What is Capisette?
Edema can target specific areas of the body including the abdomen and ankles. Manufactured by Progressive Health Pharmaceuticals, Capisette contains selective ingredients that are known to reduce fluid retention.
Edema is caused by a variety of factors, although weight gain and leading a sedentary lifestyle can greatly encourage edema.
Horse Chestnut, Potassium, and Grape Seed Extract are useful ingredients in the treatment against water retention, and the official website has published in-depth studies to support these claims.
How Does It Rate?
- Capisette is a water retention product made from vegetarian capsules.
- These capsules are free of gelatin and animal byproducts.
- Capisette is made in Anaheim, California.
- They are proud to support American jobs.
- Uva Ursi Extract
- Dandelion Extract
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Horse Chestnut
- Hawthorn Berry
- Delivery of Capisette is available worldwide.
- The official website has published several studies linking Capisette’s ingredients to a reduction in edema.
- There are several positive customer testimonials on the manufacturers website.
- Capisette comes with a 180-day money back guarantee.
- Full contact details are supplied.
- Capisette is not available as a free trial.
- Full ingredients are not disclosed.
How Does Capisette Work?
Edema is an unpleasant disorder, which can be caused in a number of ways. Peripheral edema occurs in the feet and legs, whilst other causes of water retention include heart failure, sodium retention, kidney or liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, varicose veins, standing or sitting for extended periods, and low levels of albumin in the blood.
A physician may recommend that you reduce salt intake, but the ingredients in Capisette provides an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces capillary permeability, and improves circulation.
Ginkgo Biloba is used to treat circulatory disorders as it improves blood flow.
Capisette Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– In one study, magnesium was used to see if it could help with edoema in premenstrual women. When compared to the placebo group, the women who took part reported a significant reduction in swelling, weight gain, and bloating. 
– One of your body’s three major electrolytes that may help with edoema by regulating the flow of fluids into and out of your tissues and cells. 
– Used to reduce swelling and support the kidneys and urinary tract. 
– Dandelion extract possesses properties that may be beneficial in the treatment of edoema as we referenced in our review of Cytogenix Taraxatone . It is one of the few supplements that does not cause a deficiency in potassium (much like the ones caused by prescription drugs). Leg, ankle, and foot swelling. Additional supplements that can help with swelling reduction. 
– Use Ginkgo biloba for edoema to improve circulation and blood flow. 
– According to research, horse chestnut may be able to reduce fluid leakage from capillaries caused by edoema while also promoting overall circulatory health. Learn more about edoema and horse chestnut. 
– According to some studies, hawthorn berry is an effective natural remedy for excess swelling. According to a 2008 study published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry by German researchers, hawthorn berry may be an effective treatment for edoema. Rats were fed the equivalent of 200mg/kg body weight in this study. At the end of the study, all rats receiving hawthorn supplements had 50% less paw edoema. 
Q: How much does Capisette cost?
A: Capisette costs $27.95 through the manufacturer’s website progressivehealth.com.
Q: How many capsules of Capisette should I take?
A: As a dietary supplement for water retention, take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening with 8 ounces of water. 45-60 days of continuous use is necessary for optimum results.
Q: Progressive Health Capisette can men take this?
A: Yes, both men and women can take Capisette supplement.
Capisette Reviews – Final Verdict
Capisette is an effective treatment against edema. Although the manufacturer provides a 180-day refund policy, it would be useful to know more about why the ingredients work so effectively to treat water retention.
The customer reviews are inspiring, and whilst there is a list of potential causes of water retention and edema, there is confidence in the published studies.
You can also gather facts on other water retention products like Cytogenix Taraxatone, Good N Natural and compare them with this product.
Water retention can be safely addressed using dietary supplements made from natural ingredients. The best supplements for this problem are those that contain ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective. Take note that when it comes to treating water retention, it is also important to consider the electrolyte balance of the user. An added plus is if the product also promotes a healthy urinary system. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best water retention product on the market.
We have listed the top Water Retention products on the market, in our opinion
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned water retention tablets based on the available research: