St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Overview
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a natural and oil free exfoliating scrub. It contains 2% salicylic acid. It works by freeing pores of impurities. It cleans the skin to help prevent future breakouts.
This deep cleansing scrub contains natural ingredients that buffer the skin. It exfoliates and works to clean pores of impurities. The skin is left soft and protected from future breakouts.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is manufactured by Unilever. The St. Ives brand has been around for 30 years. St. Ives commits to using natural moisturizers and exfoliants. They carry a wide range of skin products, lotions, and washes.
How Does It Rate?
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is manufactured by Unilever.
- The St. Ives brand has been around for 30 years. St. Ives commits to using natural moisturizers and exfoliants. They carry a wide range of skin products, lotions, and washes.
- Salicylic Acid
- Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal
- This product contains product contains.
- This product deeply exfoliates to remove skin impurities.
- This product contains a 2% salicylic acid formula prevents future breakouts.
- This product is formulated to work without over drying.
- This product contains natural ingredients.
- This product is dermatologist tested.
- This product may cause dryness or irritation when used in combination with other acne treatments.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Your body stays hydrated and revitalised with water, which also helps to sustain the suppleness of your skin. People who consume a lot of water are less likely to develop scars, wrinkles, or soft lines, and they won’t age as quickly as people who consume less water.
Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder
– It is a natural exfoliate.
Glyceryl Stearate SE
– It is used as an emulsifier.
– It is an organic compound that absorbs water
Sodium Laureth Sulfate
– It is a cleansing agent.
Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal
– It is a skin cleanser and protectant.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub – FAQ’s
Q: What Are The Usage Directions?
A: Apply the product to moistened skin and massage gently with fingertips. Thoroughly rinse with water and avoid contact to the eye area. Use product 3 to 4 times per week for ultimate results.
Q: What Are The Usage Precautions?
A: This product may irritate sensitive skin. It can cause heightened irritation in certain skin types. It is advised that one ceases use if they experience redness or discomfort. One should also avoid getting the product in the eyes, as it can cause irritation.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub?
This product is highly rated amongst users. Many people have used it for years. They say that it makes their skin radiant and doesn’t cause flaking or dryness. It is the choice product for many consumers.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub – Final Verdict
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a trusted product of Unilever. St. Ives is committed to producing products that are natural and paraben-free. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is rated as the #1 facial scrub brand in the United States. It is oil-free and contains natural exfoliants. This product is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic. Its key ingredients include apricot, corn kernel meal, and walnut. This combination of natural ingredients makes this product effective and one of the favorite pieces of choice facial regimens in America.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub has a pleasant smell that pleases the senses. This facial scrub delivers a delicate smell without being overpowering. The texture of the product is thick and pasty. When applied, it produces a foaming effect that guarantees that the product is working hard. The user of this product feels an instantaneous sensation of exfoliation and scrubbing action due to the natural components. The corn kernel meal and walnut additives emolliate the skin and assist in purging the pores of impurities. Each pore is cleansed without causing over drying. The scrub is oil-free but prevents stripping the skin of its natural oils. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub leaves the skin feeling refreshed, cleansed, and rejuvenated.
The results are undeniable. Acne prone skin is no match for St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. It provides a cleansing experience that is unmatchable to its counterparts. It is extremely easy and fun to use. It smells great! It attacks acne at its source and cleanses the pores to produce a squeaky clean feeling. Skin is left with a soft and subtle feeling. Skin also appears to look younger and more radiant. This product is perfect for your regimen. It buffers the skin to produce awesome results. I recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a trusted product and visible results. This is the ideal product for anyone that desires effective and fun skincare.
This may be the right time to start using a scrub as a key component of your skin care routine. If you're already using anti-aging products. A scrub can effectively exfoliate your skin, removing the outer layer of dead cells so that new ones can form. This process leaves your skin soft, smooth, and radiant.
Below are some of the best scrub products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned face scrubs based on the available research: