What is Luminess Air?
Luminess Air is an airbrush make-up kit manufactured by Luminess Direct LLC that allows users to feel confident with their make-up along with reduced discomforts associated with traditional cosmetics.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer includes a color match option to tailor its make-up kits for various skin tones. Everything can be purchased online and is covered by a 30 day guarantee.
How Does Luminess Air Work?
The customer must purchase an airbrush make-up kit and buy make-up kits, foundations and other accessories as desired. The website allows customers to choose their shade according to their skin tone and customize it as necessary.
Luminess Air Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Ingredients in Luminess Air depend on whether the customer has purchased blush, foundation, glow, bronzer, or moisturizer, but most items include:
- Glycerin: A colorless, odorless humectant. It’s used to moisturize the skin and prevent irritation.
- Butylene Glycol: This chemical helps make things water soluble. It is used frequently to thin creams and lotions.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A lab-produced version of vitamin E. It helps improve the skin’s condition states study.
- Potassium Olivoyl PCA: Frequently used in hand creams.
- Iron Oxides: Used to keep colors from losing their original shade. Also found in paints and other colored items that require stability.
- Stearic acid: A saturated fat used to help cosmetics give a waxy consistency once applied to the skin.
See Also – Olay Natural White Day Cream
What are the Advantages of Luminess Air?
- The product allows clients to customize their make-up kits according to their skin color.
- Luminess Air has a 30-day guarantee on the product.
- All ingredients are listed for each component of the cosmetics included in the product.
- Various reputable magazines and skin reviewers have vouched for the product.
- All ingredients for this skin brightening products are non-toxic.
- The product can be registered for safety reasons.
What are the Disadvantages of Luminess Air?
- It takes a while to learn how to use the airbrush system for this product.
- The product clogs occasionally, causing a delay in make-up application and could damage the airbrush.
- There is a $25 restocking fee for clients who do not return the product in its original packaging.
You May Also Want To Read – OxyHives
Luminess Air Questions and Answers
Q: How Much is Luminess Air?
A: It is available at the cost of $40.33.
Luminess Air Review – Final Verdict
Luminess Air helps make-up users feel confident in their own skin by allowing them to choose their shade properly, customizing their kit, and not using toxic chemicals in their formulas.
The airbrush tool is a novel option that was only available to professional make-up artists and Luminess Air allows people to have access to these tools. Various reputable authorities in the beauty industry have given this product positive reviews.
However, there is only a 30-day guarantee and it takes some people a longer time to learn how to use the airbrush properly. The system also costs more than traditional products and this could keep certain people from being able to use it.
Overall, the majority of the reviews for this product are positive but there are other airbrush and traditional cosmetics that offer similar results.
There are many skin brightener reviews available, but it seems to be challenging to choose out one from many. You can relate all those reviews to get the desired one.
‘Luminess Air’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."