Overview of Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream
Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream from Barielle claims to be an advanced skincare product that lightens the skin and makes it look more balanced.
The product in question targets uneven skin tone, age spots, and freckles. The manufacturers claim that Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream doesn’t contain Hydroquinone at all.
Hydroquinone is a brightening agent that is toxic for the skin in quantities over 2%. It is widely used in most skin brightening products on the market.
Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream claims to be safe and efficient. It is packed with a Multi-Fruit Complex of Alpha Hydroxy Acids and moisturizing oils, and it deeply nourishes and balances the skin tone.
The company behind the making of the cream looks real, and they do seem to have quite an interesting philosophy going on.
How Does It Rate?
- For age spots, freckles, & uneven skin tone
- Enriched with Oils and a multi-fruit complex of Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- Hydroquinone free
- apply cream to area of discoloration twice daily
- Propylene Glycol
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Claims to contain powerful ingredients that can successfully lighten and tone the complexion
- Doesn’t contain Hydroquinone
- Removes age spots, freckles, and uneven skin portions
- Suitable for all skin types
- Doesn’t have customer reviews on the official website
- Little information on the complete list of ingredients
- Contains artificial ingredients that can lead to skin rashes and redness
- No clinical trials were performed to prove the efficiency of the product
- Doesn’t remove freckles
- No money back policy
Barielle Advanced Formula Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream – How Does it Work?
The Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream from Barielle claims to be a chemical-free skin-care product for people who want to have a lighter skin tone.
The manufacturers guarantee the efficiency of the cream through the action of several powerful ingredients such as glycerin, plant extracts, and vitamins.
Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– It is used to absorb extra water and maintain moisture in certain medicines, cosmetics, or food products. It is a solvent for food colors and flavors, and in the paint and plastics industries. Propylene glycol is also used to create artificial smoke or fog used in fire-fighting training and in theatrical productions.
– Isopropyl myristate is a polar skin moisturizer that is used to enhance skin penetration of drugs. Isopropyl myristate is a moisturizer with polar characteristics used in cosmetics and topical medical preparations to ameliorate the skin absorption.
– It is used in the manufacture of food and healthcare products as a nonionic surfactant with emulsifying, dispersing, and wetting properties. It is also employed to create synthetic fibers, metal machining fluid, and as a brightener in the leather industry.
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Steareth-21, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Acer Saccharinum Extracts, and Citrus Aurantium Dulcis & Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extracts, Vaccinium Myrtillus, and Saccharinum Officinarum, Salix Alba Bark Extract Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Kojic Acid, Bht, Trisodium Edta, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Shiseido Elixir Lifting Emulsion II
Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream FAQ’s
Q: How to Use Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream?
- The Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream from Barielle should be used 2 times per day.
- Apply a small amount of lotion in the morning and at night on the face and neck.
- Make sure you’ve thoroughly cleaned your skin before applying the Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream from Barielle.
Q: How to Get porcelain skin whiter?
A: Want To Know The Secrets to Porcelain Skin?
- Invest in a gentle cleanser that suits to your skin type.
- Always remove your makeup before going to bed.
- Regularly exfoliate your skin.
- Always make sure that you cleanse, tone, and moisturize two times a day, every day.
Barielle Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream Review – Final Verdict
The Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream from Barielle is a rather new product from the Barielle ski-care line.
The company is known for making foot and hand creams, and very few have had a chance to try their latest skin brightening wonder lotion.
One of their biggest claims is that the Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream doesn’t have in its composition Hydroquinone; and yet, in the absence of a powerful skin brightening agent, they still claim the cream removes freckles, dark spots, and skin blemishes.
At the price of $12.87, the Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream from Barielle is an affordable product. The main problem is that the main ingredients look pretty artificial.
There’s no detailed list of the purpose of each ingredient, as well as no mention that the cream was clinically tested.
READ NEXT – Revitol Rosacea Cream Reviews
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging supplements, creams, serums, and moisturizers based on the available research: