Demon Burn 50 Overview
Demon Burn 50 is a product the burns fats and contains extracts of ephedra suitable for users aiming at burning fats especially the experienced. It is mostly used by body builders and not necessarily those aiming at reducing weight. This product is composed of a wide range of stimulants that help in suppressing appetite, burning fats and boosting energy levels. It kick starts your metabolism and also aims at reducing your weight drastically over a short period. It is not recommended for athletes as it does not escape anti doping tests.
How Demon Burn 50 works?
This supplement contains naturally occurring methlysnephrine and synephrine.This two compounds have a stimulant effect thereby replacing banned ephedra. There are thermogenic thus raise body temperatures and catalyses metabolism. In diet pills, this compounds are used for this effect in suppressing appetite. They increase heart beat rate thereby increasing blood pressure and thus a faster flow of blood. PhenylethylamineHCL, a synthesized natural amino acid, contained in this product makes you feel generally happy and excited. There is also another ingredient, Theobromine whose role is not only stimulating but also widening blood vessels.
Demon Burn 50 Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 – involved in catalyzing metabolism and plays a vital role in the breakdown of fats and lipids.
- Vitamin B12 – it is involved in the production of cells especially erythrocytes and instigates carbohydrate based metabolism. It also improves the functioning of the brain and the general nervous system.
- Chromium – it removes traces of blood fats and unwanted cholesterol as well as reducing stocks of triglycerides. It also helps the body use insulin in the right quantities.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – it is a well known stimulant and its stimulation is equivalent to four cups of coffee.
- Barks of white willow – it contains salicin which relieves stomach and back pains.
- Methlysnephrine – makes the body thermogenic by activating Beta-3 receptors. This reduces the amount of fats endowed in the body.
- Phenylethylamine HCL – it helps in focus and concentration and makes one more alert. It is also a mood enhancer and thus causes short-lived excitement.
- Synephrine HCL – increases the level of adrenaline and thus increases stress and body anxiety.
- Green tea leaves extracts – it has effects of burning fats.
- Theobromine – a stimulant that makes the heart beat faster and makes blood vessels wider to improve on the flow of blood.
- Cayenne – it is known in increasing body metabolism when consumed in high quantities.
You May Also Like – AlkaTone Keto
Demon Burn 50 Pros
- Burns fats
- Helps in removals of unwanted calories
- Maintains body muscles
- It is free of 1,3-dimethylamylamine powder
- Help in enhancing focus and concentration
- Increase the level of energy in the body
- It is an appetite suppressant
Demon Burn 50 Cons
- The site is registered in UK yet the postal address is in Californian thus putting credibility in question
- Does not include health precautions on the side-effects
- Ingredients information is scanty. There is clear information on what type of cactus extract is in the supplement
Demon Burn 50 Dosage Instructions
Each Demon Burn 50 bottle comes with 100 capsules. Unless you are an experienced fat burner, you should take I capsule per day.
Demon Burn 50 Side Effects
Stimulants used in this product have side effects such as an abnormally high heart rate, feeling jittery, anxiety, insomnia and moods variations. Using this product increases risks of suffering a heart attack or stroke seizure.
There is a major trust concern in where the firm is and their postal address. Their website suggests that the two are not within the same locality. However, as the product suggests, stimulants suppress appetite and keeps the body active. However, the risks from some of the ingredients are too high to try out.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.