Jouve Skincare Overview
Jouve is a brand of luxury skincare line that with regular use, shall help you achieve that more beautiful, younger-looking skin. Its two most popular products include the Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream, and the Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum. The skin brighteners that work to nourish, hydrate, and even out skin tone, while the Restoring Serum lifts, firms, and makes the skin more radiant. The Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream is sold at $199, while the Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum is priced at $85.69.
How Safe and Effective is this Product?
Jouve utilizes only the safest, most effective ingredients to create quality products that don’t pose harm to health in any way. It does not use parabens, phthalates, PEGs, artificial fragrance or artificial colors, or genetically-modified ingredients in any of its products. Each formula was created through the collaboration of dermatologists, skincare experts, chemists, and scientists in testing centers that uses cutting edge imaging tools and facial scanning technologies to determine the before and after changes that can be induced by the products.
Manufacturer’s Information and Claims about Jouve Skincare
Jouve Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream helps restore that flawless finish by dramatically reducing the appearance of dark spots and by visibly improving dry, rough skin. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin for that incredibly smooth look and feel, at the same time protecting it from the harmful effects of the environment. On the other hand, Jouve Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum works to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It provides that immediate tightening effect to make the skin look visibly lifted, making the skin look overall younger-looking. It also helps reduce puffiness around the eye area.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Jouve Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream consists of the following ingredients:
- BV-OSC – An oil-soluble form of vitamin C; it works to purify the skin and minimize the appearance of blemishes.
- Swiss Snow Algae – An anti-aging ingredient valued for its excellent ability to nourish, moisturize, and protect the skin against harsh environmental factors.
- Coral Grass – Derived from a Japanese plant, it has used for centuries in many beauty products; its main benefits include improving skin texture and reducing skin redness.
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate – Derived from the traditional Korean staple, kimchi, it works by to provide that powerful moisturizing effects.
- Shea Butter – Has been known throughout history as a powerful moisturizer and emollient; it helps improve skin elasticity and protect the skin from factors that can cause aging.
Jouve Instant Tightening and Restoring, meanwhile, has the following key ingredients:
- Snap 8 – an octapeptide that helps visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles by causing the facial muscles to relax.
- Radish Root Ferment Filtrate – derived from the traditional Korean staple, kimchi, it works by to provide that powerful moisturizing effects.
- Aloe Flower Extract – has been popularly used for centuries due to its excellent ability to soothe the skin and defend it against UV exposure and other damaging environmental factors.
- Curcuma Longa Extract – also known as turmeric, this herb is a natural antioxidant that helps protect the skin against free radicals; it also soothes and calms irritated skin.
The Advantages of Jouve Skincare
- It does not contain any harmful ingredients that may potentially irritate the skin.
- It is formulated by a team of experts in skincare.
- It diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and other signs of aging.
- It minimizes the appearance of dark spots and other skin discolorations.
- It reduce puffiness around the eye area.
- It hydrates and nourishes the skin to get rid of those dry, rough patches.
- It lifts and firms loose sagging skin.
The Cons of Jouve Skincare
- It is more expensive than other face brighteners of the same kind.
- Their minis are available for US residents only.
How do I use this product?
Use Jouve as you would any other skincare product. Clean your skin first with your preferred mild cleanser, then pat your skin dry. Apply toner if you use one. Dispense a small amount of the serum, then gently apply it all over the face and neck, concentrating on areas where the signs of aging are most apparent. When applying in the eye area, be sure to do so using a gentle patting motion. Massage the serum until fully absorbed by the skin, then wait for a few minutes before applying the cream.
For the cream, dispense a small amount then spread into a thin layer all over the face and neck area. Gently massage until the product is fully absorbed. Wait for a few minutes before applying other skincare products or makeup.
Overall, Jouve products may not be the most practical choice based on the price. But they do seem like good products based on the ingredients and studies which can prove their effectiveness. If you are looking for skin brightening products, we believe that there are a lot of other options that are as effective, yet much cheaper than this one
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."