What is Instaflex Pain Cream?
Instaflex Pain Cream is a product that is promised to provide you with a wide range of health benefits by the manufacturer. It makes use of menthol combined with a patented, proprietary oxygenated essential oil in providing you with a pleasant-smelling and body-soothing cream.
The product is intended to provide its users with a strong and fast-acting relief from pains and aches due to arthritis, injuries and wear and tear on the joints from aging.
Who is the Manufacturer of Instaflex Pain Cream?
Instaflex Pain Cream is manufactured by Instaflex, a company which has made a name for itself in the health industry. Instaflex has manufactured other topical joint pain relief products that have been testified to work well.
It also makes use of several channels in placing the product, which talks about the confidence it has in its products. One of such channels is its official website which has a lot of information concerning the product.
How Does Instaflex Pain Cream Work?
Instaflex Pain Cream works in a reliable way. It makes use of menthol and oxygenated oil in providing soothing relief to the aches and pains of its users.
This oxygenated oil is said to have soothing effects as it was often employed in traditional therapies throughout history. The oxygenation process used to take 20 years but now, due to the work of the formula’s developer, it takes three days.
Instaflex Pain Cream Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Menthol: this happens to be the sole active ingredient present in Instaflex Pain Cream and it is safe for use by the body. Menthol is an organic compound that is either prepared synthetically or from the oils of peppermint, corn mint or other mints.
The product has anesthetic properties and it is used to treat pain and inflammation. It is also used to relieve minor aches and pains due to muscle cramps, headaches, sprains, and other related conditions.
Oxygenated oil: oxygenated oil is a patented formula that aids the release of oxygen into the skin, thereby stimulating the production of collagen, improving circulation and increasing the rate by which new cells grow.
Other ingredients found in Instaflex Pain Cream are:
- C13-14 Isoparaffin – This ingredient is a combination of hydrocarbons derived from petroleum. It is used as an emollient and also as a thickening or gelling ingredient.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil – This ingredient is the oil from the peel of sweet orange. It is used for its function as a miscellaneous skin conditioning agent, as a fragrance ingredient and also as an exfoliating agent.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Oil – This ingredient is the oil derived from the “blue-gum” eucalyptus species. It is used for its ability to ease muscular pain and arthritis and to treat wounds and burns. It is, however, harmful when it undiluted.
- Glyceryl Stearate – This ingredient is derived from palm kernel, vegetable or soy oil. It is used for its function as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, as an emollient and a surfactant-emulsifying agent and also as a stabilizing agent.
- Laureth-7 – this ingredient is used as an emulsifier and a surfactant in the production process.
What are the Advantages of Instaflex Pain Cream?
- This product may work in minutes and last for hours.
- It may provide fast relief for arthritis, joint and muscle pain.
- It provides almost twice the pain-fighting power as compared to a menthol-only cream.
- It is deeply penetrating.
What are the Disadvantages of Instaflex Pain Cream?
- It only contains one active ingredient.
How Should you take Instaflex Pain Cream?
The cream should be applied topically to the affected area a maximum of three to four times daily.
How Much Does Instaflex Pain Cream Cost?
Instaflex Pain Cream costs $17.99 for each 2oz. tube. When larger orders are made, the manufacturer offers savings, free shipping, and free gifts.
What is the Instaflex Pain Cream Return Policy?
A 90-day full refund is made to people who purchased the product from the website.
Does Instaflex Pain Cream Offer a Free Trial?
No. There is no free trial for Instaflex Pain Cream offered by the manufacturer on their official website at this time.
Instaflex Pain Cream – Final Verdict
This product has made several claims concerning the speed of relief and the effectiveness of the cream. It also claims to be better than every other type of pain cream or pills found in the market since it offers nearly twice the amount of pain fighting power and is effective almost immediately after use.
The official website of the manufacturer includes several stories that seem to attest to this and many consumers also like the fact that it is offered at a reasonable price.
However, this product only contains one key active ingredient and, although the inclusion of the oxygenated oil may improve the overall effectiveness of the ingredient, it can really only provide temporary, short-term relief.
In conclusion. Instaflex Pain Cream may indeed be a quick way to reduce pain and swelling, but ultimately most people would require something that can deal with all issues regarding aging, damaged joints.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."