Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30 Overview
Alba Botanica Natural Very Emollient Sunscreen offers all-natural SPF 30 protection from the sun’s rays. It is manufactured by Alba Botanica and sold to retailers nationwide.
The average cost of a 4-ounce bottle starts at $11.67, though the cost could vary by retailer.
The manufacturer does not have an official website and customers must check return, refund, or money-back guarantees with retailers in which they purchase the sunscreen.
How Does It Rate?
- Alba Botanica® was established in 1979 with a simple goal in mind: to Do Beautiful.
- Alba Botanica believes in reducing our carbon footprint and offering 100% vegetarian personal care products for inner and outer beauty.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- The sunscreen is all-natural and safe to use in babies as young as 6 months old.
- Many of the ingredients not only protect the skin from the sun’s rays, but also help moisturize it.
- The product is sold in various retailers, making it easy for customers to see it for themselves before they buy it.
- The product is cruelty-free, which may appeal to a specific customer sector.
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- There is no official website for this sunscreen.
- The manufacturer does not have a refund/return policy, meaning that customers must ask individual retailers about it themselves.
- Natural sunscreens tend to be more difficult to apply than chemically-based sunscreens.
- Although many with sensitive skin say this product is suitable for them, no clinical trials are cited relating to skin protection in people with sensitive skin.
How Does Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30 Work?
The broad-spectrum, SPF 45 lotion from Alba Botanica Sport Sunscreen met all of the experts’ standards for providing excellent sun protection while avoiding the harsh chemicals that the FDA has proposed as unsafe.
Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Helps facilitate moisture.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
– Derived from the African Shea tree. It is an effective moisturizer and also absorbs UV rays. It is also similar to lipids naturally found in the skin.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30 FAQ’s
Q: How to use Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30?
A: Massage a thin layer of sunscreen onto the skin 30 minutes before sun exposure. The ingredients in the sunscreen are all-natural and make it suitable for use by children 6 months or older.
Q: Can children use this sunscreen?
A: Yes, Alba Botanica Natural Very Emollient Sunscreen can be safely used by children as young as 6 months old.
Q: Where can I buy this sunscreen?
A: Many retailers such as Target sell this sunscreen. Those who may need to return or exchange it should check with the policies of the point of purchase for this product.
Q: What are some alternatives to Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30?
Alba Botanica Sunscreen SPF 30 Reviews – Final Verdict
Alba Botanica Natural Very Emollient Sunscreen has shown it is an effective product.
Customer reviews are positive, especially with people who want to use sunscreen for their children, who care about the environment, or who have sensitive skin.
The cost is also reasonable compared to many sunscreens and the ingredients are easy to find online.
Still, the product has no official website. This means customers must check with individual retailers about money-back guarantees, returns, exchanges, and other product issues.
Clinical studies about how sunscreen reacts with sensitive skin are also not mentioned. A product with its own website may be more appealing to customers who seek information straight from the manufacturer.
If you aren't already using a good sunscreen, make it a point to purchase one soon. You can either use it on top of your regular moisturizer or choose a product which combines both components. A product like this will protect your skin from harmful rays and from drying out.
Below are some of the best sunscreen products on the market today, in our opinion.