Skinbright Premium Naturals formula is formulated through years of research to eliminate the appearance of dark pigmentation in all types of skin.
It incorporates all-natural and powerful skin lightening ingredients that help to remove various kinds of skin discolorations such as age spots, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and many more skin conditions.
It is an effective skin brightener that lightens your skin complexion, evens your skin tone, revealing a more radiant and healthy glowing skin.
Its manufacturer claims that it eliminates and prevents the recurrence of brown patches and dark spots in just 2 weeks.
This Paraben-free, all-natural formula incorporates the following ingredients: Water, Kojic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Lemon Extract, Vitamin A Palmitate, Passionflower Extract, Aloe Vera ,Allantoin, Willow Bark Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Hemp Oil, Malachite Extract, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Squalene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Silica, Cosmedia SP, Calcarea Carbonica, Veegum Ultra, Graphites, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthum Gum, Stearyl Alcohol, Capric Triglycerides, Vitamin E Acetate, Lemongrass Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane/Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate and Optiphen Plus.
How does Skinbright Work?
The formula incorporates two potent, natural skin whitening agents such as Alpha-Arbutin and Kojic acid that improve the skin discoloration and even out the skin tone.
Alpha-Arbutin, a natural melanin inhibitor, is extracted from the Bearberry tree. It is free from odor and is the best alternative to hydroquinone chemical.
Kojic acid is proven effective and safe for brightening dark skin in individuals with sensitive or darker skin complexions.
The powerful blend of these two active ingredients effectively eliminates acne scars and stubborn pigment scars on the skin.
You May Also Want To Read – Lancome Bright Expert Reviews
- It is does not contain Hydroquinone, paraben and other chemical products
- It may cause mild skin irritation as it is free from paraben
- You can buy this product directly from the manufacturer and save more money
- It can be used on all body parts
- Its use is not recommended in pregnant or nursing women as its safety is not yet determined by the company during these phases
- Although, it contains natural ingredients, one can still develop allergy
- With its strong exfoliating properties, it can peel off the skin in case of sensitive skin types
- It is not available in local stores and should be obtained through online purchase only
- It works to get rid of epidermal pigmentation rather than all types of hyper-pigmentation conditions
- May take longer time to deliver the results
The Dos and Don’ts While Using Skinbright
- Do test this formula on a small, inconspicuous area before use
- Do apply it in small amounts during the first few weeks of application to avoid skin peeling
- Do leave it on your skin for 10 minutes for better absorption and then apply press powder or other makeup products
- Do not use this product if you develop an allergic reaction
It is an all-natural skin whitener that works great on the skin to eliminate dark marks, pregnancy scars, acne scars, and other hyperpigmentation problems.
However, it is a bit pricey skin whitening formula when compared to other effective skincare products that are available in the market.
It is not an ideal choice in users with dermal pigmentation as it only targets epidermal pigmentation and it can’t be used by pregnant or lactating women.
In contrary to what the company claims (best results in 2 weeks), majority of its users claim that the results can be achieved within 3 to 6 months.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."