CitriChrome is a weight loss supplement that is made by Douglas Laboratories. The main source of information regarding this product is found on the Douglas Laboratories website, which is free of gimmicks and sensational claims. The company seems to supply pharmaceuticals to health care professionals, which may account for the very straight forward and ‘clinical’ image they present.The website contains good information about CitriChrome, but has no FAQ section or testimonials. The Douglas Laboratory home page includes details about the company, their facilities and their products. This section does contain FAQ’s pertaining to the company itself, and also includes information about their returns policy.
CitriChrome – Product Description
CitriChrome is a very simple formula, containing Hydroxycitric Acid, Chromium, and five Chinese herbs. The Hydroxycitric Acid is derived from the Asian fruit, Garcinia Cambogia, often used in weight loss pills to prevent the glucose from carbohydrates being converted into fat. The ingredient also helps curb the appetite to prevent overeating. Chromium is another ingredient commonly found in dietary supplements as it is extremely beneficial in regulating and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and supporting fat metabolism. What makes CitriChrome stand out from other products is the addition of the Chinese herbal blend. These herbs, Green Tea, Peony root, Ginger root, Fenugreek and Licorice root all support the digestive system and, as the website states, work in ‘synergy’ with the other ingredients in the formula. The manufacturer’s recommendations for taking the pills are 2 capsules, 3 times a day 30-60 minutes before meals.
- The product is presented in a very professional way.
- The ingredients are all known to have a positive effect on weight loss.
- The website cites references to studies performed on the individual ingredients.
- The formula is not a proprietary blend – all the ingredient amounts are shown.
- The company advises that the pills are used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise regime.
- The company does not make any outrageous or exaggerated claims regarding weight loss results.
CitriChrome – Drawbacks
- There are no FAQ’s regarding CitriChrome specifically.
- No customer testimonials are showno
- The descriptions of the Chinese herbs and their functions are somewhat vague.
- No free trials or discounts are offered.
CitriChrome – The Bottom Line
Douglas Laboratories have produced a weight loss pill that certainly seems to be a serious contender in the dieting industry. Unfortunately, there is very little in terms of independent reviews or information anywhere else on the internet and it is not mentioned on the more popular dieting forums. For such a seemingly ‘serious’ product, CitriChrome is offered at a very competitive price and can be found on various retail sites at prices in the range of $19.70 to $22.95 for one bottle of 90 capsules.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.