What is CaloCurb?
CaloCurb is a pretty apt name for this product because CaloCurb is a weight loss supplement that works by curbing your appetite and changing your eating habits.
The crux of this product is that it steers the user towards healthier eating habits such as avoiding unhealthy snacks and feeling fuller by including bitter hops that have been claimed to help people feel fuller.
The other important aspect of CaloCurb is that it is an all natural weight loss pill. Unlike many weight loss pill plans out there, CaloCurb is devoid of harsh chemicals and dangerous stimulants that can have negative effects on the nervous system.
The product is also claimed to be the result of an eight year study on 900 plants in New Zealand for their weight loss properties and potential uses.
Who is the Manufacturer of CaloCurb?
This product is made by a company that is based in New Zealand called CaloCurb Limited.
The company claims that CaloCurb has earned them a scientific breakthrough award in New Zealand and that they are dedicated to helping people live the way they want through natural means.
The company goes on to explain that their product is beneficial because it is the synthesis of old and new science.
How Does CaloCurb Work?
One of the main ways that CaloCurb takes effect in the body is through bitter compounds.
It has been studied that bitter, natural compounds such as the bitter hops flower can make a person feel fuller when ingested.
This is how CaloCurb works, by naturally promoting a feeling of fullness so the user does not feel the urge to snack so much.
Even the capsule of CaloCurb is designed to release at an optimal spot in the stomach.
CaloCurb Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The company that makes CaloCurb take great pride in the fact that there are only three ingredients in their product.
These ingredients are indeed all natural and it should also be noted that we are told that CaloCurb is a vegan and vegetarian friendly product.
- Canola Oil – Canola oil is used in this product so that it is released in the optimal spot in small intestine to have maximum effect. We are also told that another reason canola oil was added in CaloCurb because it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Rosemary Leaf – This ingredient is used in CaloCurb as a natural preservative. Before we had chemical preservatives, people used various plant extracts to help keep products fresh and extend their shelf life. Rosemary is used in CaloCurb to help maintain its consistency and extend its shelf life naturally.
- New Zealand Hops – The company behind CaloCurb states that they source their hops from a region of their South Island and that these bitter hops can help suppress appetite by making the user feel fuller than a normal vegetable compound.
What are the Advantages of CaloCurb?
- CaloCurb may be able to help you gain more control of your appetite.
- All of the ingredients in CaloCurb are naturally sourced either in the US or New Zealand.
- The capsules that CaloCurb come in are suitable for bothe vegans and vegetarians.
- CaloCurb may be able to help you reach your target weight.
What are the Disadvantages of CaloCurb?
- We are told that some users might experience a hoppy aftertaste when taking CaloCurb.
- The appetite curbing effects of CaloCurb are said to last only a few hours after taking the pill.
- You may still have to commit to regular exercise and diet for this product to be effective.
- This product is only available through a subscription program.
How Should you Take CaloCurb?
The most optimal way to take CaloCurb as we are told by the makers, is to take 1 capsule one hour before a meal or a snack. You should not exceed more than 2 capsules a day.
How Much Does CaloCurb Cost?
CaluCurb is available through a subscription service in which you pay a monthly fee for the product. The fee per month is $59.95 and that gets you a 45 day supply every month.
What is CaloCurb’s Return Policy?
According to their website, you can cancel your subscription within 30 days of the day that you signed up for a refund. After that, only unopened and unused products will qualify for a refund.
Does CaloCurb Offer A Free Trial?
Since the product is offered via a subscription service, there is no free sample trial program. This may change in the future however, so be sure t check back.
CaloCurb Review – Final Verdict
There are definitely things that we like about this product and there also things that give us pause.
To start with, we like the fact that the ingredients are all natural and that they are vegan and vegetarian friendly.
It is also good that CaloCurb may be able to naturally curb your food cravings.
Some things that give us pause however are the possibility that CaloCurb may lead to some indigestion and that the hops flower may also be linked to more frequent bowel movements.
There is also concern of a possible unpleasant aftertaste of hops.
CaloCurb is only available through a subscription service and that the effects may only last for a few hours which means you have to continue taking the product.
With that all being said we recommend that the consumer take a look at some other weight loss supplements as well as CaloCurb.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."