stimulants.
What are the disadvantages of HCG Activator?
- This product can be very dangerous if ingested by children.
- Sorbitol can cause diarrhea.
- These are big capsules which may be hard to swallow.
Q: How should you take HCG Activator?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you use this product as part of a 3-stage system which also includes drops, Vitamin B12, and potassium.
The stages are loading, maintenance, and stabilization; HCG Activator is meant to be used during the maintenance phase.
The recommended dosage of HCG Activator is one tablet, three times a day during this phase. Put the tablet under your tongue and let it dissolve.
WARNING: Don’t take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances.
Q: How much does HCG Activator cost?
A: The supplement isn’t for sale directly from the manufacturer’s official website, and the price varies from distributor to distributor – sometimes by a lot. It tends to fall somewhere between $40-55.
Q: What is HCG Activator’s return policy?
A: You can’t purchase this product directly from the manufacturer’s website, but there are numerous distributors listed on the website. You’ll be covered by the return policy of the company you purchase from, so read it over carefully.
Q: Does HCG Activator offer a free trial?
A: No, this manufacturer doesn’t have a free trial for the product. There are no free samples on offer. If you’d like to try the product, you can buy it through one of the distributors listed on the manufacturer’s official website or on a few other third-party websites.
HCG Activator Review – Conclusion
Customers are divided between liking this product and finding it unhelpful. Some users lost weight rapidly on this product, while others said they lost more slowly.
It seems to help curb the appetite fairly well. There were also customers who said they didn’t lose a pound, and they found the product to be a waste of money.
There wasn’t a big mention of people experiencing side effects while using this product, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have any. Everybody’s body functions differently.
If you do experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product. Meet your physician before you start taking this supplement, to get medical approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.