What Is Prostate 360?
Prostate 360 is a male health supplement that supports the function and health of the prostate. The product also relieves common problems men experience with their urinary tract system, including nighttime urination, a burning sensation while urinating, or improper emptying of the bladder during urination. In addition to the prostate and urinary support features of Prostate 360, the product also supports sexual function in men and may help to improve sexual function in men who are experiencing problems in bed.
How Does It Rate?
- Prostate 360 is manufactured by an American company known as Be Whole.
- Apart from their prostate health solution, the company also produces brain-boosting supplements, eye support supplements, and joint support supplements.
- Prostate 360 claims that its combination of natural ingredients will help men overcome the symptoms that they may experience due to the most commonly diagnosed prostate problem among men – benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Saw Palmetto
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Cranberry Extract
- Prostate 360 is free of GMO, soy, and gluten. The product is appropriate for vegans and does not contain any type of filler. This means the product is of higher quality.
- A unique capsule-in-capsule technology is used in the manufacturing process of Prostate 360.
- Prostate 360 is cheaper than many competing products. This makes the product available to more people, especially those that are unable to pay the expensive fees that are charged for many prostate support products that are currently on the market.
- Prostate 360 is made in the USA and the ingredients are sourced from reliable suppliers that specialize in premium-grade compounds.
- Each bottle contains a 60-day supply of the product, which further increases its value as most prostate support supplements only include a 30-day supply of the product per bottle.
- Some ingredients of Prostate 360 have been associated with kidney problems, as well as problems with the pancreas. Users should be cautious when using the product and consult their doctor for a checkup to ensure they do not have any existing problems relating to these organs before they start using Prostate 360.
- Shipping options are very limited. It seems like Prostate 360 is only shipped to customers who reside within the United States. Any person outside of the USA may find it difficult to purchase the product due to these shipping restrictions.
- The product is more expensive on its manufacturer’s website than it is on Amazon, but it is still sold by the same manufacturer, Be Whole, on Amazon.
How Does It Work?
This full-spectrum men’s solution helps with problems with urination, enhances sexual function, decreases DHT conversion, prevents disorders connected to the prostate, naturally raises testosterone levels and stops hair loss.
The best quality sources of Saw Palmetto extract, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Tomato Lycopene, and Cranberry Seed Extract are used in the formulation of Prostate 360. Each component was chosen for its highest potency, efficacy, and purity. Men’s health may be improved naturally and safely with Prostate 360.
Prostate 360 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients found in Prostate 360’s formula include:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– This is a special extract of Saw Palmetto, which is believed to be more effective than the standard extract. Saw Palmetto has been used to treat an enlarged prostate in men for hundreds of years. The plant also has additional medicinal properties and may help to boost the user’s libido.
Pumpkin Seed Oil
– Pumpkin Seed Oil is another popular natural substance used to relieve inflammation in the prostate, especially when a man has been diagnosed with benign prostatic hyperplasia. The extract can also help to prevent prostate cancer and it has additional benefits for the heart.
– Cranberry is often recommended to individuals who have an infection in their urinary tract, but it can also be used to relieve the urinary symptoms that are caused by an enlarged prostate. In addition, Cranberry extracts may also help to reduce inflammation within the prostate gland.
The product also contains lycopene to help prevent oxidative stress from occurring in the user’s prostate.
Q: How should Prostate 360 be Used?
A: Only one capsule should be taken daily. It is recommended to take the serving with dinner, but it can be taken at a different time of the day. It is, however, important to take the capsule with a meal and to consume a large amount of water with the capsule.
Q: What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Prostate 360?
A: Side effects are unlikely to occur if the user strictly adheres to the recommended dosage.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Can’t tell at this time
I have only been taking prostate 360 for a couple of weeks, so the effects are probably not in full force yet. I have noticed an increase in flow. I rated this 3 stars because I need more time to rate it fully. Will update my review after a couple months. ~ Johnny
Prostate 360 provides an overall solution to help men deal with common issues related to their prostate and urinary tract. The product also stimulates testosterone production and claims to increase sexual function in men. The ingredients do have some potential and the product’s pricing is reasonable. The only downside to this product is the shipping restrictions.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Hong H, Kim CS, Maeng S. Effects of pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto oil in Korean men with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia. Nutr Res Pract. 2009 Winter;3(4):323-7. doi: 10.4162/nrp.2009.3.4.323. Epub 2009 Dec 31. PMID: 20098586; PMCID: PMC2809240.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2809240/
 Student V, Vidlar A, Bouchal J, Vrbkova J, Kolar Z, Kral M, Kosina P, Vostalova J. Cranberry intervention in patients with prostate cancer prior to radical prostatectomy. Clinical, pathological and laboratory findings. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub. 2016 Dec;160(4):559-565. doi: 10.5507/bp.2016.056. Epub 2016 Nov 10. PMID: 27833172. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."