What is ProTeva Plus?
Many times we have heard, seen, or experienced the difficulties associated with the renal system as a result of poor prostate health. The prostate gland is located just under the bladder, and whenever it becomes unhealthy, it’s the renal system that will suffer.
The need to keep the prostate gland healthy has given rise to a number of prostate support supplements for men and surgical procedures being offered to men with this problem.
Some of these methods are harmful while some, even though not dangerous, are not as effective as they claim to be. ProTeva Plus is one of the supplements introduced to help support prostate health. However, very little information is available about this product other than the fact that it claims to support a healthy prostate gland.
How Does It Rate?
- The company that makes this product is NorthStar Nutritionals.
- They have an official website for their product, but it contains a very limited amount of information for consumers.
- According to the website, the supplement can completely void your renal tract thus regulating the regular flow of urine.
- The product is said to be all-natural although there is not a lot of information provided to substantiate this claim.
- Saw Palmetto
- Vitamin D3
- Three leaf caper
- It maintains the health of the kidneys and the bladder.
- It may improve the prostate’s health.
- It may regulate the normal flow of urine.
- It helps empty the bladder completely
- It reduces frequent urination due to prostate enlargement.
- There is very little information given about the product
- List of ingredients with adequate information is not provided.
- There are no customer testimonials to support product claims.
- It is expensive when compared to other supplements with the same benefits.
- No clinical tests indicated, which may suggest results are cited from elsewhere.
How Does It Work?
This dietary supplement claims to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, which is a prostate enlargement condition that occurs in male individuals over 40.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
This supplement is believed to contain naturally rich ingredients that support a reduction of the prostate gland, thereby relieving the urinary problems associated with BPH.
ProTeva Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The only ingredient used in ProTeva Plus that is explained in any detail is Lindera Root Extract, which is said to:
- Help maintain a healthy kidney.
- Reduce frequent urination
- Have a history of use by Chinese traditional healers
The full list of ingredients, and the amounts contained in this supplement, are not provided but the key active substances are known to include:
– According to the International Journal of Oncology, it might be helpful in the treatment of prostate cancer, as it appeared to slow down the growth of cells affected by the condition.
– is a nutrient that people need to stay healthy.
– is an essential mineral that’s vital to your health.
– helps keep your immune system in top shape.
– is a plant nutrient with antioxidant properties.
– is an herb that has historically been used as a diuretic to make you urinate more frequently.
Three leaf caper
– mainly used for herbal preparation of Ayurvedic medicines.
Q: How Should You Take ProTeva Plus?
A: Each bottle contains 60 soft gels, and the recommended dosage for this product is one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening before taking any meals.
Q: What are the Precautions To Take When Using ProTeva Plus?
A: You must consult a doctor before use. Keep away from children.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How much did ProTeva Plus cost?
A: The pricing of the supplement as obtained from the official website is as stated below;
- Single bottle cost $59.95
- $179.85 for 3 bottles.
- $359.70 for 6 bottles.
Q: Who manufactures ProTeva Plus?
A: The company that makes ProTeva Plus is NorthStar Nutritionals.
Q: Does ProTeva Plus interact with other medications?
A: There is no mention of adverse reactions with other medications.
However, considering that the information given is limited, any potential users must consult their doctor first before they use the product.
What Do the Reviews Say?
I personally feel a difference in my energy levels taking this ProTeva Plus compared to other cheap forms. I recommend this Prostate Health supplement. ~ Sid
ProTeva Plus Review – Final Verdict
There is no customer feedback and no clinical study data shown on its official website which makes it hard to be able to fully judge the effectiveness of this product.
The company claims that ProTeva Plus maintains the health of the kidneys and bladder as the primary benefit, but it is not guaranteed to improve the general health of the male.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Zinc Christudoss P, Selvakumar R, Fleming JJ, Gopalakrishnan G. Zinc status of patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate carcinoma. Indian J Urol. 2011 Jan;27(1):14-8. doi: 10.4103/0970-1591.78405. PMID: 21716879; PMCID: PMC3114577. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
 Karunasinghe N, Ng L, Wang A, Vaidyanathan V, Zhu S, Ferguson LR. Selenium Supplementation and Prostate Health in a New Zealand Cohort. Nutrients. 2019 Dec 18;12(1):2. doi: 10.3390/nu12010002. PMID: 31861307; PMCID: PMC7019779. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."