Blue Lizard Overview
Blue Lizard is an Australian sunscreen formula designed to protect skin from excessive sunburns. The supplement, Blue Lizard, is made up of naturally occurring minerals.
That is, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide- they protect the skin from a broad spectrum of UVA as well as UVB.
The formula is highly recommended by a pediatrician as it is formulated for in day in, in day out protection on the face and the body.
It has no any potentially reactive or irritating chemicals.
Manufacturer’s Information and Claims about Blue Lizard Formula
The origin of the Blue Lizard is Australia which is known as the great designer of sunscreen products in the world.
However, Blue Lizard is manufactured in the U.S by Crown Laboratories, which is a pharmaceutical company situated in St. Johnson City.
The manufacturer of Blue Lizard claims that the product is water resistant for about 80 minutes.
This is the highest claim accepted in the U.S. they also claim that blue lizard protects you from UVB ray burns as well as preventing you from harmful UVA rays.
This protection helps you to escape from aging and melanoma, a type of skin cancer associated with sun damage.
You May Also Want To Read – Banana Boat Aloe Gel
Working Process and Ingredients list
Blue Lizard sunscreen depends on two main active ingredients that are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide that protect you from harmful UV rays.
These ingredients are used to design the sunscreen for infants, all people and especially for those with sensitive skin.
- Zinc Oxide – This is a natural inorganic compound. It is naturally found in zincite mineral, though most of it is synthetically produced. It plays a major role in providing safe and reliable broad-spectrum protection from ultra-violet radiations UVA and UVB. Blue Lizard Company uses a high grade of zinc oxide that is preferred to other compounds for pharmaceutical dermatology formulas. Their zinc oxide is recognized and approved by the Food and Drugs Administration institution as a critical skin protector. It is also ideal for people with environmentally sensitive skins.
- Titanium Dioxide – Research show it’s a naturally occurring oxide of titanium mineral. Like zinc oxide, the mineral is very active mineral protectant and it does not penetrate into the skin but otherwise, forms a highly reflective and protective barrier on the skin epidermis.
The Advantages of Blue Lizard
- Blue Lizard shades the skin from dangerous rays from the sun radiations
- The sunscreen reduces the chance of one developing skin cancer and acne
- Blue Lizard prevent the formation of blown spots and facial skin discoloration
- The formula may assist to reduce red veins and blotchiness facial appearance
- Blue Lizard helps to slow down premature aging of the skin and wrinkles development
The Cons of Blue Lizard
There is no adequate information provided about the Blue Lizard Sunscreen and the manufacturer’s claim about the product is not substantive.
See Also – Arbonne SPF 30 Sunscreen
Blue Lizard Questions and Answers
Q: Does the product leave any cast or sticky substances on the skin?
A: It actually leaves a small amount of white residue, which is normally sinking and moves away. It is to mix it with a foundation when applying it on your face.
Q: Why should I buy Blue Lizard?
A: If living in an area with high UV rays intensity, it is advisable to apply a sunscreen that will protect your skin well against UV radiations.
For people with sensitive skin, it’s also good to apply a sunscreen that won’t react with their skin. The best product for this protection is Blue Lizard.
‘Blue Lizard’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Are you confused about the sunscreen available in the market? We have discussed Blue Lizard sunscreen and its active ingredients.
Now you know what it entails and most importantly, the product is approved and recommended by the Food and Drugs Administration as one of the best sunscreens.
If you think of having a sunscreen that works best in your skin protection, then Blue Lizard is the answer.
If you aren't already using a good sunscreen, make it a point to purchase one soon. You can either use it on top of your regular moisturizer or choose a product which combines both components. A product like this will protect your skin from harmful rays and from drying out.
Below are some of the best sunscreen products on the market today, in our opinion.