Experiencing pain alone is can be very uncomfortable especially if it prevents you from performing activities that you like. What more if you have to feel intensified pain every day? Neuropathic pain is a type of chronic pain that is commonly caused or accompanied by tissue injury. When tissues are damaged, the nerve fibers can also become injured and may even become dysfunctional if the damage is not reversed. Once nerve fibers are damaged it causes incorrect firing of signals to other pain centers thus further intensifying the pain sensation. Neuragen is topical analgesic that is targeted to reduce neuropathic pain. Let us take a quick review on this product’s features and effectiveness.
What is Neuragen?
Neuragen is a topical analgesic that contains homeopathic ingredients in order to reduce the spontaneous firing of damaged nerve fibers that causes intensified pain sensation. This product was subjected to extensive research and clinical trials and has been proven to effectively reduce nerve damage related pain. The effects of Neuragen is quick and long lasting, even medical professionals have attested to the product’s effectiveness in reducing nerve pain such as neuropathic pain, diabetic neuropathy, post-surgical pain, and pain caused by nerve damage.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neuragen?
The company behind the product is known as Neuragen. The product is featured on a range of different digital channels which is undoubtedly something which attests for the overall confidence that is vested within it.
The product is also making quite a lot of claims, which isn’t something to disregard. It is supposed to help you reduce neuropathic pain and it is also intended to reduce diabetic neuropathy. Furthermore, the joint pain relief product is rich in antioxidants and, as such, it promises to reduce the overall damage done by free radicals. It is a reliable analgesic that you can take into account.
What does it claim to do?
Since Neuragen is lipophilic in nature since it is oil based, the ingredients of the product can easily pass through the tough outer layer of the skin into the affected area where the damaged nerves are located. Once in the affected area, Neuragen reduces the spontaneous firing of impulses from the damaged peripheral nerve fibers. By reducing the outburst of electrical impulses, pain is greatly reduced.
Neuragen Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Neuragen has the following Homeopathic ingredients:
- Hypericum – This is commonly known as St. John’s wort. It has long been used to reduce diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage caused by increased glucose levels in the blood).
- Aconitum Napellus – It is also popular for relieving pain associated with nerve damage. This ingredient also has anti-inflammatory property thereby reducing swelling around the nerve fibers which will result to reduction in nerve irritation.
- Lycopodium – It is commonly known as club moss. It is known for its anti-inflammatory capability thereby it can reduce swelling on the affected area which will give more room for the nerve fibers and minimize further damage.
- Phosphorus – It is a natural and essential mineral that is needed for proper bodily functions. Since it is essential in the utilization of the B vitamins, it is necessary for maintaining healthy and functioning nerve fibers.
- Rhus Toxicodendron – It is also called Rhus tox and is often used as a quick remedy for backache and body pains.
- Secale Cornutum – This ingredient is known as Ergot, a fungus that grows on rye. It has analgesic property and can also reduce contraction of tissues.
- Pelargonium spp. (Geranium Oil) – It has anti-inflammatory property and is also used to relieve irritation of damaged nerve fibers. It also boosts kidney and cardiovascular health.
- Lavendula angustifolia (lavender oil) – It has anti-inflammatory property thereby reducing swelling and pain on damaged nerve fibers. It also has adaptogen property which means that it can help the body adopt to stress or enzyme imbalances.
- Citrus bergamia (bergamot oil) – It is used to enhance mood and is also believed to calm irritated nerve endings.
- Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus oil) – This ingredient when used topically will effectively reduce pain and inflammation.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree oil) – It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It helps eliminate free radicals in the body that further causes damage on the nerve endings.
What are the Advantages of Neuragen?
- The product may help you reduce pain stemming from diabetic neuropathy
- It doesn’t seem to contain any chemicals that you should be concerned with
- The product has long-lasting effects of up to 8 hours according to the manufacturer
- It might help you get the necessary pain relief
What are the Disadvantages of Neuragen?
- While long-lasting, the benefits might come a bit slower
- The product might cause slight irritations at first
Reported Side Effects
There are no reported serious side effects.
Apply enough amount of Neuragen to the affected area and massage thoroughly. This process can be repeated several times a day depending on the severity of the pain but do not use more than 4 times a day. For a more efficient delivery system on wide areas, it is recommended to dilute 4-5 drops of Neuragen to a tablespoon of massage oil (such as olive or mineral oil) prior to application. Relief from pain may be experienced within 30 minutes of application.
How Does Neuragen Work?
According to published research and clinical trials, Neuragen has been proven to be effective in reducing neuropathic pain. Its homeopathic ingredients are well delivered into the affected area thereby calming the nerve fibers and reducing the pain sensation.
- Neuragen is for external use only.
- Do not apply on broken or irritated skin.
- Wash your hands after applying Neuragen to prevent accidental transfer of the product to mucosal membranes especially to the eyes.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Do not use heating pads over affected area because it can impose serious burning injuries.
- If you have allergy to any of Neuragen’s ingredients, do not use the product.
- Do not use Neuragen together with other topical products unless approved by your physician.
- If symptoms are not relieved after a week of using the product then you should consult your doctor.
- Since Neuragen is oil based, it might cause staining on clothes.
- Neuragen has a flower scent which might be too strong for some people.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Neuragen?
Almost all consumers who have tried the product were happy with the immediate and long lasting pain relief that it provided them. People suffering from neuropathic pain, diabetic neuropathy, and other nerve conditions have all benefited from using Neuragen. Negative comment about the product is its strong flower scent and the oily feel that is left on the skin.
Neuragen Review – Final Verdict
This is a product which might be able to help you reduce pain associated with diabetic neuropathy and it is definitely something that you ought to keep in mind when it comes to it. It promises to contain entirely natural ingredients without any seriously harmful effects which is definitely something to consider.
At the same time, talking to a professional as well as exploring all of your other topical joint pain relief products is definitely a beneficial thing which would guarantee that you are making the best call.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Neuragen?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Neuragen!
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.