AB FX Overview
Topical fat loss products are now very popular. These products essentially claim to reduce fat in certain areas of the body like the belly, chest, thighs, etc. The main problem is that only a very small percentage of the products being sold today are truly effective. Moreover, some products are risky and can cause adverse side effects like skin irritation.
You have to be very careful when you’re in the market for this kind of fat loss product and ensure that the product you decide to purchase is both effective and safe. You need to research carefully and inspect the active ingredients of the products you’re considering. To help you find the best products, we will be reviewing a known brand of topical fat loss formula and checking if it is a good product worth buying or not.
The product is an advanced transdermal formula that is specially designed to get rid of fat in problem areas like the belly, thighs, arms, etc. It is an exclusive European formula that utilizes the most advanced fat mobilizers currently available according to the Body FX website.It is being sold for $28.95 per 8 oz. tube container online.
How Does It Rate?
- AB FX helps the user achieve that ripped look most people want to achieve.
- It gets rid of stubborn fat in problem areas quickly by mobilizing fat where the formula is applied.
- It essentially enhances the fat-burning process while at the same time getting rid of excess water in the affected areas.
- It also contains ingredients that help make the skin smoother and reduce sagging.
- Some of the ingredients are clinically proven to work like caffeine which is a proven diuretic
- Some customer feedback says that it works
- It targets body fat and also makes the skin smoother and tighter
- It causes redness which is an indication of skin irritation
- Many of the ingredients may not be clinically proven
- It is not suitable for many individuals especially those who have sensitive skin
- Few customer also complained about the rashes.
How Does AB FX Really Work?
There are mixed reviews from customers who have tried AB FX. Most customer reviews say it works but the effects are not really considerable. There are also some customers who say it really works but there are also those who say it doesn’t work. Upon applying the formula, a slight redness occurs where it is applied.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Some people say it causes a burning sensation so they completely stopped using the formula. The product only works a little and it only brings noticeable results to those who need to lose that last 10 to 15 pounds. For overweight individuals, it is not very effective and won’t bring significant results.
AB FX Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
– The primary active ingredient of AB FX is called Xenophoniphonyl which is exclusive to Body FX. It is a combination of proven Ingredients for reducing fat deposits in problem fatty areas of the body. It contains Chaihu (3%) which is said to enhance lipolysis or the fat-burning process. This substance is commonly used to target cellulite but it also offers other benefits like making the skin firmer and hydrating it.
The primary active ingredient also contains elderberry/glycerine which is a combination that has a powerful diuretic effect. This reduces water retention in the affected areas to help the user achieve a ripped or more toned appearance. It also contains caffeine, L-Carnitine and CoA which is stated on the product’s website to act as a one way fat pump that moves fat deposits across the mitochondria.
AB FX FAQ’s
Q : Is It Really Risk Free?
A : The problem with AB FX is that it causes redness and slight skin irritation to users. Individuals who have sensitive skin may experience severe skin irritation. Many feedbacks and reviews say they stopped using the product because of the skin irritation that often leads to pain or a burning sensation.
If you have sensitive skin, consult a skin care professional before using this product. Check for skin irritation first by applying the formula on a small area of your skin before using the product. This is a risky product that can cause mild to severe skin irritation.
AB FX Reviews – Final Verdict
After thoroughly inspecting AB FX, it is obviously not a very good fat-loss product. It is only worth buying because it is priced lower compared to other topical fat loss products. The main problem with the formula is that it causes skin irritation to most people.
According to customer feedback, it is not suitable for the skin of many people since it causes mild to severe skin irritation. The truth is that there are many better topical fat loss products on the market.
A topical fat burner may be the missing piece in your overall fitness regimen. Topical fat burners can enhance the appearance of your abs. In addition to an intense fitness regimen and a healthy diet, cutting gels can help reduce the appearance of unsightly surface fat revealing a trim, fit, and sculpted physique.
Below you'll find some of the most effective topical fat burning products on the market today, in our opinion.