Nyloxin Topical Gel: An Extraordinary Joint Product
Joint products are widely popular nowadays since symptoms associated with joint problems are one of the common complaints of people seeking medical attention. These symptoms include joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. They can be caused by tissue degradation, constant friction, and inflammatory disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. But have you ever heard of a joint product that contains Cobra venom as its active ingredient? You might be wondering how a poisonous substance is going to help in the reduction* of joint pain and inflammation however it is possible in the form of Nyloxin.
What is Nyloxin?
Nyloxin is a topical joint product that contains Asian Cobra venom that has been modified to be an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent. It comes in a topical gel formula that is all-natural, non-steroidal, and non-addictive. Cobra venom has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve joint and muscle pain. It targets the same cell receptors that are targeted by nicotine substances. These receptors are commonly located in the peripheral nervous system and immune system. Once the venom particles attaches to the nicotine receptors, they block the transmission of acetylcholine, a major neurotransmitter that stimulates inflammation. If the release of acetylcholine is blocked, joint pain and inflammation will be halted.
Nyloxin topical gel comes in four variants:
- Nyloxin Topical Gel – Regular Strength (30mcg/ml)
- Nyloxin Roll-On Topical Gel – Regular Strength (30mcg/ml)
- Nyloxin Topical Gel – Extra Srength (60mcg/ml)
- Nyloxin Roll-On Topical Gel – Extra Srength (60mcg/ml)
What does it claim to do?
Nyloxin is a topical product that aims to effectively reduce* joint pain and inflammation through the use of Asian Cobra venom. This ingredient works by targeting nicotine receptors and inhibiting the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that stimulates inflammation. Since this neurotransmitter is inhibited, joint inflammation is reduced* along with joint pain and stiffness. The benefits of using Nyloxin are as follows:
- It reduces* joint pain and discomfort.
- It reduces* joint stiffness and swelling.
- It improves* joint mobility and flexibility.
- It effectively reduces* pain without the harmful side effects associated with narcotics and other analgesics.
- It can also be used to reduce* chronic forms of pain.
Active Ingredient of Nyloxin
The only active ingredient contained in Nyloxin is the Asian Cobra Venom 4x. This neurotoxin has long been used in Chinese traditional medicine as a pain reliever. Recently it has been subjected into studies to test its effectiveness in reducing* pain levels. In one randomized trial, it was noted that cobra venom is likely more effective in reducing* pain as compared to the strong formulation of Morphine. The effectiveness of cobra venom has been continuously researched for relieving pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, cancer, neuralgia, and other disorders that causes chronic pain.
According to the consumers who have tried Nyloxin, its benefits include the following.
- Knee pain greatly reduced*
- Flexibility of the shoulders improved*
- Reduced* back ache and stiffness
- Improved* joint condition
- Pain relief after long years of ineffective narcotic and steroid therapy
- Being pain free even after engaging to rigorous sports like golf
- Massive reduction* of neuropathic pain associated with diabetes
- Being able to perform daily activities without joint pain and inflammation
- The product is handy and easy-to-use
- The effect of Nyloxin is long lasting thus constant application is not necessary
Reported Side Effects
There are no reported serious side effects in using the product however it might cause skin irritation, rashes, hives, itching, and numbness.
Apply a liberal amount of Nyloxin Topical Gel on the affected area. Massage it thoroughly to ensure maximum absorption of the product. For the first week, the product should be applied 3-4 times. After the first week, usage can be reduced* to only as needed basis.
Does it Really Work?
Cobra venom might be new to us when it comes to addressing joint pain and inflammation however according to researches and clinical trials, this ingredient is effective and the results it provide is even comparable to narcotic drugs such as morphine.
- Wash hands immediately after using the product to avoid transferring any gel remnants to the eyes or other areas of the body.
- Keep away for children’s reach.
- Do not apply over broke, irritated, or wounded skin.
- Use the product only as directed, it is a topical gel and should never be taken orally.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Nyloxin Topical Gel?
Most consumers were happy with the product especially those suffering from long term and chronic pains. With the continued use of Nyloxin Topical Gel, they were able to return to their daily routine without the worry of joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation. One consumer even attested that with Nyloxin, he was able to enjoy golfing again. However not all consumers were happy, there are few people who did not notice any improvement after weeks of using the product, they were pessimistic that continuing Nyloxin will just be a waste of their time and money.
Nyloxin Topical Gel is actually a good product to consider since it is all-natural and does not produce any harmful side effects like those of narcotic drugs. Nyloxin Topical Gel is also very handy thus you can use it anywhere and anytime. It also offers a more specific approach of pain relief that has been well-researched to be effective in relieving even the chronic forms of joint pain and inflammation.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and quality of Ingredients backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.