What is Botanica Keto?
Botanica Keto is an organic supplement designed for people who are following a ketogenic diet.
The purpose of the supplement is to enhance the effect of the keto diet, so you remain in a state where you’re burning fat and losing weight.
This supplement is meant to give you a lot of extra energy, which make sit easier for you to exercise and stay active.
The manufacturer also states that it improves exercise recovery and helps brain health.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of this product is Botanica Keto, which is a company that was founded in 2019.
- This organization is in the health and wellness industry, producing supplements for weight loss.
- Their products are specifically aimed at people who are following a ketogenic diet, as it enhances its fat-burning effects.
- MCT Oil
- BHB Ketones
- Botanica Keto could help you burn fat rapidly.
- The product could help you lose a significant amount of weight.
- It could greatly enhance your brain health.
- This supplement improves exercise recovery.
- There are some potential mild side effects such as headache, insomnia, dry mouth, and nervousness.
- The capsules are big and may be hard to swallow.
- Being in ketosis could lead to flu-like symptoms.
How Does Botanica Keto Work?
Botanica Keto is intended for people who are already following a ketogenic diet. This means they are following a very low carbohydrate, high protein diet. In this situation, the body has no glucose to burn as energy and needs an alternate source.
At this point, the liver releases ketones into the body. These put you in a state of ketosis, where you’re burning fat as energy instead of sugar. This process can lead to rapid fat and weight loss.
The supplement provides additional ketones. These make sure the body stays in a state of ketosis, even if they once in a while eat some carbs.
In addition, the supplement includes medium-chain triglycerides oil. This substance goes directly to the liver and facilitates the process of ketosis. Am J Clin Nutr research shows that consuming this substance leads to greater weight loss than olive oil.
Botanica Keto Ingredients
There are only 2 active ingredients in Botanica Keto, and they are designed to keep the keto dieter in a state where they are burning fat as fuel.
These are the primary active ingredients:
– MCT are medium-chain triglycerides which normally come from coconut oil. They are also in certain dairy products. This oil is very closely linked to the Keto Diet, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. They are absorbed into the liver and used to enhance the ketogenic effect of fat being burned as energy instead of sugar.
– These are normally released by the liver when a person stops eating sugar. This causes the body to begin burning fat as energy instead of glucose, leading to rapid fat burning and weight loss. By providing additional ketones in the supplement, it ensures that a person who is already in the keto diet will stay in a state of fat burning (ketosis) even if they occasionally cheat on the diet. Studies Nutr Metab (Lond). 2016 have shown that this process can lead to amazing weight-loss results.
Botanica Keto FAQs
Q: How should you take Botanica Keto?
A: A one-month supply is 60 capsules, so you take 2 capsules per day with a full glass of water. As they may provide you with additional energy, it’s better no tot take them in the evening or at night. You could have trouble getting to sleep.
Q: How much does Botanica Keto cost?
A: On the official product website, the price of one bottle of Botanica Keto is $89.99, plus $4.95 for shipping and handling costs. Botanica Keto isn’t for sale from any other online retailers.
Q: What is Botanica Keto’s return policy?
A: There’s no return policy listed on any of the official product websites. The supplement isn’t for sale from any other online vendors, so there’s no chance of purchasing under a different policy.
Q: Does Botanica Keto offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial mentioned on any of the official product websites. There’s no word of any samples of the product being offered, either. If you want to try this supplement, you have to purchase a bottle.
Botanica Keto Review – The Conclusion
There are very few reviews of this product online, so it’s difficult to assess its effectiveness. In terms of its ingredients, the BHB ketones are typical in such supplements but MCT oil is a new addition and unique.
The product is supposed to keep users in a state of ketosis where they are burning fat as energy rapidly. Naturally, the supplement only really works if you are already following a ketogenic diet.
It’s essential that you make an appointment with your physician before you begin taking this supplement, to get medical approval. This supplement is not for everyone, and there’s a chance it could interact with other medications.
Below you'll find some of the most effective keto products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned keto supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. MCT Oil : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874190/
 BHB Ketones :https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8044842/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."