In This Article
What is MelaLuna Sleep Aid?
An all-natural sleep aid supplement that may help you not only to fall asleep but stay asleep better all night.
Many suffer from occasional insomnia, and many take prescription medications to help alleviate the sleepless nights, but what if you could get that solid night’s sleep with a natural ingredient dietary supplement.
MelaLuna Sleep Aid may be able to provide this for you.
The manufacturer has given MelaLuna some of the most prominent natural sleep enhancers known throughout the industry, to assist you in getting a better, natural, and more restful night’s sleep.
Who is the Manufacturer of MelaLuna Sleep Aid?
MelaLuna it seems manufacturers their own name brand product and directly retails their sleep aid to the public.
The manufacturer offers an online retail site that provides plenty of details about their product and why they believe it works better than the competition.
It seems as though MelaLuna is a newcomer in the sleep aid supplement industry having a website copyright date that starts in 2019, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t do their homework before they released their product.
It seems that they have an internet presence and provide people with a product that they believe in enough to put their company name on it for retail sales.
How does MelaLuna Work?
MelaLuna works by taking some of the most talked-about natural sleep enhancers and combining them into one product to provide a better night’s sleep.
They didn’t just bring another melatonin product to the market they went the extra mile to enhance their sleep aid with other natural ingredients to aid the melatonin and provide a better all-around sleep experience.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
They don’t want you just to fall asleep but to stay asleep and awaken refreshed and ready for the day.
Many other competitor products claim to offer these things, but just don’t have the ingredients to back up these claims, and that might be what makes MelaLuna Sleep Aid different from the rest.
MelaLuna Sleep Aid Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Here are some details about the active ingredients that are used to make the MelaLuna Sleep Aid formula different from other natural sleep aids.
- Valerian Root Extract – Has been used for a natural sleep aid and has a history dating back to Ancient Greece and Romans. Also has a history of medicinal uses that include reducing anxiety and seizures.
- Lemon Balm – May effectively increase neurotransmitters to help with anxiety and insomnia issues. It may have a calming effect on the mind. Results of one study suggest that the potential for the lemon balm to mitigate the effects of stress.
- Chamomile Flower – Is thought to naturally increase the levels of serotonin and melatonin in the body and thus help with relaxation and stress relief.
- Passionflower 4:1 Extract – Is thought to enhance GABA receptors and may help reduce anxiety and seizures.
- L-Tryptophan – Is an essential amino acid needed to synthesize serotonin in the brain and this can have a direct effect on emotional moods and sleep.
- Melatonin – A naturally occurring hormone in the body that plays a significant role in sleep. The release of melatonin in the brain is relative to the time of day rising in the evening and falling in the morning. Research also suggests that melatonin might provide relief from the inability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
What Are the Advantages of MelaLuna Sleep Aid?
- Taking this supplement may help you to feel less anxious.
- This supplement may help you to regulate your sleep cycle.
- Taking this supplement before bedtime may help you relax and fall asleep faster.
- You awaken feeling refreshed after taking this supplement before bed.
- While taking this supplement, you may notice that you stay asleep better and wake up less often during the night.
- This is a natural supplement and contains no drugs.
What Are the Disadvantages of MelaLuna Sleep Aid?
- Some may not like the sleepy effects that this sleep aid may have on them and they may feel overly drowsy.
- You can only purchase this supplement online, and some don’t like to order products online.
- Taking a supplement that contains melatonin may cause unwanted dizziness.
- Valerian root may cause interaction with some medications.
MelaLuna Sleep Aid Questions and Answers
Q.How Should You Take MelaLuna Sleep Aid?
Ans.According to the directions, you should take two capsules. No indication of how close to bedtime you should take this supplement, but you would definitely take a sleep aid before bedtime.
Q.How Much Does MelaLuna Cost?
Ans.A single bottle of MelaLuna will cost you $59.95, and you will get free shipping on all orders. The more you choose to purchase will reflect in some real savings, and the cost per bottle could go as low as $24.99 ea. If you buy three, you get one free, and your total would be $149.95, and if you purchase five bottles, you get three free, and your total is just $199.95.
Q.What is MelaLuna Sleep Aid Return Policy?
Ans.You may return an unopened supplement for sleep up to 30-days from the original purchase date. You must contact the manufacturer through their customer service phone number to begin a return or refund. IT is Under The (TERMS) at the bottom of this page.
Q.Does MelaLuna Sleep Aid Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.No, at this time there is no information available about a free trial of this product.
Q.Where can I buy this product? I live in Ireland.
Ans.MelaLuna Sleep Aid can be purchased directly from the official website, please do check if it is available on Amazon. (Note: Currently unavailable. We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock)
Alternatives to MelaLuna Sleep Aid
MelaLuna Sleep Aid Review – Final Verdict
The makers of MelaLuna Sleep Aid want to help you fall asleep faster and have a better more restful night’s sleep with fewer awake periods.
They have packed their product with known sleep enhancement ingredients to provide you a product that they feel will provide you the results you seek.
For those that suffer from occasional insomnia taking an all-natural sleep aid supplement may be preferred over prescription medications that may have many side-effects that go along with them.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
You will need to try MelaLuna Sleep Aid for yourself to determine if this is the best product for you, and don’t hesitate to compare products and ingredient labels.
You should consult your health care provider if your sleeplessness becomes worse or if you take prescription medications.
Remember that everyone will have different reactions to taking sleep aids even natural ones so use caution and don’t drive after you take a sleep aid.
There are many people who may have a hard time falling or staying asleep. Consequently, they wake up exhausted and irritable. Effective, natural sleep aids can help return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in improve overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you'll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned natural sleep aids, sleep support supplements and anti-snoring mouthpiece based on the available research: