In This Article
What is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is a Vitamin C rich serum that may help improve aged skin. It claims to deliver advanced environmental protection while providing anti-aging benefits to the skin. C E Ferulic harnesses the power of antioxidants, vitamin E, and ferulic acid to scavenge free radicals that promote atmospheric aging.
According to the producer, his vitamin C serum has been clinically proven to reduce combined oxidative damage from free radicals generated by UVA/UVB rays, ozone pollution, and diesel exhaust by up to 41%. CE Ferulic is claimed to be effective for up to 72 hours. It is also suitable for post-laser procedures.
This serum promises to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin laxity, and brighten the skin’s complexion.
Who is the Manufacturer of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
The manufacturer of this serum is SkinCeuticals, a multinational brand that produces and sells skincare products. SkinCeuticals sells a wide collection of skincare products that work to combat aging signs, acne, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, dark circles, puffy eyes, and dehydration. These products are claimed to have potent formulas that penetrate the skin to provide optimum results.
How Does SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Work?
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is packed with antioxidants which help neutralize free radicals. These radicals are known to cause photodamage. Apart from that, these ingredients enhance collagen synthesis which improves the skin’s structure. Additionally, C E Ferulic enhances firmness and lipid levels which visibly reduce wrinkles. Clinical studies by the brand show reduction in wrinkle reduction, brightened complexion, and improved skin firmness.
Furthermore, when C E Ferulic is absorbed it can be washed off and remains active up to 72 hours.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- L-ascorbic Acid – this ingredient is the chemically active form of vitamin C. Since LAA is biologically active, it is useful in medical practice. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, vitamin C is used topically in dermatology to treat and prevent photoaging.
- Alpha Tocopherol – this ingredient is also known as vitamin E, a major lipid-soluble antioxidant that protects the skin from oxidative stress. The Journal of Molecular Medicine claims that vitamin E is an antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and anti-photoaging agent.
- Ferulic Acid – this ingredient is a phytochemical that is commonly found in fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes and rice bran. According to the Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, ferulic acid is an effective scavenger of free radicals. Ferulic acid has an antioxidant property due to the presence of the phenolic hydroxyl group in its structure.
- Panthenol – this ingredient is also known as provitamin B5, the alcohol form of vitamin B5. A study in the Journal of Cosmetic Science sought to establish the moisturizing efficacy of panthenol by applying panthenol to the forearms of subjects. After 30 day of applications, it was concluded that panthenol maintained skin integrity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – this ingredient is a salt of hyaluronic acid which is a key molecule in skin moisture. According to Dermato-endocrinology, hyaluronic acid has a unique capacity in retaining water. In skin aging, loss of skin moisture occurs. Since hyaluronic acid retains water molecules, it is an important ingredient in skincare.
What are the Advantages of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
- It may provide advanced environmental protection to the skin
- May improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness
- May neutralize free radicals that cause photodamage
- Vitamin C in the serum is claimed to be effective for up to 72 hours
- Contains no parabens
What are the Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
- Antiaging results may vary from one user to another
- It may not be suitable for oily skin
Q: How Should You Take SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic?
A: Apply 4 to 5 drops to cleansed and toned face, neck, and chest. Apply this serum before anti-aging skincare products. Follow up with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
Q: How Much Does SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Cost?
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic retails for $166.00 on the brand’s Official Website.
Q: What is SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Return Policy?
A: This brand has a 30 day return policy which allows customers to return items within 30 days of the purchase date.
Q: Does SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Offer a Free Trial?
A: Yes but only to customers who subscribe to SkinCeuticlas Subscription Service. By subscribing, you get complimentary shipping plus free samples.
Q: Does C E Ferulic Serum with ascorbic acid contain any fragrance?
A: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum help enhance the effectiveness of your moisturizer so your skin feels smoother. It has a lightweight feel and won’t clog pores—plus it’s free of irritating alcohols, dyes, and fragrances.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic – Final Verdict
SkinCeuticlas C E Ferulic is a patented daytime vitamin C serum that claims to provide environmental protection as well as antiaging benefits. According to SkinCeuticals research, the combination of antioxidants found in this serum provides superior results. With a combination of 15% L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C), alpha-tocopherol (pure vitamin E), and 0.5% ferulic acid, this serum is able to neutralize free radicals generated by UV, ozone, and diesel exhaust.
This C E Ferulic serum is suitable for dry, normal, sensitive, and combination skin types. It caters to skin conditions such as aging, dehydration, discoloration, and sensitization. Additionally, this serum is claimed to be ideal for post-laser procedures. However, SkinCeuticals recommends users consult with their physicians for individual post-procedure care.
This serum may particularly be pivotal in helping to combat signs of aging, as well as protect against environmental damage, according to Dr. Karan Sra of Houston Skin Associates. Apart from the specialist’s opinion, this serum has good customer feedback. With a 4.5 star rating, C E Ferulic is quite popular with its users.
Most users claimed the serum worked as it should. However, some didn’t like the smell but the SkinCeuticals team explained that the reason for the not-so-pleasant smell is because the ingredients were in their natural state. Apparently, the serum contains no synthetic colors, dyes, and fragrances that could mask the overwhelming smells. So, besides the smell, this serum’s antioxidative properties may make it worth all the attention it wishes to receive and might be a potent anti-aging serum.
Where To Find It?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website