In This Review
What is Carbofix?
Carbofix is a dietary formula that claims to activate weight loss by decreasing appetite and stimulating natural fat burning.
It is designed for users who are not willing to go the strict diet way and is supposedly effective without the extra hard work required to lose weight. Taking the Carbofix pills may have health benefits such as increased weight loss, reduced hunger and cravings, balanced blood sugar, and longevity among others.
Carbofix ingredients may target slow metabolism which is a leading cause of obesity. With a faster metabolism, this supplement may be able to burn fat in stubborn areas such as the belly, thighs, hips, and buttocks.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer behind Carbofix is Gold Vida, an American company that formulates dietary supplements.
- The company claims to use herbal ingredients in creating its products. Additionally, these products are manufactured in government-certified facilities.
- Apart from Carbofix, Gold Vida also produces other supplements such as MetaboFix. Carbofix was created by Matt Sterling, a health and fitness expert who stumbled upon “the secret to a younger metabolism” from his 99-year old mother-in-law in the small village of Giron in Ecuador.
- Berberine HCl
- Cinnamon Bark
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- May promote weight loss naturally
- May help curb cravings and hunger
- May balance blood sugar and blood pressure
- May eliminate stubborn fat in trouble areas
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Results may vary from user to user
How Does Carbofix Work?
Unlike most weight loss supplements that target metabolism as their primary mode of action, Carbofix focuses on balancing the body’s blood sugar. A balanced blood sugar level allows the body to effectively manage carbs and sugars in foods that we eat. Imbalanced blood sugar, on the other hand, increases appetite and food cravings forcing you to snack at odd hours which then contributes to weight gain.
Carbofix, therefore, claims to fix this imbalance issue thus reducing appetite. It also activates AMPk (activated protein kinase) which increases metabolism and in turn, fat burning. Carbofix also blocks the storage of carbs as fat further reducing weight gain.
Carbofix Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– this chemical is found in plants like Oregon grape, tree turmeric, and goldenseal. This ingredient is commonly used for diabetes and high cholesterol levels. According to a clinical trial in the Metabolism journal, 36 adults with type 2 diabetes were supplemented with berberine and found that fasting blood glucose and postprandial blood glucose decreased.
According to our recently published Nutraville Amyl Guard Reviews article, berberine has been shown to activate an enzyme called AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK), which plays a crucial role in regulating metabolism. By activating AMPK, berberine can enhance glucose uptake in cells, increase fat oxidation, and decrease the production of new fat cells. Overall, berberine has been shown to regulate glucose and lipid metabolism.
– this ingredient is used as a spice in teas and pastries. In medicine, it is commonly used for gastrointestinal issues such as gas and diarrhea. Our content on MetaboFix documents this ingredient as a stand-alone supplement for weight management.
A 16-week study published in the Journal of Lipids in Health and Disease established that supplement intervention with 3 g cinnamon affected metabolism.
The results of the study found that oral cinnamon improved all the components of metabolic syndrome in Asian Indians.
– this is an antioxidant found in foods and is responsible for breaking down carbohydrates to produce energy. An author manuscript in Obesity Review set to research the anti-obesity properties of alpha-lipoic acid and found that it showed small but significant short-term weight loss compared to placebo. Subjects in the ALA group reported a mean weight loss of 1.27 kg.
– this ingredient is present in many foods including fruits, grains, nuts, spices, and meats. Chromium is commonly used to control blood sugar and healthy weight. A pilot study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that chromium demonstrated 5.1% decrease in percent body fat after 12 weeks of chromium picolinate supplementation. Also, we have discussed this ingredient in our Garcinia MaxSlim. 
– is a type of glycoside flavonoid that plays a role in metabolic syndrome. This ingredient is found abundantly in the skin of grapefruit and orange. Due to its antioxidant abundance, naringin supplementation is used for the treatment of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and metabolic syndrome according to a study in Advances in Nutrition.
Naringin supplementation was found to lower adiposity. It also lowers plasma lipid concentration.
Alternatives to Carbofix
Carbofix – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take Carbofix?
A: The recommended dosage is to take a maximum of two capsules per day. Each capsule should be taken before a meal. While there is no strict diet required with this supplement, a low-calorie diet may speed up the results.
Q: Is Carbofix Safe?
A: If you are wondering, is Carbofix safe? The answer is yes it is thanks to its all-natural ingredients. To be on the safe side, do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q: Does Carbofix Have Side Effects?
A: Although the brand claims that this product is free from adverse effects.
Q: How Much Does Carbofix Cost?
A: The Carbofix supplement costs:
- 1 bottle – $49.00
- 3 bottles – $126.00
- 6 bottles – $204.00
Q: What is Carbofix’s Return Policy?
A: Carbofix orders are backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. Users who feel unsatisfied may contact the company for a refund. To be covered by this return policy, buy this supplement from the company’s website.
Q: Is Carbofix Tablets Are Gluten-Free?
A: Yes, Manufacturer claims that all Carbofix weight loss supplements are Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy and GMO free.
Q: Where Can You Buy Carbofix?
A: You can buy Carbofix weight loss pills on the official website only.
Q: Does Carbofix Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there are no Carbofix free trials provided at the moment of writing this review.
Read Next – Stimukal Metabolic Nutrition
Carbofix Customer Reviews
Yes I lost my weight in 3 months
I made my decision to lose weight because I wanted to see my grandchildren grow up. I decided to try CarboFix since the route I was on wouldn’t get me there. In the first two days, I saw a change. Since then, in more than 3 months, I have lost 65 pounds. Thank you CarboFix!-C. L. Orr
I’ve been using this for a month and it truly does work excellent. It is effective. Purchasing this from now on –Cory
Carbofix Supplement Review – Final Thought
Carbofix is a weight loss pill that claims to prevent carbohydrates from being stored as fat, meaning you can “eat carbs guilt-free” as the company slogan states.
Since it is produced by a known brand, it is declared legit. This should give you assurance if you were wondering is Carbofix legit. Going by the ingredients, we can also agree that it may be an effective product.
Carbofix real reviews also suggest that this product may work as advertised.
There are many fake products in the market nowadays. So to avoid purchasing a Carbofix scam product, it is important you buy direct from the official website. This way, you can be sure that you are using the real product.
While the Carbofix makers claim this supplement can work without a strict diet, the results may not be actualized if a user is on an unhealthy diet. There are metabolism inducers in the formula but their effectiveness may be reduced if a clean diet is not observed.
Therefore, if you want to lose weight in the long run, switch to a healthier lifestyle that entails regular exercise and a balanced diet. And if you do so, you will not only lose weight but also improve your overall health.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website