SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Overview
SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E is a nighttime antioxidant facial serum that claims to provide anti-aging benefits. This concentrated serum is formulated with pure antioxidant-rich resveratrol to enhance skin firmness and radiance. 
To enhance its performance, Resveratrol B E contains other antioxidants to reinforce its free radical neutralizing activities.
Besides, this supposed antioxidant cocktail may combat the appearance of aging signs, improve skin density, support the skin’s antioxidant defenses and shield the skin from environmental aggressors.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Resveratrol B E is SkinCeuticals, a reputable brand based in the U.S.A.
- The brand manufactures a wide variety of skincare products ranging from cleansers to retinol creams.
- According to the manufacturer, these products are formulated based on scientific research and innovation.
- Since SkinCeuticals is focused on providing products that promote skin health, most of its ingredients are free from dyes, fragrances, parabens, and other synthetic ingredients.
- Apart from the U.S.A, the brand sells its products to other countries.
- Alpha Tocopherol
- Disodium Edta
- It may support the skin’s natural antioxidant defenses
- Claims to prevent damage caused by environmental stresses
- May diminish visible aging signs
- May improve the skin’s firmness, density, and radiance
- Free from dye, gluten, and paraben
- Results may not be as instant as expected
- The formula may be too strong for some users
How Does SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Work?
Resveratrol is a “longevity molecule” thus it is popular with antiaging formulations. It is a potent antioxidant that helps scavenge free radicals that enhance the aging process. SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E is a night treatment that contains 1% pure resveratrol, 1% pure vitamin E, and 0.5% baicalin. Combined, these antioxidants elevate the skin’s natural antioxidant defenses protecting it from environmental aggressors. Additionally, these ingredients help to diminish aging signs and improve skin radiance.
SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This ingredient is a plant compound that works as an antioxidant. It is found in large amounts in red grapes and berries. According to the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, resveratrol has a number of health-promoting properties. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, and anti-microbial properties. 
– Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant that has been in use for decades. According to the Indian Dermatology Online Journal, vitamin E protects the skin from adverse effects of solar radiation by neutralizing free radicals. The richest sources of vitamin E are nuts, whole grains, spinach, olive oil, and sunflower oil. 
– this ingredient is one of the flavonoids that are proven to have anti-inflammatory properties. It is one of the constituents of Scutelleria baicalensis, a Chinese herbal medicine. In Immunity and Inflammation in Health and Disease, baicalin is claimed to have antiviral and photoprotective effects. 
– this is a form of vitamin B3 which is also identified as nicotinamide. According to the Journal of Clnical and Aesthetic Dermatology, niacinamide has the potential multiple effects on skin and is a promising anti-aging cosmeceutical ingredient. Topical application of niacinamide was proved sufficient in allowing percutaneous penetration into the skin. 
– Disodium EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is a water-soluble acid that preserves cosmetic formulations and personal care products. According to the International Journal of Toxicology, disodium EDTA protects the integrity of products preventing unwanted consistency, odor changes, pH changes, or texture changes.
SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E?
A: Apply 1 to 2 pumps of the night serum to a cleansed and dried face every evening. Follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product.
Q: How Much Does SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Cost?
A: The 30 ml bottle of SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E costs $153.00 on the company’s official website which is quite pricey. However, SkinCeuticals offers users a chance to pay in 4 interest-free installments of $38.25. To find out more on this payment arrangement, find out more on the official website.
Q: What is SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Return Policy?
A: SkinCeuticals allows a 30 day return on products. Unsatisfied users should return products within the given time frame to get a refund.
Q: Does SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there are no free trials provided for this product.
SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Reviews – Final Verdict
SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E is an antioxidant cocktail that is designed to be applied at night when the skin is most receptive. It features potent ingredients; resveratrol, vitamin E, and biaclin all which have scientific evidence that prove their effectiveness. This nighttime serum works as an antiaging product for dry, normal, combination, and sensitive skin types.
This concentrated serum works to neutralize free radicals that otherwise amplify the aging process. Free radicals caused by environmental aggressors such as pollutants and solar radiation are all scavenged by the antioxidants in the formula which support the skin’s natural antioxidant defenses. By neutralizing these free radicals, visible signs of aging are significantly reduced. Skin firmness, density, and radiance may all be restored after constant use of this night serum. 
According to the physician insight by Dr. Sherry Ingraham of Advanced Dermatology, Resveratrol B E is a ‘strong and essential product that offers a concentrate of antioxidants overnight…’ Most of Dr. Sherry’s patients reported that their skin appeared brighter and smoother after a few weeks of using the product.
Out of the 85 reviews by the customers on the company’s website page, 80% of the reviewers recommended the product. Positive reviewers claimed that Resveratrol B E left skin silky and smooth. Although the serum was considered effective, users claimed that the working of the product is not overnight but gradual. So if you are looking for a quick fix, this is not one.
While most reviewers were happy with the outcome, a few users were unhappy with the dispensing bottle. Users claimed that the bottle broke after a few pumps which hindered their application. But apart from this shortcoming, reviewers claimed the product worked as advertised.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging supplements, creams, serums, and moisturizers based on the available research: