When you first see it, the Bioslim site appears to contain so much information that it is actually difficult to navigate. The website is very slick and commercial looking but is actually so chock full of information that it can be difficult to work through. A holistic weight loss approach is utilized by Medicus, the manufacturer of Bioslim. Their approach is to try to help their customers lose weight and make healthier lifestyle choices that last.
It’s a three-part program – the Bioslim pills, a diet, and an exercise program. Bioslim has a membership section, in which they offer healthy recipes, tips on living a healthy lifestyle, other weight loss tools, and a doctor’s ‘hotline’. People who are not customers can take advantage of the program as well, at an annual cost of $49.95.
On the website, the long and detailed FAQ provides all the information regarding the program that you could possibly need, including a page with detailed product information, a large testimonial area, and instructions on how to go about placing an order.
Bioslim – Product description
You can buy the complete Bioslim kit in either the adult or child’s version. They also sell refills of the individual types of pills. The program has three different phases, each with its own series of pills. The entire program is designed to boost your metabolism to promote weight loss and then to help you keep the weight off.
During the first phase of the program, you take the Bioslim Accelerator, which contains natural substances to promote weight loss, like green tea, seaweed herbs, ginseng, calcium, chromium polynicotinate, and the Bioslim pyruvate complex. Next, you take the Ultra Slim Tone pills. They are similar to the first pills, but also have a few new ingredients, like co-enzyme Q 10, licorice and dong quai. Ultra vita/min plus includes many of these ingredients such as green tea and ginseng but also has several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, D, E, B-complex, C, calcium, magnesium, and zinc. There is a thorough list of the product’s ingredients; however, there is no picture of the label, so you can’t know how much of each ingredient is included. The recommended dosing schedule is quite detailed, and you’ll probably need to print out a copy of it.
Advantage of Bioslim
- Bioslim promotes an overall lifestyle approach to losing weight.
- There is useful reading material included with the program.
- All of the different formulations can be bought individually as well.
- They have a well-designed site that offers a ton of good information.
- There is a thorough list of the ingredients that are contained in the pills.
- The product comes with a money back guarantee valid for the first six weeks.
Drawbacks of Bioslim
- Many customers have become frustrated with Bioslim’s ordering system and inadequate customer service.
- If you take a second look, you’ll notice that all of the different formulations appear to be composed of more or less the same substances.
- The recommended schedule is frustratingly complicated and difficult to stick to.
- There is no objective, scientifically-based studies referenced on the site.
Bioslim – The Bottom Line
Bioslim’s presentation is straightforward and professional, so this product cannot be dismissed out of hand. While the focus on healthy lifestyle choices is laudable, the sheer number of consumer complaints about Bioslim might warn you off of it. It starts at just $89.95 for a six-week supply. In fact, it’s so inexpensive that you wonder just how good it can be for that price.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.