An enlarged prostate, or benign prostatic hyperplasia, is a condition that affects more than 50% of men over the age of 60. Right Diagnosis reports that, among men that are older 70 years, as much as 90% are affected by this condition. This is also the most common type of prostate condition that men develop and can result in various symptoms.
While the symptoms that are caused by this condition are usually very mild in the beginning stages, it can worsen over time if treatment measures are not implemented. Mayo Clinic reports that the most common symptoms of this prostate problem include urination problems, a weak urinary stream and not being able to empty the entire bladder.
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate is a prostate support supplement that includes numerous minerals, vitamins, and herbal extract that are known to improve the prostate’s health. Apart from supporting the general health of the prostate, the product also includes ingredients that have been scientifically proven to reduce the symptoms that have been associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Swiss Ultiboost Prostate is a premium-blend supplement that includes scientifically proven natural ingredients to support the prostate’s function and health. The product has also been developed to assist with doctor-diagnosed cases of an enlarged prostate, which can result in unpleasant symptoms that affects a patient’s quality of life. According to the manufacturer’s website, the product has been formulated with natural ingredients that have been scientifically researched. These ingredients were proven to reduce some of the most common symptoms, including a weak urinary stream, leaking, dribbling and the urge to urinate frequently.
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate Ingredient List
A large selection of ingredients is found in this product, including:
- Zinc – This mineral is considered to be an essential part of the prostate’s health. It is reported that low levels of zinc have been linked to prostate cancer and other types of prostate conditions. Furthermore, zinc may help the body suppress the growth of tumors in the prostate and also has an effect on testosterone production.
- Saw Palmetto – The most popular use of Saw Palmetto is to treat inflammation and other symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Dr. Axe reports that saw palmetto prevents testosterone from binding to prostate cells, which can help to reduce the effects of prostatic enlargement.
- Korean Ginseng – Ginsengs are usually found in energy boosters due to their positive effects on energy levels, but research also suggests that ginseng may be beneficial in fighting against the formation of cancer cells.
- Nettle Extract – Stinging Nettle, Nettle Root, and Urtica Dioica – these are the names this extract goes by. It is known as one of the most popular herbal substances used for its medicinal properties. It is reported that nettle extract can reduce the size of the prostate when in an enlarged state. Other symptoms of an enlarged prostate have also been reduced with the use of this ingredient.
Additional ingredients, including pumpkin seed extract, reishi mushroom extract, dyer’s woad extract, lycopersicon, licorice extract, selenium, folic acid and vitamin D3 are also found in Swisse Ultiboost Prostate.
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate Pros
- Swisse Ultiboost Prostate does not only provide a general prostate health support formula, but also directly targets the most prevalent prostate problem among men throughout the entire world – an enlarged prostate.
- The ingredients that are used in this formula have been proven through scientific studies and trials to reduce inflammation and other symptoms that occur when a man’s prostate is enlarged.
- Priced at under $45 per bottle, this product is relatively affordable when compared to competing products that offer similar functions.
- Apart from being sold on the internet, the product can also be purchased at various official Swisse stores and retailers that carry Swisse-branded products.
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate Cons
- This product might not be suitable for patients who are already receiving medical treatment for their diagnosed condition as it may counteract with the current medication a patient is taking.
- Some of the ingredients in Swisse Ultiboost Prostate may cause mild side-effects that could have a negative impact on the person’s daily abilities. These include mild headaches, nausea, and dizziness – three effects that may cause an impairment in certain activities.
This product should not be used if a patient is already undergoing medicated treatment without first consulting a physician. Individuals with prostate problems under the age of 18 should not use this product for prostate support, but rather consult with a physician for professional advice.
Up to two tablets can be taken daily with a meal.
An enlarged prostate can cause urinary problems and may impact other parts of a person’s life, such as their sleep quality. Thus, preserving the health of the prostate is vital. Swisse Ultiboost Prostate provides a solution to maintain a healthy prostate, but may also be beneficial if a patient has already been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate as several ingredients included in the formula have been proven to reduce these symptoms.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.