Anti-aging is a big business today. Thus, there are hundreds of products basically claiming to reverse the aging process.
The most popular category today is anti-aging skincare products because these products are more affordable.
Cosmetic procedures and surgeries can cost up to tens of thousands of dollars while most anti-aging products are priced from $50 to $150.
Table of Contents [Show]
Of course, the results are less considerate and slower but finding the right product can have almost the same results as the most expensive cosmetic procedures.
Let’s take a close look at a very popular anti-aging product and check if it is a good product worth buying or not.
What is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
The product we will be scrutinizing is a combination antioxidant treatment which contains 15% L-ascorbic acid, 1% alpha tocopherol and 0.5% ferulic acid.
It is called C E Ferulic and is from a company called Skinceuticals.
The company behind the anti-aging product is not very well-known but they offer a range of skincare products. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic is pretty expensive at $153 for a 30 ml bottle.
According to the Skinceuticals website, the product is a revolutionary antioxidant formulation that delivers advanced protection against photoaging. It is suitable for dry, sensitive and normal skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is a product of SkinCeuticals, a multinational skincare company founded in 1994 and now that caters to millions of customers around the world.
It goes by the tagline “Advanced Skincare Backed by Science”.
True enough, their products are actually born from decades of studies on skin cancer by Dr. Sheldon Pinell, which lead to innovative breakthroughs in antioxidants.
These products have potent formulas, thanks to the pure actives that deeply penetrates the skin and provides optimum results.
In the US, SkinCeuticals is trusted and recommended by certified skin specialists.
The C E Ferulic and all SkinCeuticals product promise to combat the signs of aging, provide protection and prevent future damage.
Aside from the US, their products are currently being distributed and sold through authorized retailers in countries like Australia, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
How Does SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Work?
Skinceuticals C E Ferulic protects the skin from photoaging by neutralizing free radicals, enhancing collagen synthesis and providing the skin with remarkable antioxidant protection.
This protection means that the skin will appear more youthful and environmental aging will be slowed down significantly. The product’s website states that it does the following:
- Provides protection against UVA, UVB and infrared radiation A
- Stimulates natural collagen synthesis to improve the signs of skin aging
- Increases firmness and helps replenish lipids to visibly reduce wrinkles
- Once absorbed, it can’t be washed off and will remain active for a minimum of 72 hours
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- L-Ascorbic Acid (in 15% concentration) – Possesses potent antioxidant effects that helps fight free radicals and prevent oxidative damage to skin cells; it also induces the body to increase its production of collagen to make the skin soft, smooth, and free of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Alpha-Tocopherol – More commonly known as vitamin E, it also has some antioxidant properties, in addition to its skin-nourishing, conditioning, and moisturizing effects; it is also found to enhance the skin’s innate healing abilities.
- Ferulic Acid – It is an organic compound derived from cell walls of plants; like the first two ingredients, it is also known for its strong antioxidant effects in addition to its anti-inflammatory and damage protection properties.
What are the Advantages of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
- It claims to consists of ingredients that are known for their skincare and anti-aging benefits.
- It may help stimulate the body’s natural ability to synthesize collagen.
- It may protect the skin against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
- It is said to noticeably reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- Its effects can last for up to 72 hours.
What are the Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
- It is way more expensive than your average skincare products.
- It produces results that vary from person to person.
You May Also Want To Read – Retexturing Activator
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You use it?
A: The Skinceuticals website states that the product should be used in the morning after cleansing and toning the skin. Just apply 4 to 5 drops on the face, neck, and chest.
It can also be used on the hands or other areas of the body which will be exposed to the sun.
If you have any skin condition or your skin is very sensitive, consult your dermatologist before using this product.
Q: How Much is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
A: It is available at the cost of $166.00
Q: How Should You Apply SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
A: Apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest.
What Kind of Reviews are Out There for SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic has hundreds of reviews online. Although results vary from person to person, users overall have good things to say about the product.
Some say they noticed the difference after just a few days of using the product.
The improvements are mostly on the texture and firmness of their skin.
The only main criticism about the product is its expensive price tag, although one bottle could last for a couple of months.
Otherwise, most users agree that this serum is the best one they’ve tried.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Review – Final Verdict
Based on the list of ingredients, manufacturer reputation, and overall favorable customer reviews, Skinceuticals C E Ferulic seems to be a good anti-aging product.
It is excellent for protecting skin from ultraviolet rays and it helps prevent the development of skin aging.
It can even help reduce signs of skin aging like fine lines and wrinkles. However, it is very expensive considering there are much more affordable options that are as effective such as Vitamin C Booster and TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum.
All you have to do is explore these best anti-aging creams or better yet, consult your dermatologist for some valuable advice and recommendations.
Where To Find It?
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic can be purchased through the amazon.com.